PDA

View Full Version : We are guaranteed to beat the pats now.

underrated29
11-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Pats signed Nate Jones!

Bwahahahahahaha. Tebow will have a 100 completion % that week! You'd think bellicheck would have had enough Tape on him.

rationalfan
11-30-2011, 03:04 PM
nate jones is not good. but he's not THAT bad. it's hard to be a DB in today's NFL; the rules are built against them and if inuries or age slows them down at all they're exposed.

that's why i'm still amazed at how well goodman plays. some people here rip on him - as if he's supposed to defend 100 percent of the passes in his direction - but the guy is old and still playing quite well. and champ, well, we know he's the exception to all rules.

NightTerror218
11-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Do NOT JINX US!!!!!!!!

underrated29
11-30-2011, 03:40 PM
nate jones is not good. but he's not THAT bad. it's hard to be a DB in today's NFL; the rules are built against them and if inuries or age slows them down at all they're exposed.

that's why i'm still amazed at how well goodman plays. some people here rip on him - as if he's supposed to defend 100 percent of the passes in his direction - but the guy is old and still playing quite well. and champ, well, we know he's the exception to all rules.

I beg to differ. He is THAT bad. I do not know what his pass defensed stats are the last two years, but i can tell you they have to be amongst the worst in the league.

I would take whilhite, lenny walls, or even roc alexander over nate jones all day any day.

TXBRONC
11-30-2011, 03:45 PM
I beg to differ. He is THAT bad. I do not know what his pass defensed stats are the last two years, but i can tell you they have to be amongst the worst in the league.

I would take whilhite, lenny walls, or even roc alexander over nate jones all day any day.

Nate Jones wont decide this game. Tom Brady on the other hand play a huge part in the outcome of this game.

Jsteve01
11-30-2011, 03:46 PM

I agree with the second half of your post on Goodman. The first? Not so much

dogfish
11-30-2011, 03:48 PM
i'd have to say, he might be the worst pro DB i've ever watched play. . . i honestly do think he might be worse than roc alexander, and that's saying a ton. . .

wayninja
11-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Nate Jones wont decide this game. Tom Brady on the other hand play a huge part in the outcome of this game.

Not really, he'll be out by the mid second quarter at the latest picking Miller-cast-splinters out of his backside.

Jsteve01
11-30-2011, 04:03 PM
i'd have to say, he might be the worst pro DB i've ever watched play. . . i honestly do think he might be worse than roc alexander, and that's saying a ton. . .

Roc's problem was that he should never ever ever ever have been a starting corner. When he got thrust into that role it was a bad deal. Alexander should never have been more than a dime corner

dogfish
11-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Roc's problem was that he should never ever ever ever have been a starting corner. When he got thrust into that role it was a bad deal. Alexander should never have been more than a dime corner

i bet that guy still has nightmares about reggie wayne two-three nights a week, minimum. . .

Canmore
11-30-2011, 04:07 PM

I know a lot of people knock Goodman but I really think he is underrated. He plays opposite Champ. Not an enviable position. He is certainly not the tackler or cover person Champ is, but who is? Goodman's coverage ability is better than advertized. Sticking his head in the run game not so much.

rcsodak
11-30-2011, 04:26 PM
I know a lot of people knock Goodman but I really think he is underrated. He plays opposite Champ. Not an enviable position. He is certainly not the tackler or cover person Champ is, but who is? Goodman's coverage ability is better than advertized. Sticking his head in the run game not so much.
I thought he outplayed champ last week. He did a much better job on brown, comparing the 2 on him.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums