PDA

View Full Version : McCarthy/Mohamed to active roster...

HORSEPOWER 56
11-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I don't have a link but I heard that it's on Twitter that the Broncos have signed McCarthy and Mohamed to the active roster to fill the spaces created by Orton's release and Vaughn's injury. We also re-signed Tony Carter to the practice squad.

I figured we'd bring up Weber, but I guess we're going to roll with 2 QBs... :confused:

BeefStew25
11-29-2011, 11:20 PM
I love The Terrorist.

jhildebrand
11-29-2011, 11:23 PM
I think Adam Weber has already been brought up. There are 2 PS spots

EDIT:

NOPE. A Weber still on PS. I think he can be left there but suited up with the new 3rd QB rules...

pnbronco
11-29-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't have a link but I heard that it's on Twitter that the Broncos have signed McCarthy and Mohamed to the active roster to fill the spaces created by Orton's release and Vaughn's injury. We also re-signed Tony Carter to the practice squad.

I figured we'd bring up Weber, but I guess we're going to roll with 2 QBs... :confused:

I was wondering where the second spot came from. I was thinking we brought up Weber when Orton left.

BTW will be really happy to see Tony Carter again.....another sweet kid.

Jhil....what the new rule???? Cant say I've heard of it.

Dapper Dan
11-30-2011, 02:46 AM
Elway said something about Weber developing into a good QB. Uh Oh. Someone start a thread.

I'll be pretty excited to see McCarthy on the field. He seems like a great guy and decent player. It's easy to cheer for guys like that. I think The Terrorist, I guess his nickname is, could be a good special teams contributor. Or does anyone think he'll also be a solid backup LB?

Clipworthy
11-30-2011, 03:46 AM
they said Tebow was the #3 way back in August brah

sneakers
11-30-2011, 05:57 AM
I wonder what John Elway has to say about this....?

horsepig
11-30-2011, 06:22 AM
they said Tebow was the #3 way back in August brah

Huh?

FlyByU
11-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I would like to see how McCarthy does full speed. Will he see the field though?

I would like to see Weber more. Little I seen of him in preseason I liked. He was also a good College QB. Wouldn't mind him being 2nd QB TT's backup over Quinn.