PDA

View Full Version : So Orton is KC's Savior

Medford Bronco
11-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Maybe he can go 1-5 down the stretch for KC
and say that he played well like he did here :lol:

Orton dont drop the ball when getting pressured like you did vs Oak in week one you fraud.

Von Miller and Dumervil are coming to get you.

Good luck vs Pitt this week; if you even survive the game

karnage
11-26-2011, 12:35 AM
In the 4th quarter it's practically unfair for the offense as Orton clearly is a 12th defender on the field..

chazoe60
11-26-2011, 12:49 AM
In the 4th quarter it's practically unfair for the offense as Orton clearly is a 12th defender on the field..

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Medford Bronco
12-05-2011, 08:53 PM
One play for Orton and he gets hurt.

Too bad for KC thier savior could not help. Tyler Palco did a great job vs Chicago or Urlacher gave them a TD they won by

KCL
12-19-2011, 11:10 PM
One play for Orton and he gets hurt.

Too bad for KC thier savior could not help. Tyler Palco did a great job vs Chicago or Urlacher gave them a TD they won by

Med..I don't believe that Chiefs fans see Orton as our "savior'...:lol:
Just someone to finish out the season..and he's a hell of a lot better than
Palko..maybe even Cassel.

I kind of see him as a Trent Green type of QB..Green had some good seasons behind a good line racking up yardage and had a good RB in Priest Holmes and later Larry Johnson...puke!

Yeah Green has a SB ring but only got that because of Kurt Warner.

NightTrainLayne
12-19-2011, 11:23 PM

I kind of see him as a Trent Green type of QB..Green had some good seasons behind a good line racking up yardage and had a good RB in Priest Holmes and later Larry Johnson...puke!

Oh yeah. Hadn't thought about TrInt in a while.

Medford Bronco
12-20-2011, 06:16 AM

Hello kcl lol i was being a wise guy. I hope u r well.

He did a good job
Vs gb. We shall see what happens vs oak

Sent from iphone

artie_dale
12-20-2011, 11:10 AM
The ENTIRE team, espeically Tebow, had better play against Orton with a huge chip on their shoulder. Football is a TEAM sport, and the QB is supposed to be held to the standard. Orton's vocal unwillingness to work with Tebow, to mentor, teach, and help him develope as a young player, is what pissed me off more than anything else Orton has done. And I wasn't even crazy about Tebow at the time. Since that moment, all Orton credibility went out the window. The Broncos had better ORANGE CRUSH HIM!

rcsodak
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
The ENTIRE team, espeically Tebow, had better play against Orton with a huge chip on their shoulder. Football is a TEAM sport, and the QB is supposed to be held to the standard. Orton's vocal unwillingness to work with Tebow, to mentor, teach, and help him develope as a young player, is what pissed me off more than anything else Orton has done. And I wasn't even crazy about Tebow at the time. Since that moment, all Orton credibility went out the window. The Broncos had better ORANGE CRUSH HIM!
According to Fox, orton was the consumate professional.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

artie_dale
12-20-2011, 06:46 PM
According to Fox, orton was the consumate professional.

Um, according to Orton's own MOUTH and actions, he didn't want to give Tebow the time of day. The coach will always stand up for the players.

Dzone
12-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Um, according to Orton's own MOUTH and actions, he didn't want to give Tebow the time of day. The coach will always stand up for the players.
Is that true? Orton said with his own mouth that he didnt want to give Tebow the time of day?

Dreadnought
12-20-2011, 08:07 PM
My advice to Chiefs fans

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/Lundbergm/abandon1.jpg

You only thought you knew futility. You are about to learn the real meaning of hopeless

NightTrainLayne
12-20-2011, 10:16 PM
My advice to Chiefs fans

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/Lundbergm/abandon1.jpg

You only thought you knew futility. You are about to learn the real meaning of hopeless

It won't do any good Dread. Like the Siren's call, Orton will tease them, and lure them in so close that they will be horribly ship-wrecked before they realize the subterfuge.

Dreadnought
12-20-2011, 10:36 PM
It won't do any good Dread. Like the Siren's call, Orton will tease them, and lure them in so close that they will be horribly ship-wrecked before they realize the subterfuge.

Vandammage's Sig. That says it all.

weazel
12-21-2011, 12:50 AM
I hope he does well, just not against us.

weazel
12-21-2011, 12:51 AM

I still haven't seen all these documented cases in which he was doing this.

Pudge
12-21-2011, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE=I still haven't seen all these documented cases in which he was doing this.[/QUOTE]

I haven't either. When I was at the Detroit game orton was on the sideline with Tebow constantly. I think he's a good guy and hope he has a great career elsewhere

Pudge
12-21-2011, 01:54 AM
Somehow I screwed the quote up

artie_dale
12-21-2011, 11:19 AM

I honestly thought it was common knowledge. I'll see if I can track something down.

Jsteve01
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM
I honestly thought it was common knowledge. I'll see if I can track something down.

