text version?
Cliffs notes?

Anything is much 'ppreciate that.

TT15Superman
11-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Here's the Cliff Notes from IAOFM:

"Elway can’t backpedal fast enough on Tebow"

Elway:
"He’s really making strides each week…I was surprised that people took it to be a negative answer…it wasn’t meant to be a strike at Timmy at all…I need to do a better job of communicating…it’s something I’ll learn from."

In his day, John Elway could backpedal as fast as any quarterback to get into his drops. Today, though, on his weekly radio show, he was faster.

There was no mention of third-down struggles. There was no mention of championshp football. There was barely a mention of Von Miller.

Elway just hugged it out (metaphorically speaking). He had nothing but praise for Tim Tebow. In fact, he claims he was surprised (yeah, right) the fans reacted so negatively to his comments about Tebow last week.

Best line: "We're tackling, catching, and running, and that's what it's all about."

2nd-best line: "He [Kyle Orton] is a good human being."

3rd-best line: "If you have a positive mindset, good things are gonna happen."

Let me see if I have this straight. If you have a positive outlook, can tackle, catch, and run the football, you can kick ass?

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2011, 02:37 PM
How is Elway "backpedaling". He's been straight forward and consistent this entire time. Man people are f'n stupid. Doesn't our public schools teach the art of comprehension anymore?

rcsodak
11-28-2011, 02:37 PM
WARNING: TT HOMER/ELWAY BASH ALERT!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Here's the Cliff Notes from IAOFM:

Whomever compiled the cliff note version and came to the conclusion that "you can kick ass in football if you run, catch, tackle, and have a positive mindset" is almost a bigger moron than people not comprehending that Elway answered a very basic question with a straightforward answer last week.

Man people are f'n stupid.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-28-2011, 03:17 PM
How is Elway "backpedaling". He's been straight forward and consistent this entire time. Man people are f'n stupid. Doesn't our public schools teach the art of comprehension anymore?

Totally agree - each Monday that he is on with Vic/Gary, he talks about the previous game, in regards to TT's progress. So, no, not backpedaling, but honestly stating what, in his opinion, TT did in yesterday's game.

vandammage13
11-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Looks like I was right last week when I pointed out elway made a mistake in his communication. For those of you who disagreed, elway acknowledged as much himself.

catfish
11-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Looks like I was right last week when I pointed out elway made a mistake in his communication. For those of you who disagreed, elway acknowledged as much himself.

let's just let it die please

BroncoStud
11-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Elway owes no apology or no clarification. Many of us agree 100% with his line of thinking and how it was conveyed.

I also agree with him that TT is making strides. Elway is showing a LOT of patience for someone new in his position. Luckily he is thinking 5 years from now and not 1 week from today.

Elway is the man, I was worried about his lack of experience at first, now I am just fine with how things are going. He is getting rid of the dead weight and letting his HC do what he does best - COACH.

TT seems to be doing just fine regardless of the media perception and most importantly Denver is winning games.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-28-2011, 04:22 PM

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

vandammage13
11-28-2011, 05:06 PM

Sorry...just love it when I'm right.

Consider the matter dead.

dogfish
11-28-2011, 05:09 PM
any word on whether elway named tebow the starter for the next decade?

okay, just checking. . . .

Denver Native (Carol)
11-28-2011, 05:27 PM

okay, just checking. . . .

I haven't heard yet if he is the starter for the next game

TT15Superman
11-28-2011, 06:43 PM

okay, just checking. . . .Nope. Elway learned his lesson. He doesn't want to create a sh_tstorm with the TebowHaters. His arse is still sore from the homers.

karnage
11-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Nope. Elway learned his lesson. He doesn't want to create a sh_tstorm with the TebowHaters. His arse is still sore from the homers.

Elway doesn't have to deal with them too much as I doubt he frequents a lot of message boards etc.....(except the twitter assault)....what he has to be wary of is that the media is gonna run with anything that can be perceived as a negative and plaster all over their websites,tickers,radio shows,TV shows...I doubt he has any idea that someone named Tebow>Elway posted snippets of his conversation in his conspiracy thread...but for us it sucks a ton..

Superchop 7
11-28-2011, 07:16 PM
"I always believe there's a reason why you go through everything."
John Elway