PDA

View Full Version : Can we beat the Raiders?

701Bronco
11-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Greetings fellow members of BroncosForums! Been reading your forum for awhile now and decided to post today for the first time. I was raised to be a lifelong Broncos fan by my momma, going on 20 years of watching our glorious team through the good, the bad, and the ugly... (McDumbass)

Anyways, I have been comparing schedules between Denver and Oakland... with them one game ahead I predict that we will be able to tie them, but maybe not beat them. What do you guys (and gals) think? Ultimately, will we make the playoffs? I want to win a superbowl obviously, but right now all I care about is beating the raiders to top our division.

Superchop 7
11-28-2011, 01:10 AM
I really do not see the Raiders winning more than 2 the rest of the way.

The rest is up to us.

camdisco24
11-28-2011, 01:15 AM
When I look at our schedules head to head, I think we control our own destiny. I just dont think Oakland can beat most of the teams they have left.

wayninja
11-28-2011, 01:17 AM
They caught a break against the bears with our sloppy seconds being sidelined. So it's tough, but I think we should be able to catch them. An upset of the Pats who probably won't be playing for much could help.

701Bronco
11-28-2011, 01:26 AM
Miami beating them next week would be a great start. They have been looking pretty good the last 4 weeks.

horsepig
11-28-2011, 01:33 AM
I hate to say this, but I just told my wife-We will learn to hate thisd guy--we finally have a HC in the division to rival Shannahan. Norbwert is a dipwad, Haley-I don't know uet, Foxy seems to have us going in the right direction.

Watch out, the Raiders will be formidable for years to come.

I welcome this, the rivalry has gone to shit lately.

Chris90210
11-28-2011, 02:52 AM
When I look at our schedules head to head, I think we control our own destiny. I just dont think Oakland can beat most of the teams they have left.

@ miami -w
@ green bay -gaydars getting raped
vs. detriot- depends on who shows up to play
@ kc- w
vs. SD -w

the broncos face:

@ minnesota - w
vs. chicago - depends
vs. New england -l
@ buffalo - depends on who shows up to play
vs. kc - ortons gonna be playing with a chip on his shoulder

I dunno

Agent of Orange
11-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Greetings fellow members of BroncosForums! Been reading your forum for awhile now and decided to post today for the first time. I was raised to be a lifelong Broncos fan by my momma, going on 20 years of watching our glorious team through the good, the bad, and the ugly... (McDumbass)

Anyways, I have been comparing schedules between Denver and Oakland... with them one game ahead I predict that we will be able to tie them, but maybe not beat them. What do you guys (and gals) think? Ultimately, will we make the playoffs? I want to win a superbowl obviously, but right now all I care about is beating the raiders to top our division.

I don't know.

DenBronx
11-28-2011, 03:14 AM
Yeah it's going to be tough.

History says we can beat NE on any given Sunday.

Minn should be a W.
Buff has been terrible...W
Chicago has no Cutler....W
Orton has a chip on his shoulder??? Well the whole damn Broncos do and no one wants to beat him more than Mr. Clutch gene TT.....W!!!

We just need to win at least 3 games....even a wildcard would do. It would be fun to see this team that was written off and left for dead make the playoffs and win in the playoffs.

DenBronx
11-28-2011, 03:15 AM
oakland does have an easier schedule the rest of the way though....damn ********!

CrazyHorse
11-28-2011, 04:24 AM
I have the Raiders losing to Green Bay and Detroit. I hope San Diego beats them and plays the spoiler putting them at 9-7. I think we can beat the Vikings and Chiefs and win one either between the Bills or Chicago. This would put us at 9-7 and we would own the tiebreaker.

FanInAZ
11-28-2011, 04:59 AM
We're both facing 3 teams that are unraveling right now

Raiders: Miami*, KC & SD
Denver: Minnesota*, Buffalo & KC
*Have been bad all season long.

If they beat both KC & SD, then they have 4 division wins to the 3 that we'll have if we beat KC. That means that we would have to win the division out right. Winning those 2 games and the Miami game gives them 10 wins. If we win out, we'll have 11. That means that they would have to lose their other 2 while we have to win out.

I believe the Raiders will get killed by Green Bay & that Detroit can beat them if they bring their A game. Although I do believe that we can beat the Cutlerless Bears; you can rest assured that the Patriots O isn't going to be as inept as the last 4 Os that we've played. I can see us possibly tying the Raiders in W/L, but I don't see us over taking them which is the only way that we can win the division.

Joel
11-28-2011, 05:22 AM
I should preface this by saying that it is unduly complicated because, somehow, unfortunately, the Broncos and Raiders have only played ONE common opponent outside the Division (the Jets, whom we both beat so it's a wash.) That means all either of us have left are Division and Common opponents, which creates many permutations, but I will give this the old college try.

At present it looks thus (in descending order of tie break priority:)

Broncos 6-5 Overall 3-2 Division 2-2 Common 6-3 Conference

Oakland 7-4 Overall 2-2 Division 3-2 Common 5-4 Conference

IF they run the table, obviously they win; we must hope for a wildcard (ESPNs Eric Allen picks us over the Bengals, Jets or Titans; we played, beat and so have tiebreaks over the Bengals and Jets, but Tennessee beat US.)

IF they win 4/5 WE must run the table; we win the tie break at 4-2 against Division and 6-2 against Common opponents to EITHER their 3-3 against Division OR 4-2 against Division and 5-3 against Common opponents.

IF they win 3/5 we still need 4 more wins, but it's a bit more complicated: If they beat KC AND SD they'll be 4-2 in the Division so we MUST beat KC to stay even; our other 3 wins will make us 5-3 against Common opponents to their 4-4, and we'll win the West. If they lose EITHER Divisional game ANY 4 wins will do; we beat them on Division record if we beat KC+3, and match their Divisional record but beat their Common opponents record if we beat 5-KC.

IF they win 2/5 we only need 3 wins, and the previous pattern applies: If they beat KC AND SD we MUST beat KC, in which case our Divisional records will match but our 4-4 Common opponent record will beat their 3-5 Common opponent record; if KC OR SD beats them any 3 wins secure us the AFC West by either Divisional OR Common opponents record.

IF they win 1 they automatically lose at least 1 Divisional game and we can do no worse than even in the Division, thus any 2 wins secure it. Likewise, if they finish 7-9 we need only match them and our 3-3 Divisional record will beat their 2-4 record.

Unfortunately, the most likely scenario seems to be that they stomp Miami, SD and KC, meaning we have to beat KC without losing more than a game against Minnesota, Buffalo, Chicago or NE. That's doable, but not easy; we may be very grateful that Cutler's out (on the other hand, if he weren't they might have beaten Oakland yesterday.)

So we CAN win the AFC West, but I would give us no better than a 40% chance, and I think 1:3 more realistic. And ere I can forget: Howdy and welcome; hope you enjoy your stay. :salute:

If they beat both KC & SD, then they have 4 division wins to the 3 that we'll have if we beat KC. That means that we would have to win the division out right. Winning those 2 games and the Miami game gives them 10 wins. If we win out, we'll have 11. That means that they would have to lose their other 2 while we have to win out.

I believe the Raiders will get killed by Green Bay & that Detroit can beat them if they bring their A game. Although I do believe that we can beat the Cutlerless Bears; you can rest assured that the Patriots O isn't going to be as inept as the last 4 Os that we've played. I can see us possibly tying the Raiders in W/L, but I don't see us over taking them which is the only way that we can win the division.
Er, we ALREADY have 3 Division wins, with KC@Denver to finish the season. Bizarre as it sounds, we swept the Divison on the road this year.

The problem is it doesn't matter unless we finish even with Oakland, who currently lead us by a game. That's the real fly in the ointment here: With nothing left for either of us but Division and common opponents, catching them is nearly as good as beating them head to head. We'll not only be even, but unless they beat KC AND SD AND we lose to KC, the only way they can avoid giving us the first tiebreak outright is to give us the second. Winning the AFC West is both as easy and as simple as finishing with the same record as Oakland (unless they beat KC AND SD AND we lose to KC, but if that happens we probably won't catch them in overall record.) Hate to say it, but I expect no more than 3 more wins (though 10 is plausible,) and consider 2 more likely. I do expect one of them to be against KC, but even so, that still means we probably nead SD to lose 3 times. Green Bay and Detroit will probably oblige us there, but I doubt Miami, KC or SD will. Never know with Division games though; last time KC beat them 28-0--in OAKLAND! We swept the Division on the road, yet the two Division leaders could both get swept at home. Cwazy....