All that was according to Woody, who is the consummate pot stirrer. I don't think it was nearly as bad as has been made out.

artie_dale
12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
All that was according to Woody, who is the consummate pot stirrer. I don't think it was nearly as bad as has been made out.

Maybe not as up front about it. Orton did go out of his way to isolate Tebow. Not saying that Tebow would have gone to Vegas with Orton, but Orton didn't extend the invite.

It's me mostly. Just can't stand selfish players is all.

TXBRONC
12-22-2011, 08:27 PM

True Woody stirs the pot but I don't think that means what he's saying is untrue. Paige was the first one I remember saying that McDaniels wanted to get rid of Orton after the '09 season. I remember people blowing that off as just Woody being liar and jerk. Well not to long I was listening to Vic and Gary on their radio program and they mentioned that after '09 McDaniels blew up at Orton over how Orton felt he had good year and McDaniels told him 8-8 is not good year.

TXBRONC
12-22-2011, 08:30 PM

I heard it Orton own mouth in an interview did before the start of the season. The interview was aired on NFLN back in July.

KCL
12-22-2011, 11:00 PM
I heard it Orton own mouth in an interview did before the start of the season. The interview was aired on NFLN back in July.

Please quit badmouthing my savior! :coffee: :tsk:

:laugh:

TXBRONC
12-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Please quit badmouthing my savior! :coffee: :tsk:

:laugh:

Hey I'm relaying some information and I do believe there is truth to it. ;)

KCL
12-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Hey I'm relaying some information and I do believe there is truth to it. ;)

Meh who knows and who cares at this point.You got your wish and he is
gone now!

rcsodak
12-23-2011, 12:37 AM
Meh who knows and who cares at this point.You got your wish and he is
gone now!

Exactly.
Same people who gave us non-cutler fans shit for disparaging him after he left, are non-stop with the orton banter.

All i ever heard him talk about TT, was last year.

Fox said he was helping TT this year after being demoted, and i saw firsthand at the kc game.

TXBRONC
12-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Exactly.
Same people who gave us non-cutler fans shit for disparaging him after he left, are non-stop with the orton banter.

All i ever heard him talk about TT, was last year.

Fox said he was helping TT this year after being demoted, and i saw firsthand at the kc game.

Non stop my foot. You've made it a habit to go after other posters who have disagreed with you about Orton or McDaniels and may other things.

Fox has said a lot of things. He's also said weeks on end "Kyle gives us the best chance to win."

topscribe
12-26-2011, 12:20 PM

I learned some time ago not to believe everything Woody says . . .

Mostly fallacy. Numerous times, the camera would swing to the sidelines and
reveal Orton's talking to Tebow. It's just that a lot of people apparently weren't
paying attention.

rcsodak
12-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Non stop my foot. You've made it a habit to go after other posters who have disagreed with you about Orton or McDaniels and may other things.

Fox has said a lot of things. He's also said weeks on end "Kyle gives us the best chance to win."
:lol: really tx? I believe i was standing up for myself from the attackers.

zbeg
12-26-2011, 04:10 PM
I don't remember the source, but I remember a story where Orton gave Tebow a puppy as a present. Then as Tebow was about to pick up the puppy, Orton ate it right in front of Tim while laughing maniacally.

He even said so in his own words, and said he got the idea from Josh McDaniels.

Wow. What a dick. :tsk: :tsk:

topscribe
12-26-2011, 04:27 PM
:lol: really tx? I believe i was standing up for myself from the attackers.

Do you get the feeling that we, who dared to defend Orton, might be able to
empathize just a little bit with those Texans in the Alamo?

-----

chazoe60
12-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Who gives a shit about Kyle Orton? He's the starting QB for the Kansas City Chiefs. Last I checked the Chiefs were our rival and the one team standing between us and a home playoff game. Kyle Orton can eat a bag of dicks and I hope he gets thuroughly embarassed on Sunday.

I hope when this game is over Denver wins by 30 and Chiefs fans can all bathe in the glow that is a Kyle Orton post game press confress after a loss. Expect to hear him say something like "I think I am playing the best ball of my career". You'll grow to love him KC.

KCL
12-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Who gives a shit about Kyle Orton? He's the starting QB for the Kansas City Chiefs. Last I checked the Chiefs were our rival and the one team standing between us and a home playoff game. Kyle Orton can eat a bag of dicks and I hope he gets thuroughly embarassed on Sunday.

I hope when this game is over Denver wins by 30 and Chiefs fans can all bathe in the glow that is a Kyle Orton post game press confress after a loss. Expect to hear him say something like "I think I am playing the best ball of my career". You'll grow to love him KC.

:lol:

Medford Bronco
01-03-2012, 09:56 PM
My point was proven. Kyle the stiff orton got 39 pts in 3 games.

The problem was Denver sucked more, so there are no saviors in the AFC West :(

The 2011 AFC West was some of the worst football ever played to mankind. :tsk: