PDA

View Full Version : no def. no off. no pass rush...left rivers clean...

broncos9697
10-08-2007, 08:08 AM
we sucked so bad today that after the game rivers had to chuckle his words were I look the same way now that i did when i came out of the locker room..''clean''..No stains at all on him no dirt at all on him.....
whats that tell us bronco fans ''that we suck big time our season is over ya were tied for 1st place still but that does not mean much we'll be lucky to win 6 games this season...what we did this week made everyone around the would laugh at us and thats just what they did....henry played all right for being hurt..marshal did fine...cutler sucked,our def lined what can I say week after week same thing ''pee-wee football'' suck,suck,suck,suck we need to cut half of them today and i men it they cant play bottom point....even our safty's sucked today

Denver Native (Carol)
10-08-2007, 08:29 AM
As I posted in another thread, WHY are players getting benched - both Sam Adams and Simeon Rice were benched yesterday. HOW can you get any consistency if different players are starting each game???????:confused:

BroncoWave
10-08-2007, 09:15 AM
As I posted in another thread, WHY are players getting benched - both Sam Adams and Simeon Rice were benched yesterday. HOW can you get any consistency if different players are starting each game???????:confused:

Maybe it's because neither Sam Adams or Simeon Rice are any good.

broncos9697
10-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Maybe it's because neither Sam Adams or Simeon Rice are any good.

there fine..shanny's or bates are tring something different just to try and win games.....Its not going to work...
plain and simple the broncos's are a team in re-building this is not the year they broncos remind me of the redskins 3-4 years ago bunch of big-name men but no production..