PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Vikings Wk 13 Preview Video

EmDiggy
12-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Broncos v Vikings Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42oIzQB4Q98)

Good morning Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em:salute:

TXBRONC
12-01-2011, 09:20 AM
I always appreciate your take on Denver and their opponents. You're always very balanced in your analysis no one can anything more than that.

I've been remiss to mention until now but I like the new graphics look a lot more professional. That's not a criticism of your previous set up but I like this set up even better. Also I really think your delivery of all that good information has gotten smoother. Good job my man! :beer:

Joel
12-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Good reads, I pretty much agree with everything you said. "Tackle both guys" is why the option can't have long term success against fast NFL defences, and the Vikings secondary is soft enough that if Tebow can't succeed passing on them, he can't succeed against anyone. The Vikings defensive line won't let he and McGahee combine for 200 rushing yards regardless, so if Denvers offense wins this game, we'll have to do it through the air.

This is a big test for our defence, too, because Gerhart and Harvin mean the Vikings running attack doesn't miss Peterson much (no more than any team misses a future HoFer, I suppose.) Ponder's still far from an elite passer but, though Champ should take Berrian out of the game, Minnesota has to like how their other receivers match up with the rest of our secondary. DJ and Woodyard cover guys well out of the backfield, but Andre Goodman is (IMHO) an inconsistent #2 CB opponents can exploit, the natural target with Champ on primary receivers and DJ watching TEs over the middle. This would be a great time for Chris Harris to step up and really establish himself as our future star defensive back. I've never liked preventing passing with all out blitzes rather than coverage, but that may be our best hope of stopping the Vikings from going vertical on us.

I take nothing for granted, and this should be a good close game; hopefully our guys come out on top (doubly so, in my case, because I also like the Vikings and a win does nothing but hurt their 2012 draft at this point.)

EmDiggy
12-01-2011, 05:59 PM
I always appreciate your take on Denver and their opponents. You're always very balanced in your analysis no one can anything more than that.

I've been remiss to mention until now but I like the new graphics look a lot more professional. That's not a criticism of your previous set up but I like this set up even better. Also I really think your delivery of all that good information has gotten smoother. Good job my man! :beer:

Thanks Homie!! I truly appreciate that! I always try to find new ways to consistently improve my product. One day, it'll be right where I want it to be :)

Good reads, I pretty much agree with everything you said. "Tackle both guys" is why the option can't have long term success against fast NFL defences, and the Vikings secondary is soft enough that if Tebow can't succeed passing on them, he can't succeed against anyone. The Vikings defensive line won't let he and McGahee combine for 200 rushing yards regardless, so if Denvers offense wins this game, we'll have to do it through the air.

This is a big test for our defence, too, because Gerhart and Harvin mean the Vikings running attack doesn't miss Peterson much (no more than any team misses a future HoFer, I suppose.) Ponder's still far from an elite passer but, though Champ should take Berrian out of the game, Minnesota has to like how their other receivers match up with the rest of our secondary. DJ and Woodyard cover guys well out of the backfield, but Andre Goodman is (IMHO) an inconsistent #2 CB opponents can exploit, the natural target with Champ on primary receivers and DJ watching TEs over the middle. This would be a great time for Chris Harris to step up and really establish himself as our future star defensive back. I've never liked preventing passing with all out blitzes rather than coverage, but that may be our best hope of stopping the Vikings from going vertical on us.

I take nothing for granted, and this should be a good close game; hopefully our guys come out on top (doubly so, in my case, because I also like the Vikings and a win does nothing but hurt their 2012 draft at this point.)

Thanks Chief!! The speed of the Broncos defense will be the catalyst to keeping the game in the hands of Ponder. Beat Gerhart to the LOS and BOOM its 2nd & 9..

underrated29
12-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I like how you always have the little helmets lined up against each other. One thing though is, and its petty, but just trying to help. The little desk infront of you, the camera is zoomed out just enough that you can see below your legs and such below it.

I was always taught that if you have a desk nothing should be visible below that which is seen, and if it is seen or needs to be seen, then do not have a desk or a podium.

So point is, I think the camera might have been zoomed out just a smidge much. This game has me seriously worried, but I am glad you finally got your vid posted up here.

QUESTION- Do you or will you ever have a person on there to talk/debate with? Like you do your thing, your x factors, then have someone present the other teams stuff? And then a little discussion stemming from that.-Like a little bit longer segment. Maybe for the playoffs.....Just an idea.

TXBRONC
12-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Em I agree with you about Denver needing to make better use of the tight end in the passing game and that they need to let throw the ball a little more. It wasn't but just a few weeks ago that Fox said that he would like to have a better balance between run and pass but right now they're just keep Tebow out of bad situation.