PDA

View Full Version : Pretty cool moments after SD game with Teebs

Northman
11-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Did anyone watch the NFL replay of the game? I just got done watching it and there was a couple of cool moments with Tim and Rivers and Tim and Weddle.

First was Tim shaking hands with Phyllis and what seemed to be Tim talking about seeing Rivers at a QB camp next year or something like that. And Rivers told Tebow "definitely" and "Keep it up" in regards to the team winning ballgames.

Quit a bit different than the Cutler/Rivers fiasco of the past.

And when Tim shook hands with Weddle, Eric was joking around with Tim about throwing a ball his way and Tim of course said "no way man, i know better than that" which was a good moment and of course Weddle said the same thing as Rivers with "Keep it up".

Anyway, i would much rather see stuff like this than one of our guys tebowing at their midfield. During the game its all business but afterwards it should be done like this.

camdisco24
11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
I don't know how anyone could dis Tim. If Rivers tried to pull a stunt like he used to do with Cutler, he'd end up looking like the bad guy.

I want this team to be known as a high class squad that just does its job. WIN.

I'd like to be known at the Anti-Raiders/Steelers/Lions

Dreadnought
11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't know how anyone could dis Tim. If Rivers tried to pull a stunt like he used to do with Cutler, he'd end up looking like the bad guy.

I want this team to be known as a high class squad that just does its job. WIN.

I'd like to be known at the Anti-Raiders/Steelers/Lions

Yeah, its a shame seeing the Lions go down the douchebag route. I always expect it from the Steelers and Raiders.

I know, I'm old and all that, but I love good sportsmanship. Love it. That's what it should be about, even more than wins and losses - and I freakin' hate losses.

arapaho2
11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Did anyone watch the NFL replay of the game? I just got done watching it and there was a couple of cool moments with Tim and Rivers and Tim and Weddle.

First was Tim shaking hands with Phyllis and what seemed to be Tim talking about seeing Rivers at a QB camp next year or something like that. And Rivers told Tebow "definitely" and "Keep it up" in regards to the team winning ballgames.

And when Tim shook hands with Weddle, Eric was joking around with Tim about throwing a ball his way and Tim of course said "no way man, i know better than that" which was a good moment and of course Weddle said the same thing as Rivers with "Keep it up".

Anyway, i would much rather see stuff like this than one of our guys tebowing at their midfield. During the game its all business but afterwards it should be done like this.

weird...i kinda thought i heard tim say something about calling rivers...and rivers said as he walked away ."definatly...give me a call"

underrated29
11-30-2011, 02:26 PM
he said lets get together this summer or offseason or whatever. Maybe for qb skills, maybe because they are both big into charity work.

Northman
11-30-2011, 02:27 PM
weird...i kinda thought i heard tim say something about calling rivers...and rivers said as he walked away ."definatly...give me a call"

Could of been that too.

jhildebrand
11-30-2011, 02:31 PM
I have been thinking about this a lot. Tebow said he will begin to be more aggressive with some throws as he learns and as time goes on.

I like that approach as opposed to a guy like Cutler who trusts his arm too much. I think it is easier to dial it up the aggressiveness anyway than scale it back once you have too much confidence.

Loved watchin the replay. You get a whole different take than watching the game live.

Shazam!
11-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Tebow said he will begin to be more aggressive with some throws as he learns and as time goes on.

I like that approach as opposed to a guy like Cutler who trusts his arm too much. I think it is easier to dial it up the aggressiveness anyway than scale it back once you have too much confidence.

Another reason for his effectiveness and the wins. He's careful with the ball. He may not have all the mechanics down, but he probably forgot more about football than any of us can know.

I am enjoying watching the maturity process as a passer and a player unfold before my eyes.

GEM
11-30-2011, 02:36 PM
It won't matter....I'll always hate Rivers. :laugh: I can't see my opinion on him changing.

NightTerror218
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
North speaking of the Weddle comment about throwing his way..... does TT seem to throw a lot more to his right? Except for screens and what not. I was just thinking of that.

Northman
11-30-2011, 02:46 PM
North speaking of the Weddle comment about throwing his way..... does TT seem to throw a lot more to his right? Except for screens and what not. I was just thinking of that.

To be honest, i havent paid that much attention but i think he spreads it around from what i can remember. But when going deep downfield he does seem to favor the right side.

jhildebrand
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Another reason for his effectiveness and the wins. He's careful with the ball. He may not have all the mechanics down, but he probably forgot more about football than any of us can know.

I am enjoying watching the maturity process as a passer and a player unfold before my eyes.

No INT's in 249 attempts going back to last season. Pretty good if you ask me.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
they are both devout Christians. Rivers is Catholic and Tim is a Reformed Christian or something like that.

catfish
11-30-2011, 02:48 PM
another result of the chargers game

http://www.peebowing.com/

NightTerror218
11-30-2011, 03:20 PM
another result of the chargers game

http://www.peebowing.com/

No new name like Peevaking?

underrated29
11-30-2011, 03:36 PM

He had one against the lions remember.

arapaho2
11-30-2011, 04:20 PM
It won't matter....I'll always hate Rivers. :laugh: I can't see my opinion on him changing.

if someone got you a "i hate rivers" bikini

would you model it for us:beer:

HORSEPOWER 56
11-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Tim threw a pick 6 vs Detroit. Right now, he has 8 TDs (passing) and 1 INT this season.

rcsodak
11-30-2011, 07:55 PM

How touching.

Did you soil a tissue?

:lol:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

FireAce
11-30-2011, 09:23 PM
As bad as the detroit game was...the disrespect they showed proved one thing ...karma is a b1tch...look where they are now

claymore
11-30-2011, 09:41 PM
:barf: I hate Rivers. I dont want Tim associating with that dik.

DenBronx
11-30-2011, 11:24 PM
I still miss the Cutler vs Rivers drama everytime we play them. That was fun while it lasted.

But Tims a nice dude so that will never happen.

jhildebrand
12-01-2011, 03:52 PM
He had one against the lions remember.

Tim threw a pick 6 vs Detroit. Right now, he has 8 TDs (passing) and 1 INT this season.

I missed that because I was kicked out of my house for the week to have wood and tile floors installed.

Tried watching the game at the Fox and Hound and the whole clan was either sick or fighting it.

:salute: on the correction