PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow SHOULD be a Pro Bowler

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Name three AFC quarterbacks who have had a better year.

(The reason should is emphasized is because his fan base will vote him in every year...he's third in fan voting overall right now)

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Tom Brady, Ben Rothlisberger, Andy Dalton, Matt Hasselback, Carson Palmer, Mark Sanchez.

Davii
11-30-2011, 10:18 PM
I agree. The only AFC qb I can think of who certainly had more impact for his team is Brady. He hadn't been the best qb, or among the top 3, but in terms of value to a team Tim is right there IMO.

Davii
11-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Tom Brady, Ben Rothlisberger, Andy Dalton, Matt Hasselback, Carson Palmer, Mark Sanchez.

Now name three who's performance has been more important to their team.

elwayisgod
11-30-2011, 10:19 PM
Orton, Cassel, Moore, Rivers, Gabbert, Leinart, etc........

BroncoWave
11-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Brady and Roethlisberger are the only ones you can even argue IMO.

BORDERLINE
11-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Carson Palmer, Mark Sanchez.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. OK really?

Andy Dalton in reality should be 3rd in voting. If Teebs keeps winning he might just be able to take his spot legitimately. But i'm sure his legion of fans will do enough to get him that

battherastard
11-30-2011, 10:22 PM

...Mark Sanchez...:laugh:

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 10:23 PM

This isn't the smack talk forum. Move along.

I heard this question on the radio tonight and I think it's an honest question.

SR
11-30-2011, 10:27 PM

That Palmer is on that list is laughable. I don't believe Tebow should be in the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bowl is the all star game for the NFL. Tebow should not be an all star or Pro Bowler. His importance to the team is not debatable, but his status among the best QBs in the AFC is.

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 10:33 PM
...Mark Sanchez...:laugh:

Sanchez has ten more passing TDs, and has the same number of rushing TDs as Tebow this year.

Skacorica
11-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Where were the results so far posted?

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 10:39 PM

The Broncos ask Tebow to put together two, maybe three scoring drives a game in order for them to win. With the way your defense is playing, you could stick just about anybody back there at QB and ask them to manage the games, and not turn the ball over like Tebow is doing. Tebow has improved your running game a lot, but his overall performance as a Quarterback hasn't been that special.

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 10:43 PM
That Palmer is on that list is laughable. I don't believe Tebow should be in the Pro Bowl. The Pro Bowl is the all star game for the NFL. Tebow should not be an all star or Pro Bowler. His importance to the team is not debatable, but his status among the best QBs in the AFC is.

I agree. I don't really care if Tebow makes the pro bowl or not, because the Pro Bowl has become a joke. It's turned into a popularity contest, so Tim Tebow will probably make it in.

karnage
11-30-2011, 10:47 PM
I agree. I don't really care if Tebow makes the pro bowl or not, because the Pro Bowl has become a joke. It's turned into a popularity contest, so Tim Tebow will probably make it in.

palmer is negative on TD to INT

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 10:47 PM

In that case, get out of a good thread troll.

I Eat Staples
11-30-2011, 10:54 PM

You can argue the first three. MAYBE even Palmer. But Sanchez and Hasselback?

Orton, Cassel, Moore, Rivers, Gabbert, Leinart, etc........

lolwut? Stop trolling.

Honestly I'd have to lean toward Andy Dalton over Tebow as the 3rd string QB right now, but he's had longer to prove himself so far. If Tebow keeps winning games and not turning the ball over, it'll be hard to argue against him.

Cassel sucks and he made the pro-bowl last year mainly because they won the division. If we can manage to win the division this year, that'll probably mean Tebow has at least 8 or 9 wins to 2 or 3 losses.

BroncoBJ
11-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Maybe Tebow will make it as the best option QB in the AFC :lol: Numbers wise though they arn't too bad. 8 TDs to 1 int .. and then like 3 or 4 rushing TD's.

If he ends up with 14 TD's 3 ints, 6 rushing TD's ... Thats a quality year.

Plus with him having so many fans, he might get voted in that way as well. Damn, I'd love to see it though just to see everyone all mad :lol:

CrazyHorse
11-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Vince Young made the Pro Bowl.

battherastard
11-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Sanchez has ten more passing TDs, and has the same number of rushing TDs as Tebow this year.

In five more games played than Tebow, Sanchez has just one more win. That also explains Sanchez's touchdowns compared to Tim's. Tool.

MNPatsFan
11-30-2011, 10:59 PM

(The reason should is emphasized is because his fan base will vote him in every year...he's third in fan voting overall right now)Just off the top of my head, Tom Brady, Ben R., Matt Schaub and Andy Dalton have all had a better season/year playing QB.

When Trent Dilfer managed the Baltimore Ravens during their Super Bowl winning season, I don't believe that he was voted a Pro Bowler as one of the best QBs in AFC for "Not Losing" the games and similarly I don't believe Tim Tebow is one of the best QBs in the AFC for managing games and not turning the ball over and losing games.

I Eat Staples
11-30-2011, 11:01 PM
Just off the top of my head, Tom Brady, Ben R., Matt Schaub and Andy Dalton have all had a better season/year playing QB.

When Trent Dilfer managed the Baltimore Ravens during their Super Bowl winning season, I don't believe that he was voted a Pro Bowler as one of the best QBs in AFC for "Not Losing" the games and similarly I don't believe Tim Tebow is one of the best QBs in the AFC for managing games and not turning the ball over and losing games.

Matt Schaub would have had my vote but he's out for the year now.

If Vince Young and Michael Vick made the pro bowl, I see no reason why Tebow can't.

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 11:06 PM
palmer is negative on TD to INT

When you take out the game against the Chiefs, where he admitted to only knowing about 15 plays of the playbook, his TD/INT ratio is actually positive.

OaklandRaider
11-30-2011, 11:08 PM
In that case, get out of a good thread troll.

Sorry if I came across as a troll. I assure you that is not my intention. I was just saying I don't think his play on the field deserves a pro bow trip. But because of his cult-like following, he will probably be voted into the pro bowl.

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 11:10 PM
When you take out the game against the Chiefs, where he admitted to only knowing about 15 plays of the playbook, his TD/INT ratio is actually positive.

Too bad that game counted.

Davii
11-30-2011, 11:22 PM

Anyone who thinks "Rich Gannon > Elway" has no football related opinion worthy of consideration.

UnderArmour
11-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Kyle Orton, Tyler Palko, Matt Moore, Kyle Boller, Adam Weber, Brady Quinn, TJ Yates

TIM TEBOW ISNT A REAL QUARTERBACK WAKE UP EVERY THROW IS AN INTERCEPTION!!!

BroncoBJ
11-30-2011, 11:38 PM

Take away the game against the Lions where Tebow started his 1st home game of the year, and Tebow is undefeated this year as a starter and has 0 interceptions. :elefant:

OaklandRaider
12-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Too bad that game counted.

Not saying it didn't count, just saying that you can't really hold that game against him. Remember the guy hadn't played football in about 10 months, didn't know the playbook, and had no chemistry with his receivers whatsoever.

He has improved each and every week, and has led his team to three straight wins without our best player in Darren McFadden.

Pudge
12-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Glad I'm not the only Woody Paige fan

igoe4broncos
12-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Tebow should definitely fake an injury once he gets voted in.

The man is already too good for such a weak event as the pro bowl...

Dapper Dan
12-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Oh my gosh. First you want him to be a Fullback or Tight End and now you want him to be a Professional Bowler.

Bullgator
12-01-2011, 02:56 AM
If Tebow wins out and goes 10-1 he should finish 2nd in the MVP vote behind Rodgers... forget Pro Bowl... but its too early to tell.

FanInAZ
12-01-2011, 05:31 AM

:confused: Can we not count the games Orton started for us :confused:

Just for the sake of argument, we'll not count the Chiefs game against Palmer had against. We'll also not count the 2 games that Tebow went in to run a wild cat play against his per game stats.

Palmer has 6 passing TDs (1.50 per game) & 1 rushing TD (.25 per game) for a total of 7 TDs (1.75 per game) in 4 games.
Sanchez has 18 passing TDs (1.64 per game) & 3 rushing TDs (.27 per game) for a total of 21 TDs (1.90 per game) in 11 games.
Tebow has had 8 passing TDs (1.28 per game) & 3 rushing TDs (.48 per game) for a total of 11 TDs (1.76 per game) in 6 1/4 games. He had 1 2PT.

So based solely on TDs, Tebow is a little better then Palmer and a little behind Sanchez. What about Turnovers? Again, just for the sake of argument, we'll not count the Chiefs game against Palmer.

Palmer has 5 Ints (1.25 per game) & 1 lost fumble (.25 per game) for a total of 6 turnovers (1.50 per game) in 4 games.
Sanchez has 11 Ints (1.00 per game) & 5 lost fumbles (.45 per game) for a total of 16 turnovers in 11 games (1.45 per game) in 11 games.
Tebow has 1 Int (.16 per game) & 1 lost fumble (.16 game) for a total of 2 turnovers (.32 per game) in 6 1/4 games.

So what are their TDs per game to Turnover per game ratio?

Palmer: 1.75 TDs - 1.50 Turnovers (+.25).
Sanchez: 1.90 TDs - 1.45 Turnovers (+.45 per game).
Tebow: 1.76 TDs - .32 Turnovers (+1.44 per game) + 1 2PT.

Joel
12-01-2011, 07:04 AM

(The reason should is emphasized is because his fan base will vote him in every year...he's third in fan voting overall right now)
It actually IS a decent question, but that says more about all AFC QBs than about Tebow specifically. With Manning and Schaub out for the year it's basically Brady, Roethlisberger et al. I quit using NFL.com 'cos I'm tired of it crashing my browser, but can get the same stats from ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/year/2011/seasontype/2

Look over that list and the problem is obvious: There are only three AFC QB ranked in the top ten, one of whom is Schaub, who won't be playing any more games for anyone this year. After that the highest ranking AFC QB (#11 over all) is Miamis Matt Moore, followed by Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jason Campbell, Matt Hasselbeck, Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez and Philip Rivers. AFC QBs have played so badly that Mark Sanchez is in their top ten, as is Rivers despite the bad year he's having.

It's hard to say any of those guys are or have played indisputably better than Tebow (though the NFL PRS says that, if only by 0.3 points in Rivers' case.) If I MUST pick three AFC QBs who've had better years than Tebow I'd probably say Brady, Roethlisberger and Fitzpatrick, but given the Steelers D all but the first seems like a judgement call.

GEM
12-01-2011, 08:16 AM

On a side note, your raider coach is Tebowing in your sig. :laugh:

MileHighCrew
12-01-2011, 08:35 AM
I would suggest Andy Dalton at this point but there is still a lot of fottball to play.

FlyByU
12-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Can't vote TT as Pro Bowl yet. Still not there yet IMO. Maybe later on this year or next year.

Tned
12-01-2011, 08:52 AM
I would suggest Andy Dalton at this point but there is still a lot of fottball to play.

It's a tough one with Dalton. I think he should be in the running for offensive rookie of the year, but overall his stats are just so/so, including an 82 passer rating & 12 INTs. It's been very good production for a rookie, but I'm not sure it's Pro-Bowl worthy.

With Tebow, who has a similar passer rating as Dalton, he has only the one INT and like it or not, because it isn't what most QBs do, but his running is unheard of in the modern era of football, and nobody can ignore the fact that it's Tebow's running (and the defense fearing it) that has allowed the Broncos to go from 22nd in NFL rushing to first in the league in rushing over the last 6 weeks.

So, is Tebow's performance Pro-Bowl worthy? I'm not sure.

lgenf
12-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Well someone else agrees with the MO

http://www.denverpost.com/paige

Scorn, scoff, sneer and snicker, but Tim Tebow the Hybrack may very well play in the Pro Bowl.
As Mark Kiszla, my longtime colleague and chauffeur in San Diego on Sunday, took yet another wrong turn near the stadium before the game, we were discussing — get this — Tebow. "He's gonna make the Pro Bowl," I said.

Read more: Woody Paige - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/paige#ixzz1fI6srAPQ
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

MOtorboat
12-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Interesting. I haven't read Woody's column for a few weeks. Stink and whoever the host was on ESPN Radio last night brought it up.

lgenf
12-01-2011, 09:07 AM
One thing is for sure

IF

He makes the pro bowl he probably won't take a play off

And I would add this argument also about voting

Many players in the NFL are attracted to TT, his passion, he leadership, and it is widely talked about that at certain events (like the espys or other sports events) many of the players want to meet TT or just be around him to see what all the fuss is about

I think a fair amount of players might vote him in, and the NFL might want him in just for ratings

Of course all of this would require us winning the bulk of our remaining games

jhns
12-01-2011, 09:07 AM

How many QBs can you name that have this same impact on a team?

6-3 from 4-14

5-1 from 1-4

Now, the entire team is playing very good football. This all started at halftime in the SD game though. It wasn't magic unicorn urine in the water bottles that made the difference.

Northman
12-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Brady and Roethlisberger are the only ones you can even argue IMO.

Actually, i think Dalton has played pretty well for the Bengals considering. Hasnt been nearly the impact that Tebow has obviously but i think Dalton has played exceptional for a rookie.

In the end, its just a popularity contest so Tebow will probably get in whether he actually deserves it or not.

MileHighCrew
12-01-2011, 09:16 AM
It's a tough one with Dalton. I think he should be in the running for offensive rookie of the year, but overall his stats are just so/so, including an 82 passer rating & 12 INTs. It's been very good production for a rookie, but I'm not sure it's Pro-Bowl worthy.

With Tebow, who has a similar passer rating as Dalton, he has only the one INT and like it or not, because it isn't what most QBs do, but his running is unheard of in the modern era of football, and nobody can ignore the fact that it's Tebow's running (and the defense fearing it) that has allowed the Broncos to go from 22nd in NFL rushing to first in the league in rushing over the last 6 weeks.

I can't really argue with you, but I think it is really impressive what Dalton has done with that team, just as it is impressive what TT has done. If either of those teams make the playoffs either Dalton or TT deserve the pro bowl.
The question was who would you go with, because of the record of the Bengals and the fact Dalton has started every game this year as a rookie with no pre season and lead that team in a tough division, he would get my nod.

FlyByU
12-01-2011, 09:17 AM
What about Matt Schaub or is he out for the year?

Northman
12-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Schaub is gone.

lgenf
12-01-2011, 09:25 AM
How about the WHAT IF factor with TT?

By that I mean what would/could our record have been with TT starting from week 1

Who knows where this team could be today

FlyByU
12-01-2011, 09:30 AM

By that I mean what would/could our record have been with TT starting from week 1

I wonder that myself I know we would have still lost to the Packers but the other games is up in the air from what we have seen so far. I say 3 loses this year if TT had started 4 at most.

Joel
12-01-2011, 09:52 AM
I can't really argue with you, but I think it is really impressive what Dalton has done with that team, just as it is impressive what TT has done. If either of those teams make the playoffs either Dalton or TT deserve the pro bowl.
The question was who would you go with, because of the record of the Bengals and the fact Dalton has started every game this year as a rookie with no pre season and lead that team in a tough division, he would get my nod.
A year ago they were competing with us, Detroit and Buffalo for the #2 pick, after Carolina. Now they and Tennessee are the biggest threats to our playoff hopes, and the only reason I don't think they'll make it is because their last five games are VERY tough (including rematches with the Ravens and Steelers that could decide that Division.) All that without a guy like Doom or Miller on D, let alone both.

catfish
12-01-2011, 09:56 AM

I feel like I should take a screenshot of the fact that you created this thread ;) any time you argue with me I am going to scream TEBOW HOMER!!!GATOR FAN and repost this thread :D

MileHighCrew
12-01-2011, 09:57 AM

I don't think what if can be a factor, otherwise the Colts wouldn't get Andrew Luck

MOtorboat
12-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I feel like I should take a screenshot of the fact that you created this thread ;) any time you argue with me I am going to scream TEBOW HOMER!!!GATOR FAN and repost this thread :D

It's more a reflection on poor quarterback play and injuries around the conference than anything, but it's an interesting topic.

Stink still continues to say he doesn't think Tebow will start anywhere next year, which leads me to believe Elway is dead set on drafting a quarterback in Round 1...so we could get a Pro Bowl quarterback who rides the pine next year.

catfish
12-01-2011, 10:09 AM
It's more a reflection on poor quarterback play and injuries around the conference than anything, but it's an interesting topic.

Stink still continues to say he doesn't think Tebow will start anywhere next year, which leads me to believe Elway is dead set on drafting a quarterback in Round 1...so we could get a Pro Bowl quarterback who rides the pine next year.

could happen....will be interesting to see fan reaction depending on how the last couple games go

MOtorboat
12-01-2011, 10:12 AM
could happen....will be interesting to see fan reaction depending on how the last couple games go

I think it's already fairly obvious what the fan reaction would be. Just look at the reaction when Elway said he hadn't made a decision yet.

catfish
12-01-2011, 10:16 AM
I think it's already fairly obvious what the fan reaction would be. Just look at the reaction when Elway said he hadn't made a decision yet.

I can't disagree with you there...one of the reasons I don't think he will be riding pine...he will either play or they will trade him, they can't be going all year with a legion of crazies at every game berating the team

OaklandRaider
12-01-2011, 10:24 AM
:confused: Can we not count the games Orton started for us :confused:

Just for the sake of argument, we'll not count the Chiefs game against Palmer had against. We'll also not count the 2 games that Tebow went in to run a wild cat play against his per game stats.

