PDA

View Full Version : Broncos make practice on Thanksgiving a little more fun

Denver Native (Carol)
11-24-2011, 06:55 PM
On a warm, bright sunny afternoon in Colorado, several Broncos offense players showed leg for Thanksgiving.

No player wore shorter shorts during practice Thursday than receiver and former GQ cover boy Eric Decker​.

"It was a nice, beautiful day out, so we figured we'd have a little team bonding, have some fun with it," Decker said.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19406971 - full article

camdisco24
11-24-2011, 07:48 PM
haha that's too funny. Good for them making it a fun day.

BroncoTech
11-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I was sorta hoping they fashioned an Orton pinata and beat it with a stick until candy flew out of it's ass.

As far as decker goes those short shorts just matches the leash he's on for dropping passes.

catfish
11-24-2011, 10:39 PM
seems like a good sign the team is coming together, a team that doesn't think it can win doesn't goof around and have fun at practice. Great news for Denver!

wayninja
11-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Having fun is all well and good, but I hope it doesn't dull the edge of their bloodlust.

Dzone
11-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Hope we can hang a 6th straight loss on San Diego. Playing at San Diego is almost a home game for us.

catfish
11-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Having fun is all well and good, but I hope it doesn't dull the edge of their bloodlust.

hopefully it will allow them to play loose, having fun in practice never affected me when it came to crunch time(wrestling, never played football)I always went out with the full intention of putting the other guy in intensive care, but being relaxed helped me excel early as I didn't need time for the butterflies to go away

wayninja
11-25-2011, 09:39 PM
hopefully it will allow them to play loose, having fun in practice never affected me when it came to crunch time(wrestling, never played football)I always went out with the full intention of putting the other guy in intensive care, but being relaxed helped me excel early as I didn't need time for the butterflies to go away

Playing loose is fine, just don't want them to be tainted by compassion for their fellow man, or anything like that.

catfish
11-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Playing loose is fine, just don't want them to be tainted by compassion for their fellow man, or anything like that.

screw that noise

Superchop 7
11-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Is it a coincidence that Orton is gone and everybody is HAVING FUN ?