PDA

View Full Version : Webster to test market/DJ likely moving inside

DenBronx
01-17-2009, 12:08 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11473959?source=rss

Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams will have shoulder surgery Monday. Meanwhile, his younger brother Worrell Williams, an inside linebacker from Cal, has secured his big brother's agent, Troy Fleming. Worrell Williams is projected to go from the third to fifth round in the upcoming round.

Question is: Will big brother again play his little brother's position of inside linebacker? D.J. Williams played strongside linebacker in 2006, middle linebacker in 2007 and his natural weakside linebacker position in 2008. But if the Broncos switch to the 3-4 defense this year, D.J. Williams could become a candidate to move back to the inside. The Broncos are expected to allow Nate Webster to become a free agent, leaving their current roster with far more starting outside linebackers (Jamie Winborn, Boss Bailey, Wesley Woodyard, Williams) than inside backers (reserves Spencer Larsen and Niko Koutouvides).

Because Williams has demonstrated versatility and is not considered a prototype 3-4 outside linebacker, he may be moving again.

honz
01-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Do we even know that we are for sure moving to a 3-4 defense?

NameUsedBefore
01-17-2009, 12:14 AM
"Here's me making a tackle in the backfield. And me celebrating. Lemme just fast forward through that. Mmmm... mmhmm... Heh, kinda taking awhile. Okay here's the next clip, I hit this guy pretty good after he gets the first down. Lemme fast forward through my celebration again..."

Tned
01-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Do we even know that we are for sure moving to a 3-4 defense?

Nolan has run both. A lot of reporters seem to be assuming we will move to a 3-4, but it seems to be mostly based on the fact that it is what NE runs.

deacon
01-17-2009, 12:52 AM
I don't see how the Broncos can move to a 3-4 in less than 2-3 years. They've been built for the 4-3 and don't have the personnel to make the switch work. Dumerville would have to move to LB for sure and there's question about whether he could do it. None of our other linemen (with the possible exception of Moss to LB) are fit to play in a 3-4.

NameUsedBefore
01-17-2009, 01:00 AM
I don't see how the Broncos can move to a 3-4 in less than 2-3 years. They've been built for the 4-3 and don't have the personnel to make the switch work. Dumerville would have to move to LB for sure and there's question about whether he could do it. None of our other linemen (with the possible exception of Moss to LB) are fit to play in a 3-4.

I think they can make the switch to 3-4 easily:

1) They don't have the players for the 4-3, really.
2) Dumervil and Moss are irrelevant in the 4-3, but can be leveraged big time in a 3-4.

gobroncsnv
01-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Dang, I miss Nate alrea..... oh, guess I'm over it now.

omac
01-17-2009, 01:09 AM
Collier seems to think it's not too drastic a change, and that the Broncos can do it.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31494

Broncos Mtnman
01-17-2009, 01:16 AM
If we made a switch to the 3-4 this fast, we'd be the worst defense in the NFL. Oh wait.......

*checks last year's defensive stats*

....... never mind.

Ziggy
01-17-2009, 01:29 AM

Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams will have shoulder surgery Monday. Meanwhile, his younger brother Worrell Williams, an inside linebacker from Cal, has secured his big brother's agent, Troy Fleming. Worrell Williams is projected to go from the third to fifth round in the upcoming round.

Question is: Will big brother again play his little brother's position of inside linebacker? D.J. Williams played strongside linebacker in 2006, middle linebacker in 2007 and his natural weakside linebacker position in 2008. But if the Broncos switch to the 3-4 defense this year, D.J. Williams could become a candidate to move back to the inside. The Broncos are expected to allow Nate Webster to become a free agent, leaving their current roster with far more starting outside linebackers (Jamie Winborn, Boss Bailey, Wesley Woodyard, Williams) than inside backers (reserves Spencer Larsen and Niko Koutouvides).

Because Williams has demonstrated versatility and is not considered a prototype 3-4 outside linebacker, he may be moving again.

Looks like free agency has started off in the right direction. Bye Nate. As far as switching to the 3-4 this season, if Coach McD decides to, I'm all for it. Joe Collier says it can be done. That's good enough for me.

fcspikeit
01-17-2009, 01:44 AM
How good is Worrell Williams? What is his size, could he work in a 3-4?

I can't tell you how disappointed I will be if the Nate leaves through FA :sad: I'm sure teams will be lining up to get him...:rolleyes:

muse
01-17-2009, 03:52 AM
It's less of a case of Nate testing the waters in FA and more of a case of the coaching staff drowning him :lol:

Den21vsBal19
01-17-2009, 07:27 AM
The big problem with the 3-4, IMO, is that it's a cyclical fad...........

It looks to be, and can be, a very effective defense for a number of years. This is because, IMO, teams will only face it 3 or 4 times a season, making it difficult to play against. But it seems to reach a 'critical mass' of teams running it when it starts to lose it's effectiveness as players and coaches get more used to playing against it. Then the number of teams running it drops back down until there's only a couple of teams that are running it, then the whole cycle starts again.

I think we may have missed the 3-4 boat for this cycle :whoknows:

anton...
01-17-2009, 08:01 AM
The big problem with the 3-4, IMO, is that it's a cyclical fad...........

It looks to be, and can be, a very effective defense for a number of years. This is because, IMO, teams will only face it 3 or 4 times a season, making it difficult to play against. But it seems to reach a 'critical mass' of teams running it when it starts to lose it's effectiveness as players and coaches get more used to playing against it. Then the number of teams running it drops back down until there's only a couple of teams that are running it, then the whole cycle starts again.

I think we may have missed the 3-4 boat for this cycle :whoknows:

we are a cycle!

:cool:

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 09:02 AM

Can it really get much worse than what we used in the 4-3? Our entire front 7 is questionable, so now would actually be the time to make a switch. A 3-4 actually could solidify our Safety positions as Wes is way too light to handle 3-4 OLB duties. He'd have to go alongside Barrett, which may actually work out just fine. This draft does have some beefy DLinemen and LBs. DLInemen include Raji, Tyson Jackson, Brace, Kyle Moore, etc. 3-4 LBs include Maulagua, Cushing, Sintim, Worrell Williams, Brinkley, etc. In this draft, we COULD completely reface the front 7 w/ 3-4 personnel. Bring in 1 FA like Chris Canty and give em all a year to gel...watch out in 2010.

That's if we're even going 3-4.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 09:08 AM

I can't tell you how disappointed I will be if the Nate leaves through FA :sad: I'm sure teams will be lining up to get him...:rolleyes:

Pretty sure he's a bit short at 6'0", but he has the girth at 250. I'd love to play DJ insde in a 3-4 and put him next to his brother. I'd prefer Jasper Brinkley who weighs in at 275, but he is also hurt more that Worrell. Either of those can be had on day 2. We can get 2 stud Dlinemen (or more if we make some moves) to fit a 3-4 on day 1 and land either of these 2 in runds 3-5.

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 10:47 AM

I'm glad their letting Webster go.

elsid13
01-17-2009, 10:50 AM

Worrell is about 245 and plays inside LB for 3/4 defense now. He is very good player but I perfer is running mate Follett

MHCBill
01-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Nate Webster has played his last game in the NFL.

elsid13
01-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Pretty sure he's a bit short at 6'0", but he has the girth at 250. I'd love to play DJ insde in a 3-4 and put him next to his brother. I'd prefer Jasper Brinkley who weighs in at 275, but he is also hurt more that Worrell. Either of those can be had on day 2. We can get 2 stud Dlinemen (or more if we make some moves) to fit a 3-4 on day 1 and land either of these 2 in runds 3-5.

Cecil Lemmy (draftguys.com) post on the mane sometimes and he say Brinkley looks really bad at the East/West game.

Fan in Exile
01-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Can it really get much worse than what we used in the 4-3? Our entire front 7 is questionable, so now would actually be the time to make a switch. A 3-4 actually could solidify our Safety positions as Wes is way too light to handle 3-4 OLB duties. He'd have to go alongside Barrett, which may actually work out just fine. This draft does have some beefy DLinemen and LBs. DLInemen include Raji, Tyson Jackson, Brace, Kyle Moore, etc. 3-4 LBs include Maulagua, Cushing, Sintim, Worrell Williams, Brinkley, etc. In this draft, we COULD completely reface the front 7 w/ 3-4 personnel. Bring in 1 FA like Chris Canty and give em all a year to gel...watch out in 2010.

That's if we're even going 3-4.

I think the biggest sign that they are leaning toward a 3-4 is the talk of bringing in Dom Capers. If it were just a matter of bringing in a few players then Nolan could certainly handle that. But by bringing in an extra guy, especially one who has such experience building from the ground up, it looks like a total overhaul. If they're going to do that it will probably end up a 3-4 because all three guys have spent more time in that system and seem to favor it.

D1g1tal j1m
01-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I will miss Nate's helmet flying off after he makes a tackle after the RB has made a 11 yard gain.

spikerman
01-17-2009, 12:20 PM

I hope the team doesn't bring in another guy just because he's a current player's brother.

Requiem / The Dagda
01-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Williams is a legitimate prospect in a 3-4 defense though, he is worth a mid-round choice at linebacker. IMHO.

spikerman
01-17-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm still hoping the team looks at Bart Scott in free agency. Some strong, veteran leadership at the LB position is sorely needed here. I would like to see Larsen get a shot at winning one of the ILB spots (if the team goes to a 3-4). Scott can play both inside and outside and that guy brings it every game.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 12:31 PM
I hope the team doesn't bring in another guy just because he's a current player's brother.

Shanny doesn't coach here anymore and ya may wanna do a some research on Worrell Williams prior to dismissing him.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm still hoping the team looks at Bart Scott in free agency. Some strong, veteran leadership at the LB position is sorely needed here. I would like to see Larsen get a shot at winning one of the ILB spots (if the team goes to a 3-4). Scott can play both inside and outside and that guy brings it every game.

I could live w/ Scott. My thing is to NOT overpay. Second tier guys like Canty and Scott would not break he bank and could upgrade things intantly.

spikerman
01-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Shanny doesn't coach here anymore and ya may wanna do a some research on Worrell Williams prior to dismissing him.I wasn't dismissing him, but I wouldn't want to give him any extra credit for his bloodline like this team has done in the past.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 12:58 PM
cool...nah. he's a pretty solid player. he projects to be early day 2.

muse
01-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Can it really get much worse than what we used in the 4-3? Our entire front 7 is questionable, so now would actually be the time to make a switch. A 3-4 actually could solidify our Safety positions as Wes is way too light to handle 3-4 OLB duties. He'd have to go alongside Barrett, which may actually work out just fine.

I wouldn't say our front 7 is entirely questionable. I think a beast and vocal leader at MLB would tighten the whole unit up instantly - in my mind, it's no coincidence that the D (especially the front 7, see the Atlanta game) played much better with Larsen because he was the only vocal leader we had all year. As for the DL, we do need help. But I think they suffered a lot from the scheme last year as it didn't play to their strengths in any way. I also think the coaching was dire because the drop in DE performance from 07 to 08 is baffling. A smart choice FA at DT or DE may help out the unit a lot, as well as being bolstered through the draft.

As for a Barrett/Woodyard tandem, it scares me a bit. Barrett can play, but I've not seen enough of him to know that he is the real deal. He did an excellent job in half of his games and badly in the others (although he was up shit creek minus a paddle against the Panthers). And then Woodyard is a complete unknown so it's not a solution we can rely on. I'm starting to get on the Patrick Chung bandwagon (not in the first, mind) because - among other things - he's a vocal leader which is the #1 thing this D needs, 3-4 or 4-3.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't say our front 7 is entirely questionable. I think a beast and vocal leader at MLB would tighten the whole unit up instantly - in my mind, it's no coincidence that the D (especially the front 7, see the Atlanta game) played much better with Larsen because he was the only vocal leader we had all year. As for the DL, we do need help. But I think they suffered a lot from the scheme last year as it didn't play to their strengths in any way. I also think the coaching was dire because the drop in DE performance from 07 to 08 is baffling. A smart choice FA at DT or DE may help out the unit a lot, as well as being bolstered through the draft.

As for a Barrett/Woodyard tandem, it scares me a bit. Barrett can play, but I've not seen enough of him to know that he is the real deal. He did an excellent job in half of his games and badly in the others (although he was up shit creek minus a paddle against the Panthers). And then Woodyard is a complete unknown so it's not a solution we can rely on. I'm starting to get on the Patrick Chung bandwagon (not in the first, mind) because - among other things - he's a vocal leader which is the #1 thing this D needs, 3-4 or 4-3.

We could only stop the run on goalline and we were awful rushing the passer...that screwms TERRIBLE front 7. IMHO, if $$ wasn't an issue, keep DJ, Larsen, Thomas and MAYBE Elvis for 3-4 OLB and send everyone else packing.

Barrett is fine. Wes has earned at leasta chance...especially since the front 7 nees addressed first.

Cugel
01-17-2009, 01:22 PM
I think they can make the switch to 3-4 easily:

1) They don't have the players for the 4-3, really.
2) Dumervil and Moss are irrelevant in the 4-3, but can be leveraged big time in a 3-4.

Everything depends on getting an elite NT in the draft. That is never easy. We need a guy like Casey Hampton, Vince Wilfork, Jamal Williams, etc.

Meanwhile, as far as Denver's DEs go, Crowder is a good bet to be cut.

Moss has been a bust so far. Can he transition to a 3-4 LB? Perhaps he would benefit starting each play without a lineman on him. He hasn't shown the strength to handle DE so far.

Dumervil is limited to a situational pass-rusher in a 4-3. He's too small to play DE in a 3-4 so perhaps he could also switch to LB?

He's apparently NEVER played that position.

ON the plus side, the lack of LBs isn't the end of the world, because MOST of them are going to be cut anyway and we don't know who the team will bring in.

Koutivides? Gone. Woodyard? Backup -- if he fits, B. Bailey? Goodbye! Nate Webster? Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Denver is totally lacking in elite DL or LBs. The only one of the entire starting Front seven they really need to keep is DJ Williams -- and he's likely to move inside in a 3-4.

So, if you're replacing all the players anyway, and installing a new system with a new DC, it's not the end of the world to install a 3-4.

True, Denver lacks the players to make it work. But, as we saw the last 2 seasons, they lack the players to make a 4-3 work.

Quite seriously, it didn't look like they could stop anybody if the refs let them play with 12 men on the field. Maybe with 13 or 14 men, they could get it done. :coffee:

Since any rookie DL will NOT be able to step right in and be any good, they will need to find VETERAN FA DL including a NT.

That will be difficult to say the least! Teams simply don't let really good NTs go in FA, not until they're washed up that is.

And we've seen what happens when you try and squeeze just a little more mileage out of somebody else's old, bald tires! Blowouts galore! :rolleyes:

Examples abound: Sam Adams & Simeon Rice come to mind.

I just don't see how they can get this defense turned around in under 2 or 3 years. They're that bad. The Broncos have exactly 3 players who might start on another team -- and I'm counting Dre Bly who after all was in a pro-bowl before, but had a pretty bad year.

But, try and find 2 starting quality NT via FA? That's asking a lot.

They might do better to keep the 4-3 for this year, and try and stockpile the players necessary to run a 3-4.

On the other hand, it just might be necessary to put whatever system McDaniels wants to run and grit his teeth and accept they're going to suck again this year, possibly just as bad as last year.

I think we need to understand that a 6 win season is perfectly possible. The offense will be transitioning to a new system, minus both Mike Shanahan and several of the offensive coaches. The defense has an almost total lack of talent and ALL new coaching staff. McDaniels himself has never been a head coach before, there's bound to be a learning curve for him personally, and in getting used to the team.

If it all comes together it'll be a miracle!

Worse still, Denver isn't a team that's sucked for years and has lots of top 10 draft picks languishing on the roster who can be put to good use!

Shanahan got about as much out of this team as anybody could. They just don't have nearly the talent to be an elite team in the NFL right now. Offensively, yes, but on defense, it's going to take a LOT!

deacon
01-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Barrett suffered by scheme. He was playing 20 yards off the line then expected to come up fast in case of a run. That caused him to be out of position because he was running forward full tilt.

He's fast and big and hopefully will profit from being in a scheme that uses him correctly.

broncohead
01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Defensively we should pick a scheme and stick to it. Switching after a year or two will make it that much harder on the players. Also I think it should be the 3-4 because it is easier to find good LB then it is DL.

Den21vsBal19
01-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Defensively we should pick a scheme and stick to it. Switching after a year or two will make it that much harder on the players. Also I think it should be the 3-4 because it is easier to find good LB then it is DL.
Whilst I agree we need to pick & scheme, and run with it, I'm not sure the 3-4 is it....................

IMO, the 3-4 is a 'cyclical fad'. By that, I mean that part of the reason it can be an effective is that only a few teams run it as a permanent fixture. Opposition teams struggle against it because they may only play against it 3 or 4 times a year.

Then other teams start to adopt it, and eventually it becomes less effective as teams scheme & play against it more. So teams start reverting back to the 4-3, until only the core 2 or 3 teams are running it again............few years later the cycle starts again.

As an additional consequence, the more specialised players to run a 3-4 end up being in demand, and therefore cost more., Personally, I think we've missed the boat for a 3-4 :whoknows:

dogfish
01-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Whilst I agree we need to pick & scheme, and run with it, I'm not sure the 3-4 is it....................

IMO, the 3-4 is a 'cyclical fad'. By that, I mean that part of the reason it can be an effective is that only a few teams run it as a permanent fixture. Opposition teams struggle against it because they may only play against it 3 or 4 times a year.

Then other teams start to adopt it, and eventually it becomes less effective as teams scheme & play against it more. So teams start reverting back to the 4-3, until only the core 2 or 3 teams are running it again............few years later the cycle starts again.

As an additional consequence, the more specialised players to run a 3-4 end up being in demand, and therefore cost more., Personally, I think we've missed the boat for a 3-4 :whoknows:

sorry big guy, i don't agree with you at all on this. . . .pitt has been running a 3-4 for years now, and nobody has figured it out-- instead, they're getting more dominant! this was their best season in years. . . in the end, talent and execution matter more than the specific scheme. . .

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 02:35 PM
sorry big guy, i don't agree with you at all on this. . . .pitt has been running a 3-4 for years now, and nobody has figured it out-- instead, they're getting more dominant! this was their best season in years. . . in the end, talent and execution matter more than the specific scheme. . .

Nearly 20 years they have been running a base 3-4 defense.

Den21vsBal19
01-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Pitt are the main core team that I was on about..................they run it very well, people see them doing it and give it another try, and for the first half dozen teams or so it works..................after that it seems to lose it's effectiveness, and the majority of teams revert back

deacon
01-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Back in the Orange Crush days Denver ran a 3-4 and was very successful. As time went on more and more teams switched to it and eventually it became less effective because OffensiveCoordinators learned how to scheme against it.

Finally most of the teams dropped it. Now it's back in vogue but I agree with D2B1 it's cyclical. This is not to say the Broncos shouldn't switch. Only that it's not as good as it seems because most teams only see it maybe 2-3 times per year and so it's a different look.

Lonestar
01-17-2009, 03:33 PM

right now the 4-3 is not working and has not for two years.. so IMO it is time to start over and get the 3-4 going IF they can pick up a Great NT or two.. everything else will fall into place once that happens..

Scrapping a 94 pinto (our DL) is hardly an issue..

I frankly can't believe anything can be worse than what we have seen the past 32 games..

Lonestar
01-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Back in the Orange Crush days Denver ran a 3-4 and was very successful. As time went on more and more teams switched to it and eventually it became less effective because OffensiveCoordinators learned how to scheme against it.

Finally most of the teams dropped it. Now it's back in vogue but I agree with D2B1 it's cyclical. This is not to say the Broncos shouldn't switch. Only that it's not as good as it seems because most teams only see it maybe 2-3 times per year and so it's a different look.

I skipped most of the thread except for yours..

It is easier to move back to 4-3 after running a 3-4 as most of the players can be converted or let go.. a NT can play DT reasonable well, the DE in a 3-4 can move to the DE in 4-3 without real issues.... The Outside lb are probably the hardest to deal with being much bigger than traditional OLBs..

Mentally if they can play 3-4 the 4-3 is a snap for DE and LBs'..

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 04:09 PM

If you have the right kind personnel and good defensive coordinator run your defense whether that's 3-4 or a 4-3 more times than not you'll be successful. Pittsburgh has been running the scheme for nearly two decades and they consistently have dominate defense. The reason being is they are very good finding the right personnel to make it work.

studbucket
01-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Cecil Lemmy (draftguys.com) post on the mane sometimes and he say Brinkley looks really bad at the East/West game.

Yeah, I've been listening to the podcasts, and they are saying that he makes a move as soon as the play starts, but it always seems to be the wrong direction. It's like he's constantly guessing the play and doing it wrong. I would be disappointed if we even spent a 7th on him.

dogfish
01-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Pitt are the main core team that I was on about..................they run it very well, people see them doing it and give it another try, and for the first half dozen teams or so it works..................after that it seems to lose it's effectiveness, and the majority of teams revert back

IMO, the reason those teams are failing to get the results they want and reverting back is because of a failure to acquire proper personnel, rather than any inherent weaknesses of the scheme itself. . . . 3-4 is a legitimate defense, not a gimmick that loses effectiveness once people get some film on it. . .

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 04:58 PM
IMO, the reason those teams are failing to get the results they want and reverting back is because of a failure to acquire proper personnel, rather than any inherent weaknesses of the scheme itself. . . . 3-4 is a legitimate defense, not a gimmick that loses effectiveness once people get some film on it. . .

Yep get the right personnel and good defensive coordinator you stand a very good chance of being successful. :nod:

broncohead
01-17-2009, 06:30 PM

Well couldn't it be said about the 4-3 as well? Most teams run it and it has been the base defense for the majority of teams for years. IMO it would be harder to stop the 3-4 because of the flexibility with LB stunts. The hardest part about employing a 3-4 is the NT. A NT on defense is like the QB on offense. Without a good one your only average at best.

Slick
01-17-2009, 06:37 PM
"Webster to test market" LMFAO, that's rich.

Bronco Bible
01-17-2009, 07:43 PM
It's less of a case of Nate testing the waters in FA and more of a case of the coaching staff drowning him :lol:

A piece of advice for Nate.........when you put your big toe in the f/a waters to test them make sure your helmet stays on............:lol:

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 07:51 PM
All I can say is that I'm glad he will be gone.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Next on the list...Winborn and Manuel.

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Next on the list...Winborn and Manuel.

I totally agree with about Manuel. Winborn on the other hand if we kept him around as back up it wouldn't bother me of coarse it wouldn't bother me if he was sent packing as well.

Medford Bronco
01-19-2009, 02:25 PM
What Market for Webster? More like the Super Market :lol:

http://www2.whdh.com/images/news_articles/389x205/070217_stop_n_shop.jpg

Lonestar
01-19-2009, 02:32 PM

maybe him and tater can work opposite shifts at all tell..

SmilinAssasSin27
01-19-2009, 02:46 PM
nah...newbies hafta work evenings. They'll both be on the same shift.

TXBRONC
01-20-2009, 08:17 AM

He'll whiff on sacking grocery.

broncofaninfla
01-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Webster is history in the NFL, hope he saved his money and has something to fall back to.

As for the 3/4, although it isn't official yet, I'd say it's a foregone conclusion that we are making the switch. Both our head coach and DC prefer it and our defense needed to be gutted anyway, no better time to start building than now IMO.

broncofaninfla
01-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah, I've been listening to the podcasts, and they are saying that he makes a move as soon as the play starts, but it always seems to be the wrong direction. It's like he's constantly guessing the play and doing it wrong. I would be disappointed if we even spent a 7th on him.

I like the dream defense....

Bronco Bible
01-20-2009, 10:22 AM
He'll whiff on sacking grocery.

They'll start him rounding up carts from the parking lot..........the ones that don't get by him:rofl:

TXBRONC
01-20-2009, 05:13 PM
They'll start him rounding up carts from the parking lot..........the ones that don't get by him:rofl:

That's only 1 out of every 10. :lol:

Lonestar
01-20-2009, 05:25 PM

he will get extra credit for getting them 4-8 yards down field.. but then a cart is a cart no matter where you get it..

Den21vsBal19
01-20-2009, 08:21 PM
he will get extra credit for getting them 4-8 yards down field.. but then a cart is a cart no matter where you get it..
And his company baseball cap'll come flying off ;)