PDA

View Full Version : High 5 to DL

horsepig
11-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Denver's patchwork DL is performing pretty well. Warren is a no show. Bunkley is a ******* stud. Thomas and the rest are playing at a pretty high level.l

This team has decided amongst itself that they can win.

How does Belichik do it? He makes his players believe if they do the right things they will win.

I give Fox a lot of credit here. I haven't had so much fun watching the Broncos for years!

Jsteve01
11-28-2011, 01:19 AM
agreed.

I been sayin the same thing

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315911

;)

Superchop 7
11-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Warren is on IR, BB released him because the guy pursued a degree in the off season.

Injuries happen, he has talent, the people closest to the situation will know best if he is a liability or an asset.

dunk7
11-28-2011, 01:20 AM
yeah, prior to these last few games, when is the last time you've said "our defense one us that game."

horsepig
11-28-2011, 01:23 AM
That wpould be about 35 years ago.

OrangeHoof
11-28-2011, 02:22 AM
I thought some Bronco with the nickname "High 5" was headed to the Disabled List.

Okay, I just realized that DL is baseball and IR is football but it's after 1 a.m. Sorry. Carry on.

DenBronx
11-28-2011, 03:30 AM
I can't even imagine how good the DL would have been if Warren would have stayed healthy.

Wonder what they will now do in the offseason.

RB and CB have to be a priority but we still should draft a DT just for the future. Everyone has been playing at a much higher level....even Goodman , Ayers, DJ and Dawkins.

SoCalImport
11-28-2011, 05:10 AM
Bunkley has been HUGE!. McBean and Thomas are solid (never would've thought it possible). Ayers is a beast against the run and Doom is healthy and more stout at the point of attack than I ever remember him being.

This is a disciplined Defense that is playing above and beyond what I expected, AND I AM LOVING IT!

Traveler
11-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Bunkley has been HUGE!. McBean and Thomas are solid (never would've thought it possible). Ayers is a beast against the run and Doom is healthy and more stout at the point of attack than I ever remember him being.

This is a disciplined Defense that is playing above and beyond what I expected, AND I AM LOVING IT!

Looks like the FO will have to promote Dennis Allen to Assistant HC so they can keep him in Denver for awhile. Defense should be geeting more kudos for the way they have played.

UnderArmour
11-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Looks like the FO will have to promote Dennis Allen to Assistant HC so they can keep him in Denver for awhile. Defense should be geeting more kudos for the way they have played.

There will be head coaching openings next year but I think teams will be eying Cincy's Mike Zimmer or by virtue of the Rooney rule, New York's Perry Fewell before Dennis Allen. There's also Gruden and Cowher waiting in the wings for the right opening to pop up.

threefolddead
11-28-2011, 08:50 AM
Looks like we are changing back to the orange crush jerseys just in time

MileHighCrew
11-28-2011, 10:03 AM
I have been really impressed with Ayers. He is getting no love in the media but he has been solid and don't look at all like the bust many thought coming into this season. Give him another season or so and he might be very good