PDA

View Full Version : will we give up another 200 yards rushing next week..

broncos9697
10-08-2007, 12:14 PM
the answer is no...
why because we dont play.......this will be the best week in the season its time to party:beer:

Medford Bronco
10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
the answer is no...
why because we dont play.......this will be the best week in the season its time to party:beer:

but we will in 2 weeks vs Pitt :couch:

we are seriously staring at 2-5 with Pitt and GB coming.

btw when was the last time Denver was an underdog at Mile High:confused:

they will be vs Pitt and GB rightfully so.

does this team have enough mojo to at least make these competitive games?

BroncoWave
10-08-2007, 01:09 PM
No, the bye week will rush for at LEAST 200 on us. :D

broncos9697
10-08-2007, 03:13 PM

let me say if green bay rushes for over 125 yards on us we might as well pack our bags for next season,green bay can not run the ball at all.all they do is pass all day long and if we play like we did this week they will pass it on us and score td after td....not pitt.they have a chanch to run over 200 on us..:laugh:

Medford Bronco
10-08-2007, 03:20 PM
let me say if green bay rushes for over 125 yards on us we might as well pack our bags for next season,green bay can not run the ball at all.all they do is pass all day long and if we play like we did this week they will pass it on us and score td after td....not pitt.they have a chanch to run over 200 on us..:laugh:

I think if GB watches the game film, they should go for 125 on us.

these are NFL coaches and usualy can exploit a weakness really easily and the Denver run defense is historically bad :tsk:

broncos9697
10-08-2007, 03:24 PM
I think if GB watches the game film, they should go for 125 on us.

these are NFL coaches and usualy can exploit a weakness really easily and the Denver run defense is historically bad :tsk:

its not going to take green bay coaches long of watching film to see where to run the ball..heck run it left,right,up the middle it wont matter against this d....

broncosfanscott
10-08-2007, 09:15 PM
No, next week will be our best run :defense:.

The next two games, Steelers and Packers, will be on national TV so we better improve in some way or the whole will really know how bad our defense is.

sneakers
10-09-2007, 12:30 AM
the answer is no...

Hahahahaha, yes! Nice joke! I like that one.

BigBroncLove
10-09-2007, 12:34 AM
I envision bad things against Pittsburgh unless this team makes a big turn around over the bye, or Pittsburgh plays absolutely terribly. The Steelers are also on their bye, which means some of their big injuries (Casey HAmpton, Troy Polumalu) will have a chance to heal up and return like our Broncos will. I think it will be a pretty bad game for our Broncos, so I hope Bronco fans prepare for it.

Against GB though, I think we finally stack pretty well against the team. They don't run at all, and have a very weak group of RB's. If Bly and Bailey are at 100% we finally have a team we can do something against D wise.

I hope the Broncos turn it around, btu against the big physical Steelers team this Bronco organization is going to have to under go a big make over and start doing something right on D. The Steelers D is no joke to.... and this Bronco O will have to play to thier best to stay consistent against them.

Nick
10-09-2007, 12:38 AM

Keep in mind GB does not have a great Run Offense. They might only get 150 and we could have Cutler win the game at the end :beer:

Medford Bronco
10-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Keep in mind GB does not have a great Run Offense. They might only get 150 and we could have Cutler win the game at the end :beer:

I just want to have a turnover free game

I think that will go a long way towards us possibly turning this around

Watchthemiddle
10-09-2007, 02:16 AM
I am scared to death of playing Pitt. Look at what they did sunday with tons of offensive starters injured. Their D is still good, and the offense has been putting up a ton of points for Pitt.

OUr offense is going to have to be on top of their game to keep up in a shootout I fear. I know it sounds funny to say shootout with Pitt, but they are a good squad and that team is clicking.