FanInAZ
11-28-2011, 05:39 AM
I have the Raiders losing to Green Bay and Detroit. I hope San Diego beats them and plays the spoiler putting them at 9-7. I think we can beat the Vikings and Chiefs and win one either between the Bills or Chicago. This would put us at 9-7 and we would own the tiebreaker.

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

We've already tied the 1st tie breaker, head-to-head. Your scenario gives them 3 division wins to our 3 division wins, which means that we tie the 2nd tie breaker. Your scenario also has us tying the 3rd tie breaker, common opponents, 4-4 (7-7 if you include the 3 wins each against our divisional rivals). (Denver wins: Dolphins, Jets, Vikings & Bill or Bears. Raider wins: Dolphins, Jets, Vikings & Bears). So far, so good.

Then comes the 4th tie breaker, conference record. Your scenario gives them 7 wins. If your scenario that has us beating the Bills comes about, then we would have 8 wins. If your scenario in which we don't beat the Bills come about, then we tie them with 7 and have to go to the 5th tie breaker, strength of victory. That, along with the remaining 7 tie breakers, wouldn't be determined until the last game of the season is played.

FanInAZ
11-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Er, we ALREADY have 3 Division wins, with KC@Denver to finish the season. Bizarre as it sounds, we swept the Divison on the road this year.

The problem is it doesn't matter unless we finish even with Oakland, who currently lead us by a game. That's the real fly in the ointment here: With nothing left for either of us but Division and common opponents, catching them is nearly as good as beating them head to head. We'll not only be even, but unless they beat KC AND SD AND we lose to KC, the only way they can avoid giving us the first tiebreak outright is to give us the second. Winning the AFC West is both as easy and as simple as finishing with the same record as Oakland (unless they beat KC AND SD AND we lose to KC, but if that happens we probably won't catch them in overall record.)

Your right, my bad.

FanInAZ
11-28-2011, 05:42 AM
http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

We've already tied the 1st tie breaker, head-to-head. Your scenario gives them 3 division wins to our 3 division wins, which means that we tie the 2nd tie breaker. Your scenario also has us tying the 3rd tie breaker, common opponents, 4-4 (7-7 if you include the 3 wins each against our divisional rivals). (Denver wins: Dolphins, Jets, Vikings & Bill or Bears. Raider wins: Dolphins, Jets, Vikings & Bears). So far, so good.

Then comes the 4th tie breaker, conference record. Your scenario gives them 7 wins. If your scenario that has us beating the Bills comes about, then we would have 8 wins. If your scenario in which we don't beat the Bills come about, then we tie them with 7 and have to go to the 5th tie breaker, strength of victory. That, along with the remaining 7 tie breakers, wouldn't be determined until the last game of the season is played.

Please disregard this post, see previous 2.

Joel
11-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Your right, my bad.
'Sall good; I'm lucky I can remember my name after trying to work out all those scenarios as sleepy as I am (though they were actually less complex than I feared because two of them were just variations on two others.) On the plus side, this may the earliest I've known all our paths to the playoffs (OK, I don't know the wildcard route, but it should be easy enough to figure since we happen to have played all the other bubble teams but Pitt.)

CrazyHorse
11-28-2011, 07:04 AM
I still think the Chargers are a better team than the Raiders. They just haven't been playing like it.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-28-2011, 07:23 AM
I'm still keeping my eye out for a potential wildcard spot if the Raiders don't lose. Right now, both Pittsburgh and Cincy are sitting in the wildcard spots. Cincy is one game ahead of us and we're tied with and own the tie breaker over the Jets. The Titans own the tie breaker over us.

There's a ton of competition for those 2 wildcard spots and unless Cincy really falters down the stretch, I think they and Pittsburgh will have them locked up. I think the only way we make the playoffs at this point is to win the division. To do that, we're going to have to darn near win out and hope Oakland loses a couple.

Making the playoffs would be great, especially starting off 1-4, but I won't be too terribly upset if we don't this year. I'm just enjoying watching competitive football in Denver and love seeing the Orange Crush back in town.

CrazyHorse
11-28-2011, 07:36 AM
A wild card isn't out of the question. I don't think the Bengals beat either the Ravens or Pittsburgh. I think they could also lose to Houston. I'm more worried about the Titans as they have an easier schedule and own the tiebreaker.

Thnikkaman
11-28-2011, 10:09 AM

I don't think Oakland's defense can keep the Chargers under 20 points. Hell, they couldn't keep a Cutlerless Bears team from scoring less than 20 points.

LTC Pain
11-28-2011, 10:39 AM
@ miami -w
@ green bay -gaydars getting raped
vs. detriot- depends on who shows up to play
@ kc- w
vs. SD -w

the broncos face:

@ minnesota - w
vs. chicago - depends
vs. New england -l
@ buffalo - depends on who shows up to play
vs. kc - ortons gonna be playing with a chip on his shoulder

I dunno

I think the Broncos can pull atleast three wins, maybe four, out of the last five games. It would help our cause greatly if the Raiders manage only two wins in there last five games. Hopefully the Chiefs and Bolts can play the spoiler for us.

Devilspawn
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't think Oakland's defense can keep the Chargers under 20 points. Hell, they couldn't keep a Cutlerless Bears team from scoring less than 20 points.
The Chargers scored 17 last time. 13 the game before. Their offensive line and soft heart is tailor made for our pass rush.

With the way the offense played yesterday against the Bears while missing their top 3 playmakers on offense and an underperforming running game, they should be able to keep up with any team that scores over 20 down the stretch.

I think the tiebreakers will come down to common opponents. The only sure loss I have for Oakland is the Green Bay game. Detroit is 50/50 but I like our chances. We haven't lost in KC since 2007. The Chargers shouldn't be a problem. I think this Dolphins game is a trap. If we lose this game, we lose the potential tiebreaker scenario.

T.K.O.
11-28-2011, 11:10 AM
the faid got lucky playing Minny w/o peterson (for the most part) and then facing the Bears 1st week with hanie.
it took a lot for them to pull out wins in both games.
the Broncos will likely face a vikings team with Peterson and hanie will have settled in a bit.
that being said, i believe Miami beats them which gives us another common opponent W.
i think it's gonna come down to us needing KC ( with Haley needing a win to save his job) and SD ( with Norv needing a win to save his job) to beat the faid.
if oak loses one or both of those match ups.....we steal the division:elefant::beer::salute:
from worst to first BABY !!!!!:defense:

camdisco24
11-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I think Oakland will do it the Oakland way and whiff a couple easy games and let us right back in it.

Chidoze
11-28-2011, 11:32 AM

To win the division would be really nice. I'd love nothing more to see the Raiders lose the division to the Broncos!!!

I don't know if it'll happen, but I agree with you! ;)

FlyByU
11-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Can we beat the Raiders?

Now that Orton is no longer Starter and he is no longer on the team to jinx the team that is a big YES!

DenBronx
11-28-2011, 12:46 PM
I really dont even care if we get the wildcard...I just want to see this team make it somehow bad!

How crazy would it be if we ended up playing oakland in the playoffs? Who wouldnt want to beat them twice this year?

CrazyHorse
11-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I really dont even care if we get the wildcard...I just want to see this team make it somehow bad!

How crazy would it be if we ended up playing oakland in the playoffs? Who wouldnt want to beat them twice this year?

The only thing better than winning the division would be making it as a wild card matched up with Oakland for the first game.

Joel
11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm still keeping my eye out for a potential wildcard spot if the Raiders don't lose. Right now, both Pittsburgh and Cincy are sitting in the wildcard spots. Cincy is one game ahead of us and we're tied with and own the tie breaker over the Jets. The Titans own the tie breaker over us.

There's a ton of competition for those 2 wildcard spots and unless Cincy really falters down the stretch, I think they and Pittsburgh will have them locked up. I think the only way we make the playoffs at this point is to win the division. To do that, we're going to have to darn near win out and hope Oakland loses a couple.

Making the playoffs would be great, especially starting off 1-4, but I won't be too terribly upset if we don't this year. I'm just enjoying watching competitive football in Denver and love seeing the Orange Crush back in town.
I actually think we have a decent shot at a wildcard (and even the Division if the Raiders falter.) I think the Titans will tank, and while the Bengals may be a game up on us, this is what they have left:

@Pittsburgh
Houston
@St. Louis
Arizona
Baltimore

The Steelers and Ravens are Divisional games both teams must win to compete with each other even more than the Bengals, and while losing Leinart (who played much better than I expected) hurts Houston, they still have a great running game, Andre Johnson and a defence Phillips has reinvented much as Fox has ours. Obviously we still have to win three games if they lose three, but if we can beat the Bills or Bears that is very doable.

The Titans have this:

@Buffalo
New Orleans
@Indianapolis
Jacksonville
@Houston

That's at least 2 losses, probably 3 and maybe 4, so winning 3 should still be enough for us.

Pitt has this:

Cincinnati
Cleveland
@San Francisco
St. Louis
@Cleveland

Not bad looking, especially if they beat the Bengals (which obviously helps us.) They should get at least 3 wins, but they need to beat SF to stay in the Division hunt, 'cos the Ravens schedule is even softer:

@Cleveland
Indianapolis
@San Diego
Cleveland
@Cincinnati

They could easily win out, and losing more than 1 seems unlikely. I agree with the folks who see the runner up in that Division as the #5 seed, but doubt the second runner up gets the #6 seed.

The Jets' finish is hard to predict, but fortunately we have the tiebreak on them:

@Washington
Kansas City
@Philadelphia
New York
@Miami

There are dangerous teams in there (NFC East teams are always better than they look because the Division is always strong and mauls itself badly.) The Giants should beat them and the Eagles or even Skins could also, plus the Dolphins have been playing better in the second half of the season. We pretty much need 3 wins to avoid a "only go if EVERYONE loses" scenario, which means the Jets need 4, and I just can't see the Jets winning 4 of their last 5 with Sanchez, but if we can beat the Bills OR Bears that's about the only way we miss the playoffs (and even then we win the Division if the Faders lose 3.)

If I had to bet I'd say the wildcard teams are the Steelers and us. Had anyone told me that in August I'd have assumed they were on crack.

The only thing better than winning the division would be making it as a wild card matched up with Oakland for the first game.
Probably the most likely outcome if we do, in fact, make it as a wildcard.

Thnikkaman
11-28-2011, 01:46 PM
p3-eavMSBnk

Fullback32
11-28-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm not counting the Bears game as a definite win. Yes, they are without Cutler, but they do have a good defense. Watch for them to stack eight in the box and stop the running successfully. Yes, I know all teams stack the box against the Broncos, but the Bears are good at stopping the run (#8 in the NFL). It will be very incumbant upon the Denver offense to get the passing game going and quickly.

Despite it being Hanie's first start, the Bears still put up 401 yards (229 passing/192 rushing). Granted, Hanie was 18-36 with a 6.4 yards/completion average, one would have to expect that to improve with more time under center. The two Chicago's TDs were passing plays. The Bears defense held Oakland to 73 yards rushing with only a 2.7 yards/carry average. Palmer threw for 301 yards against the Bears. That made a difference.

To win this, the Broncos defense will have to once again step it up and the offense is going to have to pass more often and more efficiently.

T.K.O.
11-28-2011, 08:32 PM
good news we play at mile high 3 out of 5 remaining games.
raiders on the road 3 out their last 5.
as it stands right now the Broncos are 1 win out of the wildcard spot

Denver 6 5 0 .545 3-2-0 6-3-0 .545 .470 Wins tie break over Tennessee and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.

lgenf
11-28-2011, 10:12 PM
I think some of you folks are crazy

Oakland has two wins left

They lose to Miami which is playing good football right now and almost beat Dallas this past week at Dallas, GB and Detroit are more loses for them

701Bronco
11-28-2011, 10:44 PM

They lose to Miami which is playing good football right now and almost beat Dallas this past week at Dallas, GB and Detroit are more loses for them

If Miami can pull out a win next week our boys will be sitting in pretty high cotton.

701Bronco
11-28-2011, 10:51 PM
And ere I can forget: Howdy and welcome; hope you enjoy your stay. :salute:

Thank you sir, enjoying it so far ;)

camdisco24
11-28-2011, 10:53 PM

I hope you're right!! If the Fins can pull off an upset, we would be sitting pretty.

wayninja
11-28-2011, 10:56 PM
If Miami can pull out a win next week our boys will be sitting in pretty high cotton.

And... high cotton is a good thing?

BORDERLINE
11-28-2011, 11:04 PM
I don't know, after the loss to the Lions we where all thinking it was gonna be a looooooong season. Now it turns out we are alive in both the division and the wild card. I really don't know the Bears game and the Pats game are gonna be tuff. Then Buff still might be contending and the Chiefs will play us hard like always. Orton will have a chip on his shoulder so nothing is concrete.

As long as we keep running the ball the way we have been running it and our defense keeps it up. I like our chances

BroncoJoe
11-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Oakland is going to lose at least one game and we'll win out.

2011 Division Champs!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

igoe4broncos
11-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Let's just beat Minnesota first. Everyone's looking at Oak @ Mia being a trap game, well this Minny game is a MAJOR trap game for us; and with the style of football we play, anybody can beat us if they rip off a few big plays and we turn it over a couple of times.

I Eat Staples
11-29-2011, 11:29 AM
It's going to be tough. Don't chalk up Miami as a Raiders win just yet though, they have been playing very well and won't simply roll over. I still think Oakland will win, but I expect Miami to put up a fight at least.

Whether we make the playoffs or not, this season is already more successful than I ever imagined. Just being in the race again is exciting.

That said, I still want to cry when I think about that loss to the Titans, especially when you consider the impact it could have down the stretch.

Joel
11-29-2011, 03:37 PM
good news we play at mile high 3 out of 5 remaining games.
raiders on the road 3 out their last 5.
as it stands right now the Broncos are 1 win out of the wildcard spot

Denver 6 5 0 .545 3-2-0 6-3-0 .545 .470 Wins tie break over Tennessee and NY Jets based on best win percentage in conference games.
No, the first tiebreak is head to head, and Tennessee beat us, so if it comes down to us or them, they win. Likewise, our victories over the Jets and Bengals give us that tiebreak. As long as we win the games we should I like our playoff chances even if Oakland holds onto the Division title, but Cincy being a game ahead and the Titans effectively a game ahead of us are potentially big problems.

And... high cotton is a good thing?
Yes.

horsepig
11-30-2011, 05:19 AM

We will also have 4 if we beat the Chefs.

horsepig
11-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Wins are Chefs, Raiders & Sparklers right now. Chefs again would also give us 4.

UnderArmour
11-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Miami is the scariest team in the league to play right now besides Green Bay. This is a team that has absolutely nothing to lose because the coaching staff knows they are all getting fired at the end of the year. Most of the players know they will be replaced in the draft or free agency next year too. The last three weeks, and even the two before that against us and the Giants, they have really bought into the fact that there is no future for any of them there. Miami will take out Oakland this Sunday and Tebow should be able to complete a few deep balls for scores against an awful Oakland secondary to put us in the division lead.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Miami is the scariest team in the league to play right now besides Green Bay. This is a team that has absolutely nothing to lose because the coaching staff knows they are all getting fired at the end of the year. Most of the players know they will be replaced in the draft or free agency next year too. The last three weeks, and even the two before that against us and the Giants, they have really bought into the fact that there is no future for any of them there. Miami will take out Oakland this Sunday and Tebow should be able to complete a few deep balls for scores against an awful Oakland secondary to put us in the division lead.

I don't see your justification for Miami being the most dangerous team to play right now. How is having nothing to lose dangerous on the football pitch? We have nothing to lose so let's go win?

camdisco24
11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't see your justification for Miami being the most dangerous team to play right now. How is having nothing to lose dangerous on the football pitch? We have nothing to lose so let's go win?

They have been playing great football recently, easily the one of those teams that could surprise you on any given Sunday. They have played solid opponents very close latley, so that's why most consider them dangerous.

BroncoNut
11-30-2011, 10:50 AM
if we win, we will be tied with the Raiders for the division.

701Bronco
12-04-2011, 09:58 PM
It's looking pretty damn good now! Thank you Miami and Minnesota! :salute: