PDA

View Full Version : Is Demaryius Thomas being set up to fail by EFX?

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I mean think about it. They bench and cut the starting QB. He is now being forced to run the option and therefore he isnt being used that much in the passing attack.

Makes you wonder if they just want him to fail so they can say "I told you so" to all the fans.

:balloons:

Northman
11-26-2011, 10:38 PM
I think i saw for certain Fox stick his foot out to try and trip DT and hurt his foot again. But i have no proof.....

chazoe60
11-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Elway doesn't want DT breaking his receiving records. Jugs knows all about it, he'll let you in on it.

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm almost certain John doesnt want to see DT do any better than Rod Smith or Eddie Mac.

Dapper Dan
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

wayninja
11-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Yes. Absolutely. Elway cares about nothing but preserving his legacy, so he will use all of his Jedi powers on F and X to make sure this team plunges straight into the ground. Pat Bowlen is too worried about cashflow to stop him.

FIRST! Before vhatever anyway.

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Elway didnt draft DT, he inherited him so he has zero commitment to him.

Northman
11-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Im still amazed after all these years that when Shanahan took the reigns as HC he never set up Elway to fail. I mean, he didnt draft him so there was no obligation there.....

vhatever
11-26-2011, 10:54 PM
The kid is terrible. Can't run routes. Can't catch a ball, well, he catches maybe 1 ball a game. Why is he so bulky? Maybe his muscles are getting in the way of the ball? Just because you can catch a ball in div 1, doesn't mean you can tie your shoes in the NFL. Why did we take this loser over Dez Bryant, anyway?

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 10:56 PM
The kid is terrible. Can't run routes. Can't catch a ball, well, he catches maybe 1 ball a game. Why is he so bulky? Maybe his muscles are getting in the way of the ball? Why did we take this loser over Dez Bryant?

He would be in better shape but Elway wont let him workout.

Word on the street is they will only let DT run a 8 yard out on gameday.

vhatever
11-26-2011, 10:58 PM
He would be in better shape but Elway wont let him workout.

Word on the street is they will only let DT run a 8 yard out on gameday.

That's the problem. Elway is a geeeniiiyus. the kids got too many muscles. Needs to go on the kyle orton diet/lifting regime, full stop. doesnt this dumb kid know about wind resistance?

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 11:02 PM
I wonder if they are playing a QB with a completion an under %50 completion % so DT wont show his worth?

Elway wasnt here last year and DT was catching everything....even the horrible throws. This year he wont even catch the horrible throws.

rationalfan
11-26-2011, 11:03 PM
I mean think about it. They bench and cut the starting QB. He is now being forced to run the option and therefore he isnt being used that much in the passing attack.

Makes you wonder if they just want him to fail so they can say "I told you so" to all the fans.

DT came from an option program. He should be used to it.

DenBronx
11-26-2011, 11:38 PM
DT came from an option program. He should be used to it.

I know and Elway is running it right now so he can "stick it" to us fans after it fails.

He should run a more "conventional style pro offense" so DT can develop into a more well rounded NFL WR.

jhildebrand
11-26-2011, 11:41 PM
L-A-M-E

Are you that bitter that Teebs is starting :confused:

Let it go already.

turftoad
11-27-2011, 12:06 AM
L-A-M-E

Are you that bitter that Teebs is starting :confused:

Let it go already.

No, I don't think thats the point. I mean, DT was drafted in the first round before TT was in the same year draft.

Sounds like a valid point to me. :listen:

SoCalImport
11-27-2011, 12:11 AM
oh..I get it. it's an analogy. funny stuff. (jeez, I hope it's an analogy)

MOtorboat
11-27-2011, 12:12 AM
It's Tim Tebow's fault he can't connect with a talented player.

I know this thread was started in jest, something the Tebowists have no clue about, obviously, though.

L - A - M - E

DenBronx
11-27-2011, 05:26 AM
Oh come on guys...they ship out our #1 wr and clearly DT was going to be the #2 only to bench Orton, a guy who DT had an incredible connection with. Now all DT gets is double teamed.

It's fairly obvious that they wanted to get rid of all of his surrounding talent and make him win on his own. Well now he has played us out of the top 5 for next years draft.

The decision is going to be really rough and I can see the fans revolting if Elway cuts or trades Demaryius in the offseason.

FlyByU
11-27-2011, 09:09 AM

This sounds so much like a Tebow thread.

I say no he isn't he is just failing to do his job by being hurt all the time like Moreno. If anyone is being "Set up to Fail" it would be Decker or Royal

chazoe60
11-27-2011, 10:51 AM
I went to the Lions game and if that particular game is any indicarion then DT is lazy and gives up too easily. I was so disaplointed in his effort in that game.

Looks like DT is another monumental blunder by McDipshit.

jhildebrand
11-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Porcelain doll. He and Moreno both.

BORDERLINE
11-27-2011, 11:22 AM
What is it about D.T that brings back flashes of Marcus Nash?

Dreadnought
11-27-2011, 12:32 PM
It's Tim Tebow's fault he can't connect with a talented player.

I know this thread was started in jest, something the Tebowists have no clue about, obviously, though.

L - A - M - E

I thought it was brilliant satire by the OP myself. You seem humour challenged, Mo. Quite unlike you.

And don't go trying to blame this on Tebow fans. Its another thing they are not guilty of, like Global Warming, Kyle Orton's ineptitude, the Permian extinction, or energy prices. I am amazed that two or perhaps three dunces have continually generated this much whining and snivelling, to be honest. For every stupid Tebow post I read I have to wade through five more complaing about it, and then a bunch more complaining about Tebow hisself, be it his throwing motion completion percentage, or who the Hell knows what.

Nomad
11-27-2011, 12:51 PM
I thought it was brilliant satire by the OP myself. You seem humour challenged, Mo. Quite unlike you.

And don't go trying to blame this on Tebow fans. Its another thing they are not guilty of, like Global Warming, Kyle Orton's ineptitude, the Permian extinction, or energy prices. I am amazed that two or perhaps three dunces have continually generated this much whining and snivelling, to be honest. For every stupid Tebow post I read I have to wade through five more complaing about it, and then a bunch more complaining about Tebow hisself, be it his throwing motion completion percentage, or who the Hell knows what.

It's climate change now Dread. Try telling Fairbanks about global warming so far this fall average high has been in the negatives!:lol:

broncobryce
11-27-2011, 01:21 PM
You forgot one thing. They traded Lloyd and Gaffney to see what their young WR like Thomas can do.
I know, sarcasm.

broncobryce
11-27-2011, 01:24 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/ginuwin794/youreadouch.jpg

BroncoBowlby 88
11-27-2011, 01:30 PM
I hope I'm not just missing the sarcasm that is so hard to portray in written internet conversation. There is no way that EFX is trying to ruin a players career on their team, he is first round talent who is not living up to his potential, Decker is doing ok 7 TD's, 460 YDS. I'm sure that DT having an off season has NOTHING to do with that fact that Tebow can't complete a pass (note the sarcasm)

Skacorica
11-27-2011, 01:34 PM

Another TT thread? Are you bored or what? Bad parodies of FL fans are as bad as the originals.

horsepig
11-27-2011, 01:36 PM
I went to the Lions game and if that particular game is any indicarion then DT is lazy and gives up too easily. I was so disaplointed in his effort in that game.

Looks like DT is another monumental blunder by McDipshit.

I noticed that even on the tube Chaz. He did look lazy and almost uninterested at the end of plays. Of course, it was kind of a lazy and uninteresting game, I guess.

Dapper Dan
11-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I think Elway would rather have McD than Fox. Elway wants McD to be successful. That's why he's shipping our best receiver to him. He tried to give Orton to McD as a solid backup behind Bradford since he's always hurt it seems. But then the Rams didn't grab Orton. Because secretly the Rams want McD to fail. Because the Patriots are paying the Rams to get McD back as OC. But they all want it to look like it isn't on purpose. McD's Rams offense looks bad, so they fire him. He goes back to New England and brings down Tom Brady's Ints. Then John Elway sells his share of the Broncos, resigns, and takes over New England. Because there, he can have his prototypical quarterback. Then a new, smarter regime comes to Denver. They find out...dun dun dunnnnnn...Tebow is right handed. He begins throwing how he was meant to, righty, and his accuracy goes up to 110% per game. Demaryus Thomas has surgery on his vagina and stays healthy. Eric Decker is still white. Eddie Royal is still short. And the Broncos win the Super Bowl, beating the Patriots, who switched over to the NFC just to make this possible.

broncobryce
11-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Is this thread being set up to fail by OP? I believe he succeeded.

DenBronx
11-27-2011, 03:39 PM
This sounds so much like a Tebow thread.

This guy gets it.

SM19
11-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I think the real question is, is John Elway setting John Elway up to fail?

MileHiWildcat
11-27-2011, 09:30 PM
DT should be right at home. Ga Tech ran the option.

SoCalImport
11-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Then a new, smarter regime comes to Denver. They find out...dun dun dunnnnnn...Tebow is right handed. He begins throwing how he was meant to, righty, and his accuracy goes up to 110% per game. Demaryus Thomas has surgery on his vagina and stays healthy. Eric Decker is still white. Eddie Royal is still short. And the Broncos win the Super Bowl, beating the Patriots, who switched over to the NFC just to make this possible.

Props, man. That had me crackin up.:beer: