PDA

View Full Version : Putting pressure on Rivers is the Broncos' best chance for success against the Chargers

Denver Native (Carol)
11-26-2011, 08:28 PM
The Broncos' bounce-back from 1-4 start has not only enabled them to unveil Tim Tebow​ in an option-flavored offense to the NFL as well as put linebacker Von Miller at the front of the discussion for the league's defensive rookie of the year. It has enabled them to end some streaks.

First, they won two games in a row for the first time in almost a year. Then they won three games in a row for the first time since the 6-0 start in 2009.

Now, they get another chance at Philip Rivers, a quarterback who has handled whatever the Broncos have thrown at him for the last six seasons. But this time Rivers is fighting through the most difficult year of his career, leading the league in interceptions with 17.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19414334

OrangeHoof
11-26-2011, 09:22 PM
CBS Sports seems to believe the whisper campaign that Rivers is hiding an injury, claiming that's the only way to explain why he's playing so poorly. Not sure I buy that but that's what is floating around out there.

Davii
11-26-2011, 09:27 PM
I would love to see Champ add to his int total this week. Here's hoping Miller and Dumervil saved some room on Thanksgiving to feast on Phyllis.

GEM
11-27-2011, 03:06 AM
They had a san diego reporter on one me the denver radio stations. He says phyllis suffered a rib or sternum injury week 2 that has been lingering. Not sure i believe it either, but that is what he claimed. He was still a typical san diego douche so i hope if phyllis did not have it before, he does after. Hate that big mouth with a passion and want to show that guy there is some new blood in denver who does more than jaw the guy from the sideline. Lets in Von!!

Ravage!!!
11-27-2011, 03:59 AM
I'm pretty sure thats the same formula to beat every team in the NFL.

FlyByU
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Stop the Run and turn Doom and Gloom AKA Miller loose on Rivers the rest of the day.

wayninja
11-27-2011, 01:24 PM
My strategy analysis this week;

Offensively, Denver will attempt to score touchdowns on each possesion
Defensively, Denver will attempt to stop San Diego from scoring and try to get them to turn the ball over.

I know, I'm better than ESPN.