PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton appreciation thread.

Superchop 7
11-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Since there is a moratoriam on new Tebow threads, lets just take a moment to remember Kyle.:marchmellow:

Northman
11-24-2011, 01:15 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/0101/20100101_121826_broncos2.jpg

chazoe60
11-24-2011, 01:21 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/0101/20100101_121826_broncos2.jpg

I'm surprised there was actually a defender there, most of the time Orton would just do that to himself.

Locnar
11-24-2011, 01:23 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/KyleOrton.gif

Denver Native (Carol)
11-24-2011, 01:39 PM
I want to wish Kyle, and his family the best. There have been so many negative things said about him, during his time with the Broncos. However, my personal feelings are that Kyle got caught in the middle of a situation. It was not anything Kyle did, for him to end up in Denver, and Cutler to end up in Chicago.

MadMax
11-24-2011, 01:40 PM
What can you say? The guy just finds ways to manage games.

lgenf
11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
My favorite Kyle vid of all time was that fainting goat thing someone posted

That's the funniest thing I have seen on Kyle eva

pnbronco
11-24-2011, 02:06 PM
I want to wish Kyle, and his family the best. There have been so many negative things said about him, during his time with the Broncos. However, my personal feelings are that Kyle got caught in the middle of a situation. It was not anything Kyle did, for him to end up in Denver, and Cutler to end up in Chicago.

Me too Carol. I only wish him and his family the best...thanks for all your hard work.

Davii
11-24-2011, 02:48 PM
While I wish Kyle and his family the best, I wish him nothing positive career wise while he is in KC. If he goes somewhere outside the division... Well, i'll wish him well career wise then.

Flex040679
11-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd like to thank Kyle Orton for leaving the mile high city about a year too late

camdisco24
11-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I'd like to thank Kyle Orton for bringing 12 great wins to this organization in 2 1/2 seasons.

The guy just wins.

Slick
11-24-2011, 04:26 PM
I appreciate that he is gone.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

TXBRONC
11-24-2011, 07:24 PM

That's very true it's not what Orton did it's what he didn't do. :nod:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

vettesplus
11-24-2011, 09:21 PM
i truly hope that in week 17 the broncos are in a position to go to the playoffs but need to defeat the chiefs and kyle Orton. then i hope Orton comes to Denver and just puts a hurt on Denver and sends them to the off season. not because i want the broncos to lose but to see all the Orton haters here in Denver cry in there milk,and maybe then they will shut the f...k up about Orton. good luck Orton in your future and will hope to see you wipe your nose with all the Denver bronco fan Orton haters.

BroncoBJ
11-24-2011, 09:23 PM
qjNHUsBtW-8

:salute:

chazoe60
11-24-2011, 09:34 PM
i truly hope that in week 17 the broncos are in a position to go to the playoffs but need to defeat the chiefs and kyle Orton. then i hope Orton comes to Denver and just puts a hurt on Denver and sends them to the off season. not because i want the broncos to lose but to see all the Orton haters here in Denver cry in there milk,and maybe then they will shut the f...k up about Orton. good luck Orton in your future and will hope to see you wipe your nose with all the Denver bronco fan Orton haters.

I truly hope you find a different team to root for and a different MB to post nonsense on. Try the Chiefs, I heard they just picked up a good backup QB.

BroncoBJ
11-24-2011, 09:38 PM

Why would any Broncos fan want to see Orton come to Denver and win in week 17? ******* morons these days. :lol:

Thnikkaman
11-24-2011, 09:39 PM

well said

vettesplus
11-24-2011, 09:39 PM
I truly hope you find a different team to root for and a different MB to post nonsense on. Try the Chiefs, I heard they just picked up a good backup QB.

then i would have to give up the season tickets i have had for about 26 years, not!!

BroncoTech
11-24-2011, 09:47 PM
20,000,000 Orton haters can't all be wrong.

I Eat Staples
11-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Orton isn't a bad QB by any means. He can manage a game just fine, and would excel on a team like the Ravens or 49ers. He just wasn't a fit for this young rebuilding team, and it was time to move on.

Better for Orton, better for Denver to part ways. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets, but he overstayed his welcome. I'd wish him luck elsewhere, if it wasn't in the division.

camdisco24
11-24-2011, 09:56 PM

Every real Broncos fan will be crying of laughter in their milk when Von chases down Kyle "the fainting goat" Orton and feeds him some mile high turf.

I Eat Staples
11-24-2011, 09:58 PM

You'd root against your team just to prove something to other fans? You're even lower than the Tebow fanboys then. :coffee: