PDA

View Full Version : What would you give up for LT

underrated29
01-16-2009, 05:32 PM
most likely the bolts keep him. Next most likely is they trade him outside the division. After that he is released and someone else over pays for him.

Remember he has been injured 2 seasons in a row now, has tons of mileage on him, but he can catch, run, block, juke and power like no other...

Should our boys in the Mcd department be able to snag him what would the price be for a 1-2 year rental?

I'd be willing to nab him for a 2nd rdr, or maybe a 3rd and future 3/4th. Not a first though- no way

turftoad
01-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Not much at this point.

UnderArmour
01-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Our 2nd rounder.

MOtorboat
01-16-2009, 05:44 PM
6th round conditional.

Slick
01-16-2009, 05:45 PM
I'd rather spend a second rounder on a guy like James Davis(not sure if he's slated to go that high).

I'm totally on board with your line of thinking here. I think this team needs help at RB.

LT had the talent, still does when healthy, but it's his attitude that rubs me wrong. I like Larry Johnson as a runner as well, but his attitude sucks ass, and his comments about playing harder for a black coach bugged the hell out of me. It's a form of racism IMO.

I'd pass on LT.

Dortoh
01-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Probably nothing but certainly nothing more then a 2nd day pick

dogfish
01-16-2009, 05:53 PM
a box of cracker jacks and selvin young. . . .

Northman
01-16-2009, 05:58 PM
No way i give up a second rounder with his recent string of nagging injuries and age. The guy has been beaten down. Maybe a 4th or 5th but not a 2nd.

NameUsedBefore
01-16-2009, 06:00 PM
4th round pick at best.

bcbronc
01-16-2009, 06:01 PM

I'd want to know what the prize is before agreeing to that deal.

Nomad
01-16-2009, 06:41 PM
I'd rather spend a second rounder on a guy like James Davis(not sure if he's slated to go that high).

I'm totally on board with your line of thinking here. I think this team needs help at RB.

LT had the talent, still does when healthy, but it's his attitude that rubs me wrong. I like Larry Johnson as a runner as well, but his attitude sucks ass, and his comments about playing harder for a black coach bugged the hell out of me. It's a form of racism IMO.

I'd pass on LT.

BRONCOS already have enough 'young' attitudes on the team. We wouldn't need a veteran to set the example of pouting being ok!

broncobryce
01-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I would give a washed up turd for LT.....that's about it.

TXBRONC
01-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Not much at this point.

My thoughts exactly. L.T. probably has a couple more good seasons left in him but I would just rather not make that move.

claymore
01-16-2009, 06:58 PM
LT, I would give a bean burrito, and Selvin young. Sproles, I would give a 3rd, maybe a 2nd.

Lonestar
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
I'd rather have sproles since he is a FA..

LT has way to many miles on him, unless we could get him with a late second day pick and a reduced contract..

underrated29
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
we dont need sproles we got alridge and the guy in my sig is smaller, stronger and more badass then sproles.

Lonestar
01-16-2009, 07:02 PM
we dont need sproles we got alridge and the guy in my sig is smaller, stronger and more badass then sproles.

maybe you have not paid attention to what a game changer Sproles is.. So far Aldridge is NADA, a no show..

I have Sigs turned off sorry Have no idea who it is..

Northman
01-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Have to agree, Alridge has done nothing in the NFL. Sproles on the other hand...

Benetto
01-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Can anyone say Shaun Alexander?

Benetto
01-16-2009, 07:05 PM
No to Sproles...Its just a matter of other teams putting a target on his chest. Now that he has broken out, believe me that target is BRIGHT red. He had his moment.

TXBRONC
01-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Can anyone say Shaun Alexander?

Alexander is even more woren out than L.T.

PatricktheDookie
01-16-2009, 07:22 PM
The distraction isn't worth it.

Hobe
01-16-2009, 07:26 PM
The "donut" spare tire in my truck.

We have a lot of option on contract already. Why waste money or draft picks?

PatricktheDookie
01-16-2009, 07:31 PM
Alexander is even more wore out than L.T.

He was relating LT to Alexander, not saying we should get Alexander...

Benetto
01-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Pat...Yeah I was saying LT is the new SA...In a sarcastic way. And we all know what happened to SA after his MVP year.

gnomeflinger
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
I'd give up West for LT

Lonestar
01-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I'd give up West for LT

bet you'd even swap some spit on that one....;)

gnomeflinger
01-16-2009, 08:02 PM
bet you'd even swap some spit on that one....;)

I've had my 10 year tetanus shot, so I'm good.

Elway007
01-16-2009, 08:36 PM
most likely the bolts keep him. Next most likely is they trade him outside the division. After that he is released and someone else over pays for him.

Remember he has been injured 2 seasons in a row now, has tons of mileage on him, but he can catch, run, block, juke and power like no other...

Should our boys in the Mcd department be able to snag him what would the price be for a 1-2 year rental?

I'd be willing to nab him for a 2nd rdr, or maybe a 3rd and future 3/4th. Not a first though- no way
No. RB's have a notoriously short life span, he's like what 30? That's usually the brick wall for RB's. That gas tank is on E.

honz
01-16-2009, 08:39 PM
The Dolts would never, ever, ever, ever trade LT to the Broncos.

jrelway
01-16-2009, 08:40 PM
no mack strong = half assed alexander
no lorenzo neal = half assed LT

omac
01-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Definite no on LT, even if we could get him cheap. Our offense is a great, young unit, and we need a RB that can run hard with them for the next 6-10 years. I'm thinking LT retires in 2 years.

Superchop 7
01-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Give him a contract heavily weighted on performance.

Give the Chargers a draft pick based on performance (2010)

Then it's up to Lt only and we get what we pay for.

Benetto
01-16-2009, 08:52 PM
no mack strong = half assed alexander
no lorenzo neal = half assed LT

I think its more like:

no steroids = half assed/always injured LT

WARHORSE
01-16-2009, 09:20 PM
LT is better than any RB on our roster.

So Id part with a fourth rounder for him.

And though hes been injured last year and this year, it hasnt been a common occurance for him.

He still runs hard, and frankly, I think his Oline sucks.

Not the same runner he used to be, but hes no slouch either.

Ziggy
01-16-2009, 09:26 PM
The Dolts would never, ever, ever, ever trade LT to the Broncos.

They would if they thought he was washed up and could waste half of our cap space.

BANJOPICKER1
01-16-2009, 09:42 PM

I would give up your left ga-nut..:D He is not what we need, we need young players that can play for years to come, not a 2 year wonder.:D

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!:salute:

TXBRONC
01-16-2009, 09:53 PM
LT is better than any RB on our roster.

So Id part with a fourth rounder for him.

And though hes been injured last year and this year, it hasnt been a common occurance for him.

He still runs hard, and frankly, I think his Oline sucks.

Not the same runner he used to be, but hes no slouch either.

I think he has about two good seasons left in him. That being said, I don't think we would be getting enough what we paid for.

honz
01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
They would if they thought he was washed up and could waste half of our cap space.

They still wouldn't do it. They would be crucified if he went to a rival and ran for 1500 yards or something. The risk is to great in trading a player like LT to a divisional rival.

LRtagger
01-16-2009, 10:21 PM
With this offense I would rather take my chances drafting a guy in the 2nd rather than giving up a 2nd for a 1-2 year player...even LT.

Why give up that second for 1-2 years of a guy who might be great, but might be hurt when we can draft a guy who could last 5-6-7 years and might be great.

We are young on offense, we should stick with that trend.

tomjonesrocks
01-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Living in San Diego and seeing a good bit of the Chargers this year I'd say he's still worth a 4th based on how he looked when healthy IF you can renegotiate his contract considerably and perhaps use him in a committee with Hillis. Have to agree with others here that sited his attitude as a problem though.

He's a fine enough citizen which is certainly worth something, but you won't see the guy cheering on teammates and really only even interacts with them after he scores himself. He's not a passionate player or a leader--which makes him considerably less desirable even if he isn't a locker room cancer per se.

My gut tells me he could have 1 or 2 thousand yard seasons in him but there's no way to be sure he's not going the road of Shawn Alexander either. Clearly the groin injury at the end of the year was significant--but I STILL question the guy's heart. He really disappointed with that whole dark visor on the sideline fiasco last year and this year was only marginally improved in terms of body language when not the center of attention. I just have a feeling other RB greats would have overcome that toe issue he dealt with earlier in the season and probably would have gone in the playoffs last year.

The Chargers dilemma brings a smile to my face though because they had the perfect LT replacement in Turner and squandered him. :beer:

TXBRONC
01-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Living in San Diego and seeing a good bit of the Chargers this year I'd say he's still worth a 4th based on how he looked when healthy IF you can renegotiate his contract considerably and perhaps use him in a committee with Hillis. Have to agree with others here that sited his attitude as a problem though.

He's a fine enough citizen which is certainly worth something, but you won't see the guy cheering on teammates and really only even interacts with them after he scores himself. He's not a passionate player or a leader--which makes him considerably less desirable even if he isn't a locker room cancer per se.

My gut tells me he could have 1 or 2 thousand yard seasons in him but there's no way to be sure he's not going the road of Shawn Alexander either. Clearly the groin injury at the end of the year was significant--but I STILL question the guy's heart. He really disappointed with that whole dark visor on the sideline fiasco last year and this year was only marginally improved in terms of body language when not the center of attention. I just have a feeling other RB greats would have overcome that toe issue he dealt with earlier in the season and probably would have gone in the playoffs last year.

The Chargers dilemma brings a smile to my face though because they had the perfect LT replacement in Turner and squandered him. :beer:

I feel the same way. L.T. might have two more seasons in him but there is no sure way to know. It's my contention that if some how we were able to bring L.T. in the cost verses the production wouldn't pan out. That's even considering that he might have two more good season left in him.

Tned
01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
A 5th round pick that could go to a 2nd based on rush attempts or yards gained.

I think wherever LT goes, he will have 3-5 more years of being among the best backs in the league.

TXBRONC
01-16-2009, 10:59 PM
A 5th round pick that could go to a 2nd based on rush attempts or yards gained.

I think wherever LT goes, he will have 3-5 more years of being among the best backs in the league.

3-5 years seems a bit high consider he'll 30 by the start of next season.

Tned
01-16-2009, 11:02 PM
3-5 years seems a bit high consider he'll 30 by the start of next season.

Yep, I see him as a back that will be productive into his mid 30's. It's all crystal ball stuff, and the groin injury was relatively severe. But, if he heals from it, I would take a risk on him.

Shazam!
01-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Screw LaDanian. I don't want to see him here. If Shanny was here I could see it but not now.

There's only ONE LT, Lawrence Taylor, who broke beer pitchers on the counter at a bar and ate the glass.

tomjonesrocks
01-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Screw LaDanian. I don't want to see him here. If Shanny was here I could see it but not now.

What does Shanny not being here have to do with this topic? I'm not high on the idea of getting him either as I posted--I don't get why that's relevant.

I'd like to see a quality back taken in the second or 3rd round of the draft--then have that pick split carries with Hillis and Alridge. Think it would be a potentially deadly combination. Speed, power, and hopefully all-around rookie 20-carry guy to go with McDaniels spread offense. I know that would be high--but we have a lot of picks. Spend that one pick on the offense and the rest on defense. LT could fill the role, but only as a stopgap. Although the Patriots got by pretty good with Corey Dillon the stopgap...

Shazam!
01-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Shanny always tried to take that route and it rarely worked. Look at how he always tried to quick fix the DLine. The Browncos, Simeon Rice and Sam Adams? That's the tip of the iceberg.

Then there's Travis Henry.

Denver needs to Draft some RBs. Not go after a guy like Tomlinson. I could see him somewhere else but I would NOT want to see him here.

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Shanny always tried to take that route and it rarely worked. Look at how he always tried to quick fix the DLine. The Browncos, Simeon Rice and Sam Adams? That's the tip of the iceberg.

Then there's Travis Henry.

Denver needs to Draft some RBs. Not go after a guy like Tomlinson. I could see him somewhere else but I would NOT want to see him here.

While Shanahan did have the final say on Simeon Rice and Sam Adams, I can't but think that he was heavily influenced by Jim Bates.

studbucket
01-17-2009, 12:08 AM
2 Turntables and a Microphone.

Magnificent Seven
01-17-2009, 01:45 AM

NAH! I am happy with Peyton Hillis!

Broncos Mtnman
01-17-2009, 02:07 AM
In his prime? Everything including the kitchen sink.

Today? You'd have to pay ME to take him.

:D

Overtime
01-17-2009, 02:27 AM

sorry but I don't want him on our team. He'll criticize our coaches when things don't go his way, and come playoff time, he'll conveniently get hurt, and won't do us any good anyhow. thanks but no thanks.

DenBronx
01-17-2009, 02:51 AM
i'm going to disagree with 90% of the people in this thread. dont get me wrong i really cant stand the chargers but i think lt is a special back. he has ran for over 1000 yards for the past 8 years and is only 2 years from a 31 td season. no other back on our roster can touch the skills that this guy has, sorry this isnt debatable. i love hillis, but im going to give that a big fat no.

then you have to wonder is lt really doesnt like rivers. if he is sick of playing in san diego where they just cant seem to get to the big game. this year was the only year he rushed under 300 attempts and still managed to get 12 tds. so if the opotunity came to snag him for a 4th rounder we would be abosolutely crazy not to get him. my hope is we look to the draft for a rb but seriously lt for a 4th rounder guys??? cmon!

FanInAZ
01-17-2009, 03:25 AM
LT played in all 16 regular season games. His season stats are as follows.

Rushing Attepts: 292 Rushing Yards: 1110 Average Per Carry: 3.8 Longest Run: 45 TDs Rushing:11 Receptions: 52 Receiving Yards: 426 Yards Per Reception: 8.2 Longest Reception: 32 TDs Receiving: 1 Fumbles: 1 Fumbles Lost: 0

They may not be as good as they were 2 seasons ago, but he is not washed up. I guarentee you that San Diego is not even considering letting him get away.

Den21vsBal19
01-17-2009, 06:18 AM
Two years ago.....................in a heartbeat

Now, the thought of a crocked, injury prone LT & our strength & conditioning program :scared:

SmilinAssasSin27
01-17-2009, 09:09 AM

That's kinda risky given you don't know what the prize inside is.

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 10:01 AM
i'm going to disagree with 90% of the people in this thread. dont get me wrong i really cant stand the chargers but i think lt is a special back. he has ran for over 1000 yards for the past 8 years and is only 2 years from a 31 td season. no other back on our roster can touch the skills that this guy has, sorry this isnt debatable. i love hillis, but im going to give that a big fat no.

then you have to wonder is lt really doesnt like rivers. if he is sick of playing in san diego where they just cant seem to get to the big game. this year was the only year he rushed under 300 attempts and still managed to get 12 tds. so if the opotunity came to snag him for a 4th rounder we would be abosolutely crazy not to get him. my hope is we look to the draft for a rb but seriously lt for a 4th rounder guys??? cmon!

Den he's an 8th year pro who will be 30 by the time camp rolls around that's old especially one that has been the workhorse for all of those eight seasons.

tomjonesrocks
01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I guarentee you that San Diego is not even considering letting him get away.

Believe you're going to be proven incorrect on this one. San Diego media has him good as gone. Most fans aren't exactly up in arms about it. By most accounts the chances of him returning to SD at this point are near zero.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him wind up with the Patriots.

Den21vsBal19
01-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Believe you're going to be proven incorrect on this one. San Diego media has him good as gone. Most fans aren't exactly up in arms about it. By most accounts the chances of him returning to SD at this point are near zero.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him wind up with the Patriots.
If they can revive him like they did Moss, that's a scary thought :eek:

Foochacho
01-17-2009, 02:23 PM
He don't even need reviving he just needs a healthy season. If he gets traded he will have a chip on his shoulder and might actually play through the playoffs.

I wouldn't mind making a move for him just to piss off the chargers but no way would I give up anything above a fourth. He's too questionable with his past two seasons to give up alot for him.

DenBronx
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Den he's an 8th year pro who will be 30 by the time camp rolls around that's old especially one that has been the workhorse for all of those eight seasons.

i understand but even going into his 9th year i think the guy can still bring it. id rather us look to the draft though.

kind of a silly topic though. i dont think lt is going anywhere. sproles is a free agent. who else would the chargers have?

FanInAZ
01-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Believe you're going to be proven incorrect on this one.

Would not be the first time nor would it be the last. I also guaranteed that the Cards would be one and done.

TXBRONC
01-17-2009, 11:36 PM
i understand but even going into his 9th year i think the guy can still bring it. id rather us look to the draft though.

kind of a silly topic though. i dont think lt is going anywhere. sproles is a free agent. who else would the chargers have?

I agree, L.T. probably has at least two real productive seasons in him. But him within the division is remote at best.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
01-18-2009, 12:03 AM
id give up a bag of air

fcspikeit
01-18-2009, 12:10 AM
The Nate :laugh:

fcspikeit
01-18-2009, 12:12 AM

If they trade/release LT they will sign Sproles..

slim
01-18-2009, 12:13 AM
I wouldn't give two shits for LT.

TXBRONC
01-18-2009, 12:18 AM
If they trade/release LT they will sign Sproles..

If they let LT go and sign Sproles then I would think they would want to draft a running back. I don't think Sproles is big enough to carry the ball 250 plus time per year.

Dreadnought
01-18-2009, 12:23 AM
I thought you were referring to Lord Trychon. He is outstanding, and well worth whatever we have to give Mania to get him here full time.

Ladanian Tomlinson? No thanks.

TXBRONC
01-18-2009, 12:52 AM
I thought you were referring to Lord Trychon. He is outstanding, and well worth whatever we have to give Mania to get him here full time.

Ladanian Tomlinson? No thanks.

I purpose that we offer Broncomania trade Lex, Nature Boy, and Jrwiz for Lord Trychon. (Just kidding guys.) :D

fcspikeit
01-18-2009, 04:27 AM
If they let LT go and sign Sproles then I would think they would want to draft a running back. I don't think Sproles is big enough to carry the ball 250 plus time per year.

Neither do I... My only point was that there is no way they would let both of them go...

I purpose that we offer Broncomania trade Lex, Nature Boy, and Jrwiz for Lord Trychon. (Just kidding guys.) :D

Ouch!!!!

What would this board be like without those guys? Not that I agree with everything they say, but they do offer a different prospective... If this board was made up of all like minded people, it's true there would be less arguments but what fun is there in having a conversation with yourself? ;)

atwater27
01-18-2009, 07:03 AM
I agree, L.T. probably has at least two real productive seasons in him. But him within the division is remote at best.

Remember Shawn Alexander

TXBRONC
01-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Neither do I... My only point was that there is no way they would let both of them go...

Ouch!!!!

What would this board be like without those guys? Not that I agree with everything they say, but they do offer a different prospective... If this board was made up of all like minded people, it's true there would be less arguments but what fun is there in having a conversation with yourself? ;)

I know it be duller around here if they were gone. I was just kidding, of coarse we do have a Eutopic society here. :D

fcspikeit
01-19-2009, 12:47 AM
"SAN DIEGO -- The Chargers appear to be bracing their fans for the possibility that LaDainian Tomlinson's brilliant eight-year run with the team could be over.

According to the team's Web site, club president Dean Spanos called the star running back Thursday to discuss reports that the Chargers might part with Tomlinson, who has been slowed by injuries in the last two playoffs and will count $8.8 million against the salary cap next season.
Harry How / Getty Images
Chargers president Dean Spanos hinted that the organization might be reconsidering its options at running back, as LaDainian Tomlinson has finished the last two seasons nursing injuries on the sideline.
Tomlinson's rushing statistics since 2004
Season Yards Avg. Per Carry Touchdowns
2008 1,110 3.8 11
2007 1,474 4.7 15
2006 1,815 5.2 28
2005 1,462 4.3 18
2004 1,335 3.9 17

"We talked about the situation, and I just tried to explain everything that must be considered," Spanos said in a story detailing the offseason decisions the team must make. "I told him we haven't even started our discussions and won't for a while, so don't jump to any conclusions. And I told him I would call him personally to make sure he's aware of everything that's going on."

Tomlinson, the NFL MVP in 2006, missed the Chargers' playoff loss at Pittsburgh on Sunday with a groin injury. That, coupled with the lowest rushing total of his career, has led to speculation that the team might try to trade or even release L.T.

Tomlinson, who turns 30 in June, is under contract through 2011. Slowed by toe and groin injuries, he gained a career-low 1,110 yards in 2008. Two seasons earlier, he set NFL records with 31 touchdowns -- including 28 rushing -- and 186 points.

The team declined to make Spanos available for further comment. Tomlinson didn't immediately respond to an e-mail seeking comment."

The rest can be found here..

Tomlinson talks with Spanos amid speculation about RB's future (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80e27f01&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Shazam!
01-19-2009, 02:29 AM
He should offer to take a pay cut. He's finished and will never be the same dynamic player as in 2006, let alone a workhorse featured Back. I think he's done, and if he does end up being released, I do NOT want to see him on a Broncos sideline.

Kapaibro
01-19-2009, 02:52 AM
your left testicle

Overtime
01-19-2009, 05:25 AM
wouldn't give up a thing because i don't want that classless crybaby team wrecking, cancer on this team, or anywhere near this team.

if he knew what was good for him, he'd retire before he gets seriously hurt.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
It'll be interesting to see him in action after the toe heals...if it heals. He still had a solid year on a partially delated tire. I don't necessarily want him here, but it may be premature to write him off.

CoachChaz
01-19-2009, 10:38 AM
It'll be interesting to see him in action after the toe heals...if it heals. He still had a solid year on a partially delated tire. I don't necessarily want him here, but it may be premature to write him off.

It would never happen, but if Denver was a legitimate trade destination for him, I'd look into it. Imagine the chip he'd have playing against the Dolts

TXBRONC
01-19-2009, 10:52 AM

Sure it's a possibility, but the probability is extremely low.

Thnikkaman
01-19-2009, 01:34 PM
The lint in my belly button.

Medford Bronco
01-19-2009, 01:57 PM
did not read the thread, but at this stage I would rather a young RB
over a beat up LT.

WARHORSE
01-19-2009, 02:12 PM
LT running in the ZBS will give him something hes never had: the system that brings his skills to the highest productivity. His vision, power, agility, speed and desire are more than enough even at this point in his career to make him a force in Denver. As for the injuries, hes never been an injury plagued player. He had one injury last year in the playoffs, and this year he was dealing with turf toe all season. Turf toe, by the way, can lead to other injuries when you force yourself to play on it. You tend to overcompensate in other areas in the way you run. Ways you dont normally run. And thats why I think he pulled the groin.

He was more than often sitting on the sidelines cause they were trying not to overuse him, but sitting on the sidelines cools you down. When youre older, those cool down times are shorter and significantly more dramatic. Then they throw him back out on the field, and hes cooled down already...........recipe for injury.

All one has to do is look at his last game against us, and when he was in there, his running was powerful. He was every bit as explosive as he ever was.

Id take him here with the chip on his shoulder...............but only at the right price.

At the most, a third or fourth.

underrated29
01-19-2009, 02:32 PM
i do not agree that that LT is done. Thats what everyone said about LJ and all of his carries he had 2-3 years ago. Then he got hurt- took it easy on his body and came back and had a pretty good year this year when the cheifs were smart enough to use him more than 10 times a game.

LT will bounce back, obviously not for us, but if we could i would give up a 2nd for him and not think twice.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Sure it's a possibility, but the probability is extremely low.

I should clarify...

Don't write HIS CAREER off. He won't be a Bronco.

sneakers
01-20-2009, 01:11 AM
A box of twinkies.

Davii
01-20-2009, 01:23 AM
A piece of moldy bread, a warm opened beer, and half a smoked cigarette.

Yep, that's what i'd give up for LT.

Dirk
01-20-2009, 07:31 AM
The only way I would look at LT is after the Dolts let him go...talking to him to see if he has a major "chip" on his shoulder to proove to them they were wrong.

Otherwise...I would stay away from him. The guy was awesome at one time. The best to be more exact. But over the past few years, you can tell he just doesn't have the heart for it and he can't seem to "man-up" when he needs to.

TXBRONC
01-20-2009, 08:20 AM
The only way I would look at LT is after the Dolts let him go...talking to him to see if he has a major "chip" on his shoulder to proove to them they were wrong.

Otherwise...I would stay away from him. The guy was awesome at one time. The best to be more exact. But over the past few years, you can tell he just doesn't have the heart for it and he can't seem to "man-up" when he needs to.

Here's the thing, I wouldn't doubt if he had chip on his shoulder if Chargers kick him to the curb but can he stay healthy?

Dirk
01-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Here's the thing, I wouldn't doubt if he had chip on his shoulder if Chargers kick him to the curb but can he stay healthy?

Good point. But I think that he could have played through some of it. I think his head just wasn't in the game for whatever reason. It just seemed like he just didn't care.

broncofaninfla
01-20-2009, 10:21 AM
I bet LT still has a lot of life in him. I doubt they cut or trade him. I'd look for him to restructure and stay. Plus, he has been pretty outspoken about the Broncos, I don't think he would even want to play here.