Palmer has 6 passing TDs (1.50 per game) & 1 rushing TD (.25 per game) for a total of 7 TDs (1.75 per game) in 4 games.
Sanchez has 18 passing TDs (1.64 per game) & 3 rushing TDs (.27 per game) for a total of 21 TDs (1.90 per game) in 11 games.
Tebow has had 8 passing TDs (1.28 per game) & 3 rushing TDs (.48 per game) for a total of 11 TDs (1.76 per game) in 6 1/4 games. He had 1 2PT.

So based solely on TDs, Tebow is a little better then Palmer and a little behind Sanchez. What about Turnovers? Again, just for the sake of argument, we'll not count the Chiefs game against Palmer.

Palmer has 5 Ints (1.25 per game) & 1 lost fumble (.25 per game) for a total of 6 turnovers (1.50 per game) in 4 games.
Sanchez has 11 Ints (1.00 per game) & 5 lost fumbles (.45 per game) for a total of 16 turnovers in 11 games (1.45 per game) in 11 games.
Tebow has 1 Int (.16 per game) & 1 lost fumble (.16 game) for a total of 2 turnovers (.32 per game) in 6 1/4 games.

So what are their TDs per game to Turnover per game ratio?

Palmer: 1.75 TDs - 1.50 Turnovers (+.25).
Sanchez: 1.90 TDs - 1.45 Turnovers (+.45 per game).
Tebow: 1.76 TDs - .32 Turnovers (+1.44 per game) + 1 2PT.

Numbers don't tell the whole story. Tim Tebow isn't being asked to do much. With a defense like yours, the Broncos ask Tebow to put together two maybe three scoring drives together per game, and to not turn the ball over.

With Palmer and Sanchez, they are actually being asked to throw the ball more than 15 times per game unlike Tebow. So of course you are going to get more turnovers when you are being asked to do more.

T.K.O.
12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Numbers don't tell the whole story. Tim Tebow isn't being asked to do much. With a defense like yours, the Broncos ask Tebow to put together two maybe three scoring drives together per game, and to not turn the ball over.

With Palmer and Sanchez, they are actually being asked to throw the ball more than 15 times per game unlike Tebow. So of course you are going to get more turnovers when you are being asked to do more.

they are not toting the rock 22 times either:D

lgenf
12-01-2011, 11:06 AM

Your so wrong there you can't even see the right

Tebow is being asked to do more than either

Just not only with his ARM

Tebow is being asked to throw it in VERY PREDICTABLE down and distance, usually against 6 or 7 defenders in pass coverage - and he's not turning the ball over with painful INTs

If you look at his throws, they might not all be on the money, but they are Usually, USUALLY, low and away ( to steal a baseball term) his guy gets it or no one gets it, and it's almost by design, it's where he is throwing it to, almost every miss has been low and away where the defender HAS TO go through the WR to even sniff the ball

Additionally he is running the rock,mbut take a closer look, he's not just handing off to a RB or running a draw, he's being asked to identify the defenses reaction at the line of scrimmage, at the split second the ball is snapped to decide if the defense reacts to the RB he he keeps it, or they don't bite and stay with TT and he hands it off

Additionally he has a YPC avg close to 6 yds, which is better than almost every RB in the league

Just because he's not doing it SOLELY with his arm like the entire rest of the league, don't assume he's not being asked to do much, cause that is flat out wrong.

Rex
12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Hey Lugnut. How's your mom?

lgenf
12-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Hey Lugnut. How's your mom?

Great, thanks for asking

Northman
12-01-2011, 11:12 AM

Well, im not sure Stink would be the be all, end all to what Denver does come draft time and all things Tebow.

lgenf
12-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Well, im not sure Stink would be the be all, end all to what Denver does come draft time and all things Tebow.

IF we get into the playoffs, I really do not see a way for them to NOT start TT next year

Not saying they won't draft a QB, but sitting TT on the bench next year would be one of the all time stupid moves in NFL history, if we make the playoffs this year

FanInAZ
12-01-2011, 11:21 AM

You can use that to try and dismiss the turnovers, but Tebow scoring almost as many TDs per game while being asked to do so little make the achievement much more impressive.

Northman
12-01-2011, 11:21 AM
IF we get into the playoffs, I really do not see a way for them to NOT start TT next year

Not saying they won't draft a QB, but sitting TT on the bench next year would be one of the all time stupid moves in NFL history, if we make the playoffs this year

I think TT gets the start next year as well. Even if they stick with the same system for another year. If they arent sold on Tebow as a legitimate QB they can still produce wins to keep the fans interested until they groom the guy they think is a better QB. But, if Tebow shows he can be that guy as well its a win/win for Denver.

Fullback32
12-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Can't see Tebow in the Pro Bowl until (and if) he becomes a more rounded QB. In the Pro Bowl itself, unless the AFC Coach is named Fox, would the offense be tailored to him when he came in or would he have to play in a more conventional NFL offense like whoever #1 or 2 would? If the latter, it wouldn't look good for him I think.

catfish
12-01-2011, 11:24 AM

If this team wins 3 more games this year, there is going to be a large contingent of very pissed off fans(rightfully so IMO) if Tebow isn't starting next year playoffs or not

lgenf
12-01-2011, 11:28 AM
If this team wins 3 more games this year, there is going to be a large contingent of very pissed off fans(rightfully so IMO) if Tebow isn't starting next year playoffs or not

I hope your right, but I also thought TT showed enough at the end of last year to get the start this year, especially with us shopping Orton around preseason and the FO didn't think so then

Now, I fully think right now, that Foxy has completely bought in on TT which was clearly not the case preseason, so it's a different offseason this year

slim
12-01-2011, 11:29 AM
I hope your right, but I also thought TT showed enough at the end of last year to get the start this year, especially with us shopping Orton around preseason and the FO didn't think so then

Now, I fully think right now, that Foxy has completely bought in on TT which was clearly not the case preseason, so it's a different offseason this year

But the FO did think so....that is why they tried to trade Orton.

catfish
12-01-2011, 11:32 AM

IMO the FO gets a pass on that since there were so many changes in the offseason, I can't argue that Orton probably looked like a better NFL QB in camp and he had decent stats last year, unless you watched the games you wouldn't know how bad he was in some cases.

My guess is Fox figured the losses last year were due to the defense, because the yards that Orton and Lloyd were getting looked good on paper. After the first few games I assume he revised his opinion

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 11:35 AM

and how many interceptions and fumbles? and over how many games? Get behind me Satan.

Skacorica
12-01-2011, 11:39 AM

Tim Tebow: 12 TDs, 1 INT, 5-1 as starter, offense rushing 22nd to first in 6! games.

Also we are Bronco fans. @#%^ all this Dalton nonsense, and someone put the Raiders fans back in the black hole.

Im also sick of all the crap about gimmicky offense. We run zone reads like what, 5 times a game? Thats significantly less than VY and CJ ran it the year VY AND CJ went to the pro bowl.

TT for Pro Bowl. Mo, Im with you.

Dreadnought
12-01-2011, 11:48 AM
IMO the FO gets a pass on that since there were so many changes in the offseason, I can't argue that Orton probably looked like a better NFL QB in camp and he had decent stats last year, unless you watched the games you wouldn't know how bad he was in some cases.

My guess is Fox figured the losses last year were due to the defense, because the yards that Orton and Lloyd were getting looked good on paper. After the first few games I assume he revised his opinion

I think this is getting close to the truth of it here. Fox and Elway walked into a mess; McDaniels did to this team what the Tsunami did to Japan, and they had a lot of wreckage to sift through. Orton no doubt looked like a pretty safe option since the team wasn't going anywhere in 2011...

...or was it :D

slim
12-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Tim Tebow: 12 TDs, 1 INT, 5-1 as starter, offense rushing 22nd to first in 6! games.

Also we are Bronco fans. @#%^ all this Dalton nonsense, and someone put the Raiders fans back in the black hole.

Im also sick of all the crap about gimmicky offense. We run zone reads like what, 5 times a game? Thats significantly less than VY and CJ ran it the year VY AND CJ went to the pro bowl.

TT for Pro Bowl. Mo, Im with you.

This is what people fail to realize. The offense is run heavy, but it is not an option offense (the option package is part of it, but not the primary set).

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I think he should concentrate on his NFL career now. He can always bowl after football, and probably for a long time. And I'm sure he would be great

catfish
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I think he should concentrate on his NFL career now. He can always bowl after football, and probably for a long time. And I'm sure he would be great

you think he will be able to throw it down the right lane?;)

vandammage13
12-01-2011, 12:07 PM
I think TT gets the start next year as well. Even if they stick with the same system for another year. If they arent sold on Tebow as a legitimate QB they can still produce wins to keep the fans interested until they groom the guy they think is a better QB. But, if Tebow shows he can be that guy as well its a win/win for Denver.

The rushing numbers and ball control offense that come along with starting Tebow are a wet dream to a coach like John Fox.

Elway might not be sold yet, but if Fox is, that will hold a lot of water with what they decide to do with the QB position next year.

Poet
12-01-2011, 12:18 PM

Dalton a better quarterback. He has more INTs because he throws more and is treated, mostly like a veteran in regards to the playbook being opened up.

I'm sorry, I love Tebow and I love Dalton but the only reason Tebow doesn't have a higher int count is because of his system right now.

Dalton isn't a Pro Bowler either.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:20 PM
you think he will be able to throw it down the right lane?;)

I don't see why not catfish. I'd be more concerned on that with Elway

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Dalton a better quarterback. He has more INTs because he throws more and is treated, mostly like a veteran in regards to the playbook being opened up.

I'm sorry, I love Tebow and I love Dalton but the only reason Tebow doesn't have a higher int count is because of his system right now.

Tebow avoids interception with his percentage of non catchable/not even in the vacinity of ANY receiver passes.

catfish
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
I don't see why not catfish. I'd be more concerned on that with Elway

in the mood to play with fire today I see :)

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:27 PM
in the mood to play with fire today I see :)

that was a reference to John lining up under a guard at one time. Not a Tebow v Elway thing. man, I didn't even realize how ridiculous of a notion that is until I just typed it.

slim
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Total BS.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Total BS.

which part?

Poet
12-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Ugh

catfish
12-01-2011, 12:31 PM
that was a reference to John lining up under a guard at one time. Not a Tebow v Elway thing. man, I didn't even realize how ridiculous of a notion that is until I just typed it.

good clarification, you were dangerously close to the wrath of GEM

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Ugh

what happened? Are you O.K. friend?

ShooterJM
12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Not sure about pro bowler, but I could be convinced.

However, if you accept the fact that QB's as a rule get dissproportionate amounts of credit or blame for a teams win/loss, then I think you have a strong argument for him as MVP. Or at least runner up.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
good clarification, you were dangerously close to the wrath of GEM

Oh brother. that brat? she's more of an annoyance than anything

I wasn't even thinking about the Tebow vs. Elway fiasco. I stay away from that kinda stuff. let it play out.

slim
12-01-2011, 12:36 PM
which part?

All of it.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:37 PM
All of it.

even the last line?

slim
12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
even the last line?

I don't remember.

Be right back.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't remember.

Be right back.

please hurry.

slim
12-01-2011, 12:39 PM
even the last line?

OK, after further evaluation, the last sentence of King's post appears to be factually accurate.

Poet
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Slim you are a troll and frankly I will never post with you again.

Salad > slim.

Thnikkaman
12-01-2011, 12:45 PM

Try counting each 5-7 yard gain Tebow makes on the ground as a completion, then compare him to the rest of the league.

If the Raiders miss the playoffs, will you go away?

