PDA

View Full Version : Elway comment no one is talking about

vhatever
11-25-2011, 09:42 PM
I think it was on the already infamous "no" interview that got all the attention where Elway was asked a question like " it looked like they just cut tebow loose there in the 4th quarter-- how come you don't just always let him loose like that?"

And elway said "I don't have a comment on that other than to say they did it at the right time".

uhh, why doesn't he have comment on that??

Medford Bronco
11-25-2011, 09:43 PM
I think it was on the already infamous "no" interview that got all the attention where Elway was asked a question like " it looked like they just cut tebow loose there in the 4th quarter-- how come you don't just always let him loose like that?"

And elway said "I don't have a comment on that other than to say they did it at the right time".

Maybe because he is not the coach:confused: :target: :flame:

Northman
11-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Fox is the coach, only he can explain why they didnt cut him loose sooner.

vhatever
11-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Maybe because he is not the coach:confused: :target: :flame:

Maybe he should have asked, ya think? It was Elway who was talking about not making first downs. Should he not be talking to Fox about this stuff?

wayninja
11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
No, he shouldn't be.

vhatever
11-25-2011, 09:50 PM
No, he shouldn't be.

He shouldn't be what?

wayninja
11-25-2011, 09:51 PM
He shouldn't be what?

Did you read your own question?

Should he not be talking to Fox about this stuff?

Medford Bronco
11-25-2011, 09:51 PM
He shouldn't be what?

t a l k i n g t o F o x a b o u t T e b o w ' s o f f e n s i v e s t y l e.

I figured spacing out the letters would make it easier to read :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Maybe he should have asked, ya think? It was Elway who was talking about not making first downs. Should he not be talking to Fox about this stuff?

I would assume he talks to Fox about many things. Why don't you just request that they put a microphone on Fox and Elway, and have a tv camera ready, so the whole world can hear everything they talk about - just like all other NFL teams do. And I think Elway should also state how many times he goes to the bathroom daily.

vhatever
11-25-2011, 09:53 PM
So elway goes out and criticizes tebow for 3d down coversion rate and yet hasn't even talked to Fox about play calling when tebow is able to run up the field like he was playing against a bunch pop warners?

Northman
11-25-2011, 09:55 PM
So elway goes out and criticizes tebow for 3d down coversion rate and yet hasn't even talked to Fox about play calling when tebow is able to run up the field like he was playing against a bunch pop warners?

The play calling isnt the problem, its the execution of it. If Tebow is missing on throws he should be making it has nothing to do with the play calling.

silkamilkamonico
11-25-2011, 09:55 PM

Do you think Tebow's 3rd down rate is acceptable?

He is the GM, he is not the coach. He is not focused on every little play throughout the game. He's focused on the bigger picture of the entire organization.

wayninja
11-25-2011, 09:56 PM

1 drive, as cool as it was, hardly qualifies as a dominating performance. Having said that, you are correct. He should not be trying to micro-manage his coach. He was asked about Tebow and answered based on Tebow's performance. Fox's performance is a whole different story.

I know you want to make this all about Elway, which is about 99% of your posts, but Elway is doing what he's supposed to do.

Medford Bronco
11-25-2011, 09:57 PM
1 drive, as cool as it was, hardly qualifies as a dominating performance. Having said that, you are correct. He should not be trying to micro-manage his coach. He was asked about Tebow and answered based on Tebow's performance. Fox's performance is a whole different story.

I know you want to make this all about Elway, which is about 99% of your posts, but Elway is doing what he's supposed to do.

Tebow will never be Elway. I wish the kid well but he does not have Elways ablility. The only thing he does better than Elway is run.

wayninja
11-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Tebow will never be Elway. I wish the kid well but he does not have Elways ablility. The only thing he does better than Elway is run.

Ok... did you mean to reply to me? I didn't compare Tebow to Elway?

Medford Bronco
11-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Ok... did you mean to reply to me? I didn't compare Tebow to Elway?

No, I was agreeing with you and telling vhatever that Tebow is not even close to Elway.

I agree with you.. I was trying to add to the conversation. its hard on a message board lol

dogfish
11-25-2011, 10:06 PM

a1Y73sPHKxw

Shazam!
11-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Ohhhhhhh man...

catfish
11-25-2011, 10:09 PM
everyone realizes the difference between 45% and 55% in this game was 2 passes right? suffice it to say nothing on offense was working Thursday

Slick
11-25-2011, 10:12 PM
This thread sucks.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
11-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Here's some comments that no one is talking about.

Jan 8th, 2011

"Tim Tebow is a darn good football player," Elway said. "What we have to make him is a darn good quarterback."

"To clarify my thoughts on Tim Tebow... I think he's a very good football player, and if anyone can turn themselves into a great QB, Tim can. Myself and our entire organization think very highly of him. We are pleased with his first year as a Bronco".

Nov. 7th, 2011

“Tim made some improvement yesterday, and made some really good throws.”

Nov 25th, 2011

“Am I hopeful that Tim Tebow is our guy? I am very hopeful that Tim Tebow is our guy,”

wayninja
11-25-2011, 10:21 PM
No, I was agreeing with you and telling vhatever that Tebow is not even close to Elway.

I agree with you.. I was trying to add to the conversation. its hard on a message board lol

I understand now.

I don't know what Tebow is a this point and neither does Elway. Hell, at this point in his career, even Elway wasn't Elway.

FlyByU
11-25-2011, 10:21 PM
The play calling isnt the problem, its the execution of it. If Tebow is missing on throws he should be making it has nothing to do with the play calling.

I disagree 100% it is the play calling they need to call plays that TT can use and run he scores very fast when they use a TT Offense and play calling.

They only call an Offense for TT when it is 5min's left in a game the rest of the time McStupid is calling run's up the gut 3 & outs. I am sure Fox is the reason for all this as well. Put TT in the Shotgun 2min Offense and let him go. Release the Tebow

Maybe that's what they are afraid of running the score up fox can't handle a higher score then 42 in a single game.

Northman
11-25-2011, 10:25 PM
I disagree 100% it is the play calling they need to call plays that TT can use and run he scores very fast when they use a TT Offense and play calling.

They only call an Offense for TT when it is 5min's left in a game the rest of the time McStupid is calling run's up the gut 3 & outs. I am sure Fox is the reason for all this as well. Put TT in the Shotgun 2min Offense and let him go. Release the Tebow

Maybe that's what they are afraid of running the score up fox can't handle a higher score then 42 in a single game.

Nah, you misunderstand mate.

While i agree that McCoy needs to get more creative in his playcalling what im talking specifically about is the 3rd down passing plays. These are passes that Tebow needs to improve upon and to complete. This is the one trouble area that Elway is talking about. While i agree that Tim needs to go into the option more and to probably run a no huddle he will still need to be able to make 3rd down passes with more consistency. So in that regard its not the playcalling, just the execution of it.

vhatever
11-25-2011, 10:32 PM

While i agree that McCoy needs to get more creative in his playcalling what im talking specifically about is the 3rd down passing plays. These are passes that Tebow needs to improve upon and to complete. This is the one trouble area that Elway is talking about. While i agree that Tim needs to go into the option more and to probably run a no huddle he will still need to be able to make 3rd down passes with more consistency. So in that regard its not the playcalling, just the execution of it.

That post was sarcasm, although pretty silly sarcasm. Tebow only ran the ball maybe 8 times against the jets, and almost all of those run plays were on that final drive. Hence it was actually closer to the reality of that game than sarcasm, which is probably why you were confused.

Gee maybe that's just a coincidence. Maybe that's something Elway should, you know, talk to Fox about? No comment. haha.

FlyByU
11-25-2011, 10:39 PM

I agree with that.

You cannot expect a QB to warm up with 5 pass plays in 3qtrs of a ball game it won't happen he needs to have about 5 per qtr at least.

randyschwimmer7
11-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Listen everyone. Tebow is good. He needs to 100% work on his accuracy in the off-season. Everyone needs to wait until preseason in 2012 until he is critiqued as an overall QB. Until then, enjoy the ride.

spikerman
11-25-2011, 10:58 PM

Maybe because he knew that "fans" like you would try to crucify him if he said something that wasn't completely complimentary of Tebow.**

** Or even perceived to not be completely complimentary.

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:06 PM
keep in mind the coaches are figuring this offense out on the fly as well. I would guess they look each week at what worked, what didn't and adjust the playbook accordingly. We have seen 3 different looks in three weeks all in all it has to be giving opposing DC the fits. all things considered I think it is going swimingly

vhatever
11-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Maybe because he knew that "fans" like you would try to crucify him if he said something that wasn't completely complimentary of Tebow.**

** Or even perceived to not be completely complimentary.

Gonna have to veto this one, cuase he sure doesn't use that logic on the rest of his borderline idiotic comments, though.

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:11 PM
my guess is Elway isn't going to say a damn thing to the media in the near future. I can't say I blame him as the fuss over that one word from the last interview was completely out of proportion and by my guess caught him completely by surprise....it will probably be a little while before he says something that can be even remotely seen as negative about anyone on the team. Shit I would be gunshy too after the crap he has had to endure

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Gonna have to veto this one, cuase he sure doesn't use that logic on the rest of his borderline idiotic comments, though.

Then I suggest you stop listening to him. And after you stop listening to him, go park yourself on a gator's board. You can chew him up, and spit him out there.

vhatever
11-25-2011, 11:15 PM
my guess is Elway isn't going to say a damn thing to the media in the near future. I can't say I blame him as the fuss over that one word from the last interview was completely out of proportion and by my guess caught him completely by surprise....it will probably be a little while before he says something that can be even remotely seen as negative about anyone on the team. Shit I would be gunshy too after the crap he has had to endure

Elway wasn't a slave last i checked.

Dreadnought
11-25-2011, 11:18 PM

You don't have a Veto. Sorry. Apart from that you only get as much influence as you earn

vhatever
11-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Then I suggest you stop listening to him. And after you stop listening to him, go park yourself on a gator's board. You can chew him up, and spit him out there.

Again with this gator bullshit. No one is making elway say these stupid things, contradictory things, and just flat out BS things. Don't whine about someone pointing them out. If you actually cared about the broncos more than Elway's legacy, you'd be asking the question to. You don't ask the questions because you know you wont like the answer.

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:21 PM

he has stated on several occasions that he has no affiliation with the Gators...so don't pin that shit on us ;)

Northman
11-25-2011, 11:23 PM
he has stated on several occasions that he has no affiliation with the Gators...so don't pin that shit on us ;)

I call shenanigans, smokescreen. :lol:

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Elway wasn't a slave last i checked.

I'm not real sure what that response was supposed to mean, I was merely stating that since being open has done nothing but bite Elway in the ass lately he will more than likely be less open in the future. If you stick your pecker in a hornets nest if you are smart you don't do it a few more times

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:26 PM
I call shenanigans, smokescreen. :lol:

he says he is a lifelong Denver fan so keep your fans in order. Us Gators will be over here in the rational section :aetsch:

vhatever
11-25-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm not real sure what that response was supposed to mean, I was merely stating that since being open has done nothing but bite Elway in the ass lately he will more than likely be less open in the future. If you stick your pecker in a hornets nest if you are smart you don't do it a few more times

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first choose to deceive”

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:27 PM

"there once was a man from nantucket" I can rhyme too..... mine ends funnier

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Again with this gator bullshit. No one is making elway say these stupid things, contradictory things, and just flat out BS things. Don't whine about someone pointing them out. If you actually cared about the broncos more than Elway's legacy, you'd be asking the question to. You don't ask the questions because you know you wont like the answer.

Don't tell me what I do or don't do. I hate to bust your bubble, but MOST on here do not think they are stupid, contradictory, or flat out BS. I can assure you that it is NOT Elway's comments which are stupid or flat out BS.

MOtorboat
11-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Really?

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/9783/Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2011, 11:34 PM

Sorry

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:35 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/Xo_FrOzEnKiSs_Xo/cats.gif

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:35 PM
Sorry

don't worry I still love ya :)

catfish
11-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Really?

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/9783/Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/Classy44/Funny%20Cats/fly22.jpg

MOtorboat
11-25-2011, 11:46 PM
To be honest, I'm thoroughly shocked out how insecure the Tebow fan bois are.

