PDA

View Full Version : Horses could soon be slaughtered for meat in US

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:28 AM
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Horses could soon be butchered in the U.S. for human consumption after Congress quietly lifted a 5-year-old ban on funding horse meat inspections, and activists say slaughterhouses could be up and running in as little as a month.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/horses-could-soon-slaughtered-meat-us-080907323.html

I for one cant wait. I imagine horses are probably ideal for low and slow cooking. I dont know how smoke would affect the taste, but im pretty excited.

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:32 AM
http://rtfitch.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/wallis-horse-meat-chart.png

BigDaddyBronco
11-30-2011, 10:34 AM
I bet mustangs are delicious, free range grass fed. Yum.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:36 AM
good. about time

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:39 AM
I'd eat big daddy's ass before I ever ate horsemeat. I don't think I could eat horse anymore than I could a dog.

BigDaddyBronco
11-30-2011, 10:41 AM
I'd eat big daddy's ass before I ever ate horsemeat. I don't think I could eat horse anymore than I could a dog.

We could be like the Mongols and drink horse milk.

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:45 AM

My buddy from Philly said the best cheese steak he ever had was horse meat.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:46 AM

there would be no "we" about it. I'd eat your dead ass before I would drink horsemilk

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:46 AM
My buddy from Philly said the best cheese steak he ever had was horse meat.

oh yeah? Being that he's your buddy and he's from Philly, I might try it then

CoachChaz
11-30-2011, 10:47 AM
If you've eaten McDonald's...odds are you've eaten horse meat. That shit comes from South America. no regulations there

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:48 AM
If you've eaten McDonald's...odds are you've eaten horse meat. That shit comes from South America. no regulations there

hmmm. did not know that. I don't question that though

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:49 AM
I bet mustangs are delicious, free range grass fed. Yum.

is grass fed better than cornfed? for beef? I would imagine it would be leaner

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:50 AM

You're not getting this from wikipedia are you?

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:51 AM

Never trust milk from an animal with one big long juicy teet.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Never trust milk from an animal with one big long juicy teet.

gross. Plus horses have 2 teats

Dzone
11-30-2011, 10:53 AM
OMG...LOL...You guys are too ******* funny...
hilarious

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:54 AM
gross. Plus horses have 2 teats

I think thats the key when milking a horse. Ensure that their is two teets.

Also...

THis looks delicious.

http://www.boingboing.net/filesroot/horsemeatsandwich.jpg

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:55 AM

Also...

THis looks delicious.

what?

CoachChaz
11-30-2011, 10:57 AM
You're not getting this from wikipedia are you?

No...experience. The horse population in SA is probably more than the cattle population here.

And McD's meat is typically shiped from SA

claymore
11-30-2011, 10:57 AM
what?

Well, a guy like Mo thats not familiar with women, and or animals might accidentally milk a male horse. Which I think most of us would think is bad. So make sure that the horse has 2 teets that way no mistakes are made.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Well, a guy like Mo thats not familiar with women, and or animals might accidentally milk a male horse. Which I think most of us would think is bad. So make sure that the horse has 2 teets that way no mistakes are made.

ok. I didn't get that at all. Now I do though. that is very funny. thanks

claymore
11-30-2011, 11:08 AM
ok. I didn't get that at all. Now I do though. that is very funny. thanks

You are welcome BroncoNut.

underrated29
11-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Also...

THis looks delicious.

Replace those cucumber lokking things with green chilis and ensure that that white stuff is either butter or melted cheese or both and not Mayonnaise and yes, that would look very delicious.

claymore
11-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Replace those cucumber lokking things with green chilis and ensure that that white stuff is either butter or melted cheese or both and not Mayonnaise and yes, that would look very delicious.

Yeah that would be good.

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 12:07 PM
This just places the federal regulations back in place so that meat can cross state lines for human consumption. Zoos use a lot of horse meat already, because it doesn't have to be regulated...

But I know very little about the subject.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 12:10 PM
This just places the federal regulations back in place so that meat can cross state lines for human consumption. Zoos use a lot of horse meat already, because it doesn't have to be regulated...

very little. Even the little knowledge that you seem to "think" that you have on it is complete bullshit

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 12:11 PM
very little. Even the little knowledge that you seem to "think" that you have on it is complete bullshit

Really? Do tell, nut, do tell.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 12:13 PM
Really? Do tell, nut, do tell.

just busting you tiny little balls buddy.

claymore
11-30-2011, 12:22 PM

I dont see why people have an issue with eating horses. I cant wait to try one. Id like to rotisserie a shetland in my back yard.

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
I dont see why people have an issue with eating horses. I cant wait to try one. Id like to rotisserie a shetland in my back yard.

The way I understand it, there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't cross state lines.

Davii
11-30-2011, 12:46 PM
The way I understand it, there's nothing wrong with that as long as you don't cross state lines.

When? Is it ok to cross state lines with the shetland still alive? What about bringing in a rotiserrie from a different state but never moving the pony? Could Clay take a dump in Georgia the next day or must he ensure there is no horse left in his system prior to crossing state lines? Would he run faster after eating a thoroughbred?

I don't know... But I feel these questions must be answered.

MOtorboat
11-30-2011, 12:59 PM
When? Is it ok to cross state lines with the shetland still alive? What about bringing in a rotiserrie from a different state but never moving the pony? Could Clay take a dump in Georgia the next day or must he ensure there is no horse left in his system prior to crossing state lines? Would he run faster after eating a thoroughbred?

I don't know... But I feel these questions must be answered.

I don't really feel comfortable with clay crossing any state lines to be honest with you, much less doing so with a Shetland pony, alive or dead, or the urge to take a dump.

claymore
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't really feel comfortable with clay crossing any state lines to be honest with you, much less doing so with a Shetland pony, alive or dead, or the urge to take a dump.

Well now its a challenge.

tubby
11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/mallory101/Eye_of_a_Horse.jpg

slim
11-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Yummy.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Watching horses bone is an amazing experience.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Watching horses bone is an amazing experience.

I've seen that many times. I was stable hand when I was a teenager. I remember this one stud was led out into the arena to poke a mare that was tied up/hobbled, etc. Most studs go apeshit when they smell a horny mare. This guy just had this lacksadasical attitude. He just ho hummed over the the mare, mounted, shot his load, and slid off. It was like he was just doing his job. :lol: he covered so many mares, just another day.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:22 PM
I've seen that many times. I was stable hand when I was a teenager. I remember this one stud was led out into the arena to poke a mare that was tied up/hobbled, etc. Most studs go apeshit when they smell a horny mare. This guy just had this lacksadasical attitude. He just ho hummed over the the mare, mounted, shot his load, and slid off. It was like he was just doing his job. :lol: he covered so many mares, just another day.

Hold on I am going to grab a sock.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Hold on I am going to grab a sock.

but I've seen some crazy horse sex. they are into their s and m. both the stallion and the mare have to be protected. one of the mare's back feet is tied down so she doesnt' kick the stud and ther withers are covered so the stud doesn't bite her while mounted.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:32 PM
but I've seen some crazy horse sex. they are into their s and m. both the stallion and the mare have to be protected. one of the mare's back feet is tied down so she doesnt' kick the stud and ther withers are covered so the stud doesn't bite her while mounted.

Yeah I saw the same thing. I also saw a chick fist a female horse. I know we have talked about this before, but I didn't realize female genatalia got that big.

Imagine a San Diego Whale's Vagina.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah I saw the same thing. I also saw a chick fist a female horse. I know we have talked about this before, but I didn't realize female genatalia got that big.

Imagine a San Diego Whale's Vagina.

oh yeah, the vag can be pretty big on a horse. big enough for a human arm for sure. We had horses and the mares would turn their vaginas inside out and drip when they were in heat. They were really bitchy during that time too.

but yes, a Whale's vagina would be quite vacuous, I would imagine.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:38 PM
oh yeah, the vag can be pretty big on a horse. big enough for a human arm for sure. We had horses and the mares would turn their vaginas inside out and drip when they were in heat. They were really bitchy during that time too.

but yes, a Whale's vagina would be quite vacuous, I would imagine.

Nut, do female humans go into heat?

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Nut, do female humans go into heat?

sure they do beef. You might have heard phrase like "that time of the month", "she's on the rag", etc. those refer to the time that a women enters and goes through a monthly cycle. She may be irritable during this time. and horny before and after. And during.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:46 PM
sure they do beef. You might have heard phrase like "that time of the month", "she's on the rag", etc. those refer to the time that a women enters and goes through a monthly cycle. She may be irritable during this time. and horny before and after. And during.

Oh. At my house we call that 'Sleep in the garage unto your wound coagulates'.

NorCalBronco7
11-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Im only for for it if American people can start clubing horses like baby seals. Sure, it will take a GIGANTIC club and you may have to beat the horse OVER AND OVER in the head, but thats part of the fun!

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh. At my house we call that 'Sleep in the garage unto your wound coagulates'.

who sleeps in the garage? the one that is giong through the estrous or you? Also, where is your wife at in her monthly cycle and what is your address

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:49 PM
who sleeps in the garage? the one that is giong through the estrous or you? Also, where is your wife at in her monthly cycle and what is your address

Anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die is evil.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:50 PM

man, can you imagine that Beef (and I know you have, stupid question). every three weeks going through that?

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:54 PM
man, can you imagine that Beef (and I know you have, stupid question). every three weeks going through that?

When I was a lifeguard in college, I would have to clean out the rag bag in the women's locker room. Like a bunch of shooting victims.

I remember rooming with three chicks, and they always got on the same cycle, and the dog got into the trash one night and the house looked like a murder scene the next day.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:55 PM
When I was a lifeguard in college, I would have to clean out the rag bag in the women's locker room. Like a bunch of shooting victims.

I remember rooming with three chicks, and they always got on the same cycle, and the dog got into the trash one night and the house looked like a murder scene the next day.

oh my gosh. was that in college?

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 03:56 PM
oh my gosh. was that in college?

Yes. I was scarred.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Yes. I was scarred.
I was assigned to cleaning the women's bathroom during navy bootcamp for our service week or whatever. it was actually good duty there, but the women's bathrooms were by far worse than the men's. Women are nasty.

Dreadnought
12-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Aww, bless their hearts

Barbi twins: W.H. abandoned horses
By: Patrick Gavin
December 1, 2011 01:59 PM EST

Over the years, we’ve covered the efforts of former Playboy playmates Shane and Sia Barbi to put an end to the slaughter of horses in the United States. And, now that Congress has just lifted a ban that could result in a return to horse slaughter for meat after it had been outlawed for five years, the Barbi Twins are revamping their efforts.

The two blasted a release to their email list, headlined, “Twin Bunnies Campaign Against ‘Slaughter House Sue’ over Pet Horse Meat.”

“Profit over pet flesh is unethical!” the two declare. “Congress approved the Conference Committee report on spending bill H2112 for Thanksgiving, giving funding to USDA for horse meat inspections and lifted the 6 year slaughter ban. More than 70% of Americans don’t want slaughter houses here. While Obama was pardoning a turkey, he abandoned our horses.”

The twins are asking fans to get involving either by signing a petition, calling the White House (“Tell Obama to keep his promise to ban horse slaughter and pass H.R. 2966,” they write) or to call Wyoming Rep. Sue Wallis “who is pro horse slaughter and tell her that Americans don’t want to see PET horses as meat on our dinner tables.”

“How lovely of them to blast my personal information to the world,” Wallis told POLITICO when informed of the effort. “But, hey, that’s politics.”...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/69542.html

BroncoNut
12-02-2011, 10:25 AM
I can just see them going breast first into the frey.

JPPT1974
12-07-2011, 10:13 PM
PETA is taking note of this....ALREADY! Tisk! Tisk! :confused:

dogfish
12-09-2011, 03:59 PM

you should build her a menstruation hut in the back yard. . .

Timmy!
12-09-2011, 04:05 PM
i cant wait 2 eat seabiscuit.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Buff
01-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Clay, have you had a horse burger yet?

BeefStew25
01-04-2012, 05:11 PM
I remember the first time I saw a fur burger.