HammeredOut
12-01-2011, 12:53 PM

Whats the stat Motor, your probably rallying up the voters, or making a mockery out of this whole thing, but are you really serious? lol.. I honestly think you are joking around...

Tim Tebow stats would stack up as follow.

Tied for 18th in QBR
Averages 95 yards a game in the air
45% completion percentage (both dead last statistically ^^)
36th in the league for completions
37th in the league for yards
Also has more rushes then Completions.

If us Broncos fans pull this one, it would be one to remember for the ages.

Motor, also, Teebs has some other impressive stats.

35% completion percentage between the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Tebow's first 10 attempts of the game he also only has a 38% completion percentage, which means he isn't ready the script the way its suppose to be read, which is why we don't score unless they run it 7 times in a row. Aaron Rodgers is completing at a 79% rate under the same statistical column. Tebow averages 5.38 per play, while Rodgers is 10.17 ypp.

Also 3rd and between 3-8 yards long, Tebow is averaging 36% completion percentage.

25% of Tebows passes have been from behind the line of scrimmage.

Tebow has a 29% completion percentage with passes past 11 yards or more.

Nobody is talking about how this is the best defense since the last time we won the superbowl.

Pro Bowl or not, we should atleast try and get Tebow in. It would bring his value up, maybe send him to another team to move up in the draft so we can draft a QB next season.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 12:57 PM

again, you bring up some really good points.

pnbronco
12-01-2011, 12:57 PM

You're right Tned, Dalton isn't pro bowl yet, but he has been treated like a Vet from the beginning with no off season. So IMO he has been asked to carry the team a lot more than Tim. So given a choice between those 2 I would have to go with Dalton.

I would vote for Brady, Rothisberger and then Schaub even though I know Schaub is hurt. I think he did a heck of a job before the injury and deserves the recognition.

I remember the days when the Broncos were on the up swing but had not won a Super Bowl yet. We would get the results of the Pro Bowl and go yeah they are not voting on skill but who gets the most air time, darn east.... So I can't vote for who I like but who has the skill in that position that has made a difference with that skill.

vandammage13
12-01-2011, 12:59 PM
As far as the OP is concerned, Tebow SHOULD be a probowler if the fans vote him in.

The probowl is meaningless and just for the fans anyway, so if Tebow is who the fans want then Tebow is who they should get.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 01:00 PM
that's really the bottom line Vandy. I agree. tim would be fun in the PB. I think it will be Phillip rivers though, and Tom Brady, and Drew Brees

MNPatsFan
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Not sure about pro bowler, but I could be convinced.

However, if you accept the fact that QB's as a rule get dissproportionate amounts of credit or blame for a teams win/loss, then I think you have a strong argument for him as MVP. Or at least runner up.:eek:

Wow Shooter, those must be some really fine drugs you took this morning to second Bullgator's delusional rantings about TT being the MVP or MVP runner up.:laugh:

The following QBs are justifiably ahead of TT in MVP consideration, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and possibly Tony Romo. Non QBs whom I believe are clearly ahead of TT are Arian Foster, Matt Forte, and Wes Welker. I would have included Calvin Johnson, but he has fallen hard in recent weeks.

So the thought that there is a strong argument for TT as MVP or MVP runner up is both absurd and laughable, but you probably should keep taking those awesome drugs because they clearly make you feel good and forget about reality.:D

Thnikkaman
12-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Whats the stat Motor, your probably rallying up the voters, or making a mockery out of this whole thing, but are you really serious? lol.. I honestly think you are joking around...

Tied for 18th in QBR

Tebow's first 10 attempts of the game he also only has a 38% completion percentage, which means he isn't ready the script the way its suppose to be read, which is why we don't score unless they run it 7 times in a row. Aaron Rodgers is completing at a 79% rate under the same statistical column. Tebow averages 5.38 per play, while Rodgers is 10.17 ypp.

Also 3rd and between 3-8 yards long, Tebow is averaging 36% completion percentage.

Nobody is talking about how this is the best defense since the last time we won the superbowl.

Pro Bowl or not, we should atleast try and get Tebow in. It would bring his value up, maybe send him to another team to move up in the draft so we can draft a QB next season.

What is this QBR that you speak of? I'm aware of a passer rating stat.

GEM
12-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh brother. that brat? she's more of an annoyance than anything

I wasn't even thinking about the Tebow vs. Elway fiasco. I stay away from that kinda stuff. let it play out.

Listen dillweed. Keep me out of your conversations, dog philanderer.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Listen dillweed. Keep me out of your conversations, dog philanderer.

and where did I mention your name?

MNPatsFan
12-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Listen dillweed. Keep me out of your conversations, dog philanderer.Is that a personal attack GEM?

:lol:

pnbronco
12-01-2011, 01:13 PM

Tied for 18th in QBR

Ham you have too much time on your hands to go with all this stat stuff.....;)....;)....;)

I have to disagree with you on the last line because I was at camp and Tim would over throw and miss receiver after receiver with just basic drills and no pressure from the D even with the Lloyd and Royal. Love the kid but would just cringe when I watched him throw. Lets just keep the magic going and not let everyone see him throw with Brady there to compare to.

I really hope Tim gets out of this year not hurt. That we draft a QB that can really compete with Tim. That either the Tim or the draft really does become the future of this team.

GEM
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
and where did I mention your name?

You didn't, you responded with your ridiculously dumb extra remarks. I'm annoying? Have you read your posts lately? It's like taking a crochet needle and gouging out my eyeballs until I reach brain matter. And then gouging some more just so to make sure I don't have to read your ridiculously dumb posts anymore. I am entirely tired of your shit lately, nut. Grab those dried up crusty hankies next to Schultz's dog bed, douse them in gas, light them and shove them up your rear end. Let's find out if instead of lighting a fart on fire, if having fire shoved in your bunghole causes a combustible reaction. Maybe then I won't have to read your annoying, ridiculously dumb posts anymore.

:D Have a great day, dillweed.

GEM
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Is that a personal attack GEM?

:lol:

Report it and find out! :lol: It's ******* snowing here, my shoes got wet which in turn made my ******* socks wet and I just don't give a damn anymore.

:laugh:

Back to Tebow being in the Pro Bowl.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
You didn't, you responded with your ridiculously dumb extra remarks. I'm annoying? Have you read your posts lately? It's like taking a crochet needle and gouging out my eyeballs until I reach brain matter. And then gouging some more just so to make sure I don't have to read your ridiculously dumb posts anymore. I am entirely tired of your shit lately, nut. Grab those dried up crusty hankies next to Schultz's dog bed, douse them in gas, light them and shove them up your rear end. Let's find out if instead of lighting a fart on fire, if having fire shoved in your bunghole causes a combustible reaction. Maybe then I won't have to read your annoying, ridiculously dumb posts anymore.

:D Have a great day, dillweed.

wow. creative.

NorCalBronco7
12-01-2011, 01:26 PM
The Pro Bowl has turned into a popularity contest, so I expect Tebow and his legion of fans to vote him in. But seriously, who really cares about the Pro Bowl anymore?

Poet
12-01-2011, 01:26 PM
I usually defend Nut to the death, GEM.

He's a good man and a fixture of our community.

Please refrain from that type of mauling in regards to my friend. If gator can post that Tebow should be second in the NFL I think it's fair that Nut can post pretty much anything ever.

Nut, please don't reference GEM. She will kill you dead.

Dead.

GEM
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
I usually defend Nut to the death, GEM.

He's a good man and a fixture of our community.

Please refrain from that type of mauling in regards to my friend. If gator can post that Tebow should be second in the NFL I think it's fair that Nut can post pretty much anything ever.

Nut, please don't reference GEM. She will kill you dead.

Dead.

6 feet under, dead.

Poet
12-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Nut, don't make me step into the freight train that is GEM on your account.

I'll do it.

But I don't want to.

pnbronco
12-01-2011, 01:41 PM
6 feet under, dead.

I believe you!!!!! Nut........:bolt:

:smow: sorry Gem.....dang weather man actually got this one right

I'm surprised I don't have to drive 1200 miles in it. Try to dry out and stay warm.

Northman
12-01-2011, 01:48 PM
The rushing numbers and ball control offense that come along with starting Tebow are a wet dream to a coach like John Fox.

Elway might not be sold yet, but if Fox is, that will hold a lot of water with what they decide to do with the QB position next year.

Yes and no.

Fox likes to have ball control but even with Delhomme they were able to pass through the air a lot. While Fox is run heavy he wasnt just a run only team. He had balance and that is what you need at the very least to compete for championships. Fox is happy for now because we are winning ballgames, if that changes and Tebow doesnt improve in the other areas where the team needs him to be can change his tune real fast.

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Report it and find out! :lol: It's ******* snowing here, my shoes got wet which in turn made my ******* socks wet and I just don't give a damn anymore.

:laugh:

Back to Tebow being in the Pro Bowl.

that sucks..it's freezing here too...I think it hit the mid 60's last night:cool:

Thnikkaman
12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
that sucks..it's freezing here too...I think it hit the mid 60's last night:cool:

Not having to deal with the people who live in the SE > Living in FL.

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Not having to deal with the people who live in the SE > Living in FL.

I suppose if you prefer cornfields to beaches.

It's tough to beat southern cooking though

Jsteve01
12-01-2011, 02:24 PM

depends on what kind of southern cooking you're talking about. I prefer the Mexican food we have in CO to anything your southern belles can dish up.

Thnikkaman
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM

I used to live in the middle of a giant beach. It was called Las Vegas. perhaps you've heard of it?

I could do without the cornfields as well. I prefer a dry heat with a nice view of the mountains.

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:27 PM
depends on what kind of southern cooking you're talking about. I prefer the Mexican food we have in CO to anything your southern belles can dish up.

we get a pretty good mix of everything in FL. Large migrant population means we have good mexican, good Cuban food from the Miami area, good soul food from north Fl. Greek from the sponge docks in the Tampa area. Steaks from cattle country.
One of the good things about FL is we get a good mix of the population from the rest of the country.

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:29 PM
I used to live in the middle of a giant beach. It was called Las Vegas. perhaps you've heard of it?

I could do without the cornfields as well. I prefer a dry heat with a nice view of the mountains.

Visited Vegas, never lived there...to dry for my taste, but to each his own. Mountains/Ocean both make for a great view

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 02:29 PM
:lol: at the last few posts in this thread. thanks for the support bigman,

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:30 PM
:lol: at the last few posts in this thread. thanks for the support bigman,

I warned you not to get on her bad side, now she is going to turn you into a candle

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 02:34 PM
I warned you not to get on her bad side, now she is going to turn you into a candle

man, and you started it too cat. . well, I guess I was part of it. But you made me start it (or something like that)

catfish
12-01-2011, 02:39 PM
man, and you started it too cat. . well, I guess I was part of it. But you made me start it (or something like that)

yeah, but GEM loves me, you she just considers a repository for flaming toiletries

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Comicvine_Previews/flamingtp.jpg

ShooterJM
12-01-2011, 02:44 PM
:eek:

Wow Shooter, those must be some really fine drugs you took this morning to second Bullgator's delusional rantings about TT being the MVP or MVP runner up.:laugh:

The following QBs are justifiably ahead of TT in MVP consideration, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and possibly Tony Romo. Non QBs whom I believe are clearly ahead of TT are Arian Foster, Matt Forte, and Wes Welker. I would have included Calvin Johnson, but he has fallen hard in recent weeks.

So the thought that there is a strong argument for TT as MVP or MVP runner up is both absurd and laughable, but you probably should keep taking those awesome drugs because they clearly make you feel good and forget about reality.:D

Well, to me MVP is different then best player in the league. If you view MVP as the best player then we won't agree.

Put it another way. If peyton manning came back for the rest of the season and the colts won out, I think he'd have the hands down argument for MVP.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 02:48 PM
yeah, but GEM loves me, you she just considers a repository for flaming toiletries

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Comicvine_Previews/flamingtp.jpg

I know

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 02:53 PM

well then you just go ahead and enjoy that Mexican food. Wait, isnt' Mexico southern?

GEM
12-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I know

:lol: I actually love nut, he's just fun to give shit. :D

Poet
12-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I love you Nut.

BroncoNut
12-01-2011, 03:30 PM
alright guys, I love me too but let's give it a rest. Let's get out of nut for awhile.

GEM
12-01-2011, 03:33 PM
alright guys, I love me too but let's give it a rest. Let's get out of nut for awhile.

I take back the last post. Nut...you suck.

catfish
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I take back the last post. Nut...you suck.

he somehow defies physics by being able to both suck and blow at the same time :)

karnage
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Well, to me MVP is different then best player in the league. If you view MVP as the best player then we won't agree.

Put it another way. If peyton manning came back for the rest of the season and the colts won out, I think he'd have the hands down argument for MVP.

I agree with your definition....look at the Eagles....they are loaded with players that could be considered the best/near the best at their positions in the NFL...yet none of them are making the team perform at any substantial level...MVP is about the player that has the biggest impact on their team...and that team would be completely negated by this persons removal

Poet
12-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Peyton Manning is my MVP by that definition.

Skacorica
12-01-2011, 03:38 PM

+1 :beer:

karnage
12-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Peyton Manning is my MVP by that definition.

Only if you believe this was 100% a playoff team with him.....it's quite an unknown as to whether or not they would be a 10+ win team with him this year....I would like to think so....maybe if he started and they were like 6-0/5-1 he gets hurt and they go on to finish 6-10/5-11 you could clearly make the argument...

Poet
12-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Exact same team except healthier and he's the only thing missing.

karnage
12-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Exact same team except healthier and he's the only thing missing.

Doesn't mean they would be playing well enough to be a playoff team this year....it's unknown

Skacorica
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Only if you believe this was 100% a playoff team with him.....it's quite an unknown as to whether or not they would be a 10+ win team with him this year....I would like to think so....maybe if he started and they were like 6-0/5-1 he gets hurt and they go on to finish 6-10/5-11 you could clearly make the argument...

Like if they started 1-4 and then went like 9-2? :confused:

Poet
12-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah, you're right they'd suddenly just death rattle away that crappy division.

karnage
12-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Like if they started 1-4 and then went like 9-2? :confused:

If it fit in context with the Colts then yeah....you see to be referencing Denver...and whether that would make Tebow a candidate...it's hard to say...there is no denying his impact....you could make an argument for him...but I don't think he will win..

ShooterJM
12-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Oh I don't think he'll win, I think it's Rogers' to lose at this point.

FanInAZ
12-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Oh I don't think he'll win, I think it's Rogers' to lose at this point.

We are talking about the Pro Bowl which selects 3 QBs per conference. Rogers is in the NFC and therefore has no bearing on whether or not Tebow is 1 of the 3 selected for the AFC.

SmilinAssasSin27
12-01-2011, 07:03 PM

He said name 3. See...you couldn't do it.

horsepig
12-01-2011, 07:23 PM
TT & Palmer should both be given a little slack for being thrown into the fire without any preparation.

TT should have been learning this stuff in the preseason.

Poet
12-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Dalton > Tebow.

I Eat Staples
12-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Yeah, you're right they'd suddenly just death rattle away that crappy division.

I agree with you that you won't find a player more valuable to their team than Peyton, but if Schaub and Manning were both healthy I'd pick Houston to win the division.

Wild card is a possibility though.

BroncoNut
12-02-2011, 09:31 AM
King has kicked ass in this thread

ShooterJM
12-02-2011, 10:38 AM
We are talking about the Pro Bowl which selects 3 QBs per conference. Rogers is in the NFC and therefore has no bearing on whether or not Tebow is 1 of the 3 selected for the AFC.

I'm aware of how the pro bowl works, I was referencing the previous discussion about MVP.

FanInAZ
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm aware of how the pro bowl works, I was referencing the previous discussion about MVP.

Sorry that I missed those posts that you were referring to. There are a number of posters around here who post I skip, as well as anyone responding to their posts. Let's just say I fast forward over a lot of posts in this thread before reading the one of yours that I misunderstood due to me skipping through so many posts.

GEM
12-02-2011, 02:30 PM
King has kicked ass in this thread

He attempted to clean up your mess. He also had to clean up the mess when you pissed your pants back a few pages ago. Dillweed.

GEM
12-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Sorry that I missed those posts that you were referring to. There are a number of posters around here who post I skip, as well as anyone responding to their posts. Let's just say I fast forward over a lot of posts in this thread before reading the one of yours that I misunderstood due to me skipping through so many posts.

It's probably quicker to just put them on ignore and then you don't have to see their posts. ;)

ShooterJM
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM

No worries. I tend to read DVR style too. :D

BroncoNut
12-02-2011, 04:19 PM
He attempted to clean up your mess. He also had to clean up the mess when you pissed your pants back a few pages ago. Dillweed.

am i supposed to be offended by being called a Dillweed? Honestly, I don't know

Poet
12-02-2011, 05:34 PM
GEM, Nut....

Please, let it go. Let it go for me. I'm weak and I've not had any meat today.

wayninja
12-02-2011, 07:48 PM
am i supposed to be offended by being called a Dillweed? Honestly, I don't know

Dill is a delicious herb. So I don't think so. I think Gem finds you delicious, and your profile pic implies being herb-y as well.

NightTerror218
12-02-2011, 08:18 PM

and almost twice the number of starts.....o snap:eek:

Superchop 7
12-03-2011, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=GEM;1461016]Report it and find out! :lol: It's ******* snowing here, my shoes got wet which in turn made my ******* socks wet and I just don't give a damn anymore.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gem,

I hope being "wet" isn't too uncomfortable.;)