I mean, he should prove all of us "haters" wrong, no? Therefore, you dipshits shouldn't need to say anything at all, no?

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Here come the kittens!

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:11 AM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6041/6401451587_158519a365_o.jpg

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:11 AM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6233/6400968083_099d6e5aa3_o.jpg

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:12 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6400918035_7516419125_o.jpg

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:12 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7005/6400659953_508b47980f_o.jpg

chazoe60
11-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Kitten attack!!!!!!!!!

vhatever
11-26-2011, 12:26 AM
I like kittens as much as I like go ahead touchdowns in the final minute of the game!
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/professorbrackets/Gifs%20-%20Celebratory/angryclap.gif

karnage
11-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Man I hate cats....on a side note...I wish we weren't talking about any Elway comments and the focus was a 100% on what this team is accomplishing...Denver is one of the greatest teams in the NFL the last 5 weeks, and all we get to hear about is crap like this...

sneakers
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7012/6397473079_155956a997_o.jpg

dogfish
11-26-2011, 12:29 AM
To be honest, I'm thoroughly shocked out how insecure the Tebow fan bois are.

I mean, he should prove all of us "haters" wrong, no? Therefore, you dipshits shouldn't need to say anything at all, no?

MO, let's burn this whole place down. . . you with me?

:drinking:

spikerman
11-26-2011, 12:35 AM
I like kittens as much as I like go ahead touchdowns in the final minute of the game!

Man, if you like last minute comebacks take a little time to do some research on a guy named "John Elway". I think you'll be impressed.

I Eat Staples
11-26-2011, 02:19 AM
In addition to the points already made, it's sort of commonplace for NFL teams not to reveal their strategy to the media, since you know, other teams have to gameplan against them.

But no, it's much more logical to believe Elway wants Tebow to fail. I'm sure it has nothing to do with wanting to win football games or any irrelevant things like that.

sneakers
11-26-2011, 02:44 AM
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6098/6395057287_1d5cf721f5_b.jpg

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:12 AM
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/Classy44/Funny%20Cats/AnimalsCatslolFunnyCaption071202.gif

claymore
11-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Poor Elway.

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:17 AM
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p480/4everdavids/funny%20pics/small_1128136.jpg

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 09:24 AM
MO, let's burn this whole place down. . . you with me?

:drinking:

Tim Tebow is one of the most humble, respectful players I've ever seen in a Broncos uniform.

His stupid fanbois are everything but that.

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Tim Tebow is one of the most humble, respectful players I've ever seen in a Broncos uniform.

His stupid fanbois are everything but that.

not all of us

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 09:32 AM
not all of us

I know, but there are many others who are crossing lines that Broncos fans are sick of.

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:34 AM
I know, but there are many others who are crossing lines that Broncos fans are sick of.

I really only see one or two...they post a lot though

Northman
11-26-2011, 09:36 AM
I really only see one or two...they post a lot though

They post too much. But outside this forum there is a lot of them too. They lit up John's twitter like it was xmas day.

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:38 AM
They post too much. But outside this forum there is a lot of them too. They lit up John's twitter like it was xmas day.

I don't do twitter as it gives an escape route for the everyday dumbassery that appears in the average mouthbreathers head...don't want to encourage them to share their "thoughts"

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't do twitter as it gives an escape route for the everyday dumbassery that appears in the average mouthbreathers head...don't want to encourage them to share their "thoughts"

It was the idiots on twitter that made this more than a five-second non story.

catfish
11-26-2011, 09:58 AM
It was the idiots on twitter that made this more than a five-second non story.

1 more reason twitter is the devil, although ESPN etc...would have blared it anyway..as they to are the devil

wayninja
11-26-2011, 12:05 PM

It's practice, Jackass, not choose. If you are going to quote famous playwright/poets, at least get the quote right.

Dreadnought
11-26-2011, 12:14 PM
1 more reason twitter is the devil, although ESPN etc...would have blared it anyway..as they to are the devil

My theory is 60% of those idiotic twitter posts were Jagsbch's, using multiple accounts. If not Jagsbch then one of his brothers in stalkery. It doesn't take but a very few weirdos to create an impression if they dedicate themselves to it and have nothing better to do.

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Dread, have you had any experiences with SEC fan bases?

Nomad
11-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Dread, have you had any experiences with SEC fan bases?

What's that supposed to mean?

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 01:35 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

You people are nuts.:D

Nomad
11-26-2011, 01:52 PM
You people are nuts.:D

SEC fans love their football and, for me baseball as well, just as Texas, Ohio St, Michigan, USC people love their teams but this Tebow thing is a new phenomenon in any sport or conference. I've never seen anything like it.

horsepig
11-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Man I hate cats....on a side note...I wish we weren't talking about any Elway comments and the focus was a 100% on what this team is accomplishing...Denver is one of the greatest teams in the NFL the last 5 weeks, and all we get to hear about is crap like this...

Not picking on you specifically karnage, but it amuses me how many people who continue to gripe about the merits of certain threads are still posting vitriol on page 4, or 5, or.............

TT15Superman
11-26-2011, 05:10 PM
To be honest, I'm thoroughly shocked out how insecure the Tebow fan bois are.Likewise with the Elway jock sniffers. Elway has proven nothing as a VP.

Personally, if Elway doesn't want Tebow, just trade him. I'm sure Bellicheck will laugh all the way past the Broncos to the SB. Denver may not trade with NE straight up, but who's to say that said team cannot do a second transaction.

I Eat Staples
11-26-2011, 05:17 PM
not all of us

If more Tebow fans were like you I'd have no problem with them. You've been a very good poster since joining these forums.

Dzone
11-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I went to several thanksgiving dinners, the last one today, and listened to the Bronco disussions amongst many different people. Seems the general consesus is that Elway should have kept his mouth shut about Tebow. People seem a little irritated with Elway.
This was not a scientific study.lol

MOtorboat
11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Likewise with the Elway jock sniffers. Elway has proven nothing as a VP.

Personally, if Elway doesn't want Tebow, just trade him. I'm sure Bellicheck will laugh all the way past the Broncos to the SB. Denver may not trade with NE straight up, but who's to say that said team cannot do a second transaction.

It's not likewise, by any means, because Elway is not evaluated on Tim Tebow alone.

Elway hired John Fox who was willing to take a flier on Tim Tebow at 1-4 and drafted Von Miller and Orlando Franklin, and traded for Broderick Bunkley and because of it is sitting at 5-5 and in the middle of a playoff hunt, on a team no one expected to compete this year, so I'd say he's doing just fine and proving he can run this team efficiently. So in that regard he has proven he knows what he's doing.

If his one mistake is being honest with an assessment of a player when talking on a weekly segment with a local radio station (which is hardly a mistake, btw), then he's doing just fine.

And for the record, Elway's career as a VP is not predicated on Tebow, no matter how hard Tebow's staunchest fans want it to be.

Dzone
11-26-2011, 05:55 PM
LOL@"elway jock sniffers"...hahaha...thats funny man...jock sniffers...lol

WARHORSE
11-26-2011, 06:09 PM

Um.......he said "....they did it at the right time."

SM19
11-26-2011, 06:34 PM
ITT: vhatever wants Elway to explain why we don't run QB draw and QB counter from an empty backfield the entire game.

silkamilkamonico
11-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Likewise with the Elway jock sniffers. Elway has proven nothing as a VP.

LMAO

Are you insinuating that Tebow would beat out Tom Brady.

Ravage!!!
11-26-2011, 07:07 PM

How do you know he hasn't talked to the coach? :lol: Quit trying to stir trouble with stupid comments and ridiculous statements. Read your own words and realize just how silly they are. How do you have a tiny of an idea what they talk about and what they don't? You think that EVERY conversation should be talked about so that YOU can give your interpretation as to "how it went?" What is your weird obsession with this?

catfish
11-26-2011, 07:17 PM
I went to several thanksgiving dinners, the last one today, and listened to the Bronco disussions amongst many different people. Seems the general consesus is that Elway should have kept his mouth shut about Tebow. People seem a little irritated with Elway.
This was not a scientific study.lol

but the important question is...pumpkin or pecan pie?

catfish
11-26-2011, 07:18 PM
LMAO

Are you insinuating that Tebow would beat out Tom Brady.

in a tug of war

vhatever
11-26-2011, 07:20 PM
I love how the elway apologists can't even get their stories straight.

1. He shouldn't talk about it; it's supah sekret gameplan stuff. Ya, tebow running people over out the shotgun is completely unheard of.

2. He "didn't even talk to Fox so he doesn't know." Then why isn't he talking to fox? And if if he is but he just didn't in this case, you say I don't know, not "no comment".

3. He "didn't say anything because people would be upset with him for whatever he said". Never stopped him before.

Did I miss any? Hard to tell them apart. They all smell the same.

silkamilkamonico
11-26-2011, 07:23 PM

1. He shouldn't talk about it; it's supah sekret gameplan stuff. Ya, tebow running people over out the shotgun is completely unheard of.

2. He "didn't even talk to Fox so he doesn't know." Then why isn't he talking to fox? And if if he is but he just didn't in this case, you say I don't know, not "no comment".

3. He "didn't say anything because people would be upset with him for whatever he said". Never stopped him before.

What's an "Elway apologist"? You continue to just "make shit up".

Thnikkaman
11-26-2011, 09:47 PM

So I was walking down the street and I saw Kiki, and she was like "meh" and I was like

Vhatever!

Thnikkaman
11-26-2011, 09:50 PM
I was down on the corner wearing my "letha", and this punk comes up to me and I'm like, Vhatever.

vhatever
11-26-2011, 09:51 PM
I was down on the corner wearing my "letha", and this punk comes up to me and I'm like, Vhatever.

You were spamming the forum with your typical pointless garbage and vhatever said shut the **** up.

wayninja
11-26-2011, 09:54 PM
You were spamming the forum with your typical pointless garbage and vhatever said shut the **** up.

Yeah, but since vhatever is a silly troll who makes no sense, no one cares.

vhatever!

Thnikkaman
11-26-2011, 09:56 PM

Cuz this is my United States of Vhatever!

vhatever
11-26-2011, 09:57 PM

vhatever!

Wayninja was depressed, desperate for anyone to even acknowledge his existence.

Thnikkaman
11-26-2011, 09:58 PM

vhatever!

And this is my United States of Vhatever

vhatever
11-26-2011, 10:01 PM

If it wasn't already hard enough to take you seriously with the herp derp avatar...

Northman
11-26-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.fototime.com/1760FA82D85CF61/medium.jpg

rcsodak
11-26-2011, 10:11 PM

I would think the reason for no 'no huddle play calling', is the fact that the D would be wore out quicker. As it is, with all the 3 n outs, at least the play clock is getting completely utilized.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Thnikkaman
11-26-2011, 10:15 PM

If it wasn't already hard enough to take you seriously with the herp derp avatar...

I was in the alley solution dice when officer Leroy came up and said, "well I thought I told you."

and I was like

Vhatever

wayninja
11-26-2011, 10:38 PM

Thank you for acknowledging my existence!

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2010/09/22/ppncq9sy31.gif

sneakers
11-26-2011, 11:30 PM
I know what this thread could use some more of!

sneakers
11-26-2011, 11:32 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7005/6400659953_508b47980f_o.jpg

pnbronco
11-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Now that's a big kitty....you did warn them.....wow really....big....kitty.

wayninja
11-27-2011, 12:31 AM
This thread is filled with a bunch of pussies.

Davii
11-27-2011, 12:37 AM
There WAS a good reason nobody was talking about this... It doesn't merit conversation. This thread has failed.

sneakers
11-27-2011, 12:39 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7021/6409281737_0d5ba2b9ba_o.jpg

Buff
03-07-2012, 10:07 AM
What's with the ghey kitten tag on so many threads? Sneak is out of control.

Buff
03-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Sorry, this was a lame thread to bump, I just can't figure out the kitten thing.

Slick
03-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Sorry, this was a lame thread to bump, I just can't figure out the kitten thing.

Sneakers was getting sick of every thread turning in to a Tebow sucks/is the greatest arguement so he starting spamming the threads with huge cat pictures.

Canmore
03-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Sneakers was getting sick of every thread turning in to a Tebow sucks/is the greatest arguement so he starting spamming the threads with huge cat pictures.

I love the cat pictures.