PDA

View Full Version : Can we catch the Raiders.

CrazyHorse
11-21-2011, 12:55 AM
The Vikings did us a major disservice to us today by not beating them. I still have them losing to the rest of the NFC North which they still have to play and possibly San Diego.

BORDERLINE
11-21-2011, 01:42 AM
one game back...i like our chances

SD next week will be huge that's for sure!!!!

sneakers
11-21-2011, 01:45 AM
They aren't called the Faiders for nothing.

BroncoTech
11-21-2011, 01:54 AM
We just need to take it one game at a time. If Chicago can beat the raiders and we can beat Chicago that might be the flip we are looking for. Cutty is out for 6 to 8 weeks.

Northman
11-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Their next game will be against the Steelers so i think they lose that one.

Von Dume's Day
11-21-2011, 02:19 AM
Aaron rodgers will pick that defense apart....and they still have to play detroit, chicago isnt that big a deal without cutler.

BroncoWave
11-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Looking at their schedule I see them going 9-7. I think we will finish between 8-8 and 10-6 so we certainly have a chance. Other than maybe the Pats game, the rest of our games are very winnable.

RebelRocker
11-21-2011, 03:04 AM
As of tonight, we're the top team "in the hunt". If we can split our remaining games and have Cincy stumble into a tiebreaker situation with us at the end of the regular season, we can still get in as the last wild card. Now granted, that's assuming that none of the teams below us go on a run. At this point, we're atleast a game ahead of every one else in conference record, so if we can manage to have a .500 or better conference record and tie with Cincinnati by the end of the season, the 6th seed is ours.

lgenf
11-21-2011, 10:30 AM
I think so

We already played Detroit and Green Bay and Miami

After this week when they play a neutered Chicago without cutler they will lose the next three in a row

First At Miami, 1 pm est game, Miami is good now and killing teams
Second, at GB and Rodgers wants to go undefeated and will kill that secondary
Third, Detroit at home

They lose 3 of the next 4 and I'm not sure what Chicago has left in the tank for them or it could have been 4 straight loses

But we gotta take care of our business, there are two games we lose this next few weeks I thought it would be NE and CHI but with a cutler less Chicago we have a chance now, but NE and possibly the Bills, cause I don't think we can score with either of those two teams

Nomad
11-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Main goal for now is.....BRONCOS have to beat the thorn-in-their-side Chargers. It would be awesome if Tebow could torch their bad secondary.

vettesplus
11-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Looking at their schedule I see them going 9-7. I think we will finish between 8-8 and 10-6 so we certainly have a chance. Other than maybe the Pats game, the rest of our games are very winnable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::confused:

wayninja
11-21-2011, 11:18 AM

I maintain that even the pats game is winnable.

MasterShake
11-21-2011, 11:39 AM
I hope we can catch the Raiders. I know we can catch their fans. Most of them wear their pants around their ankles which makes it hard to run, and if they do get away their electronic monitoring bracelets make them easy to track. Also the smell.

BroncoWave
11-21-2011, 11:44 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::confused:

Not sure why 10-6 is out of the question. We would need to finish 5-1. Look at our last 6 games:

@ SD: Tough place to play, but they stink right now and Tebow nearly beat them last time. I would call this a tossup
@ Min: Terrible team, should be a W
vs. Chi: No Cutler, at least a tossup but very winnable
vs. NE: will be a tough one, but it's at home at least
@ Buf: Falling off big time, should be a W
vs. KC: Terrible team and at home, should be a W

So out of 6 games, that's 3 we should win, 2 tossups, and one tough one. Tell me how 5-1 in that stretch is completely impossible?

BroncoWave
11-21-2011, 11:45 AM
I maintain that even the pats game is winnable.

We certainly could win it, but it's definitely our toughest game left. I wouldn't put our odds much higher than 25-30%.

Shazam!
11-21-2011, 12:16 PM
The only AFC West team I am thinking about now is SD...

MasterShake
11-21-2011, 12:27 PM
The only AFC West team I am thinking about now is SD...

I LOVE seeing them in the basement. I hope we stomp them back down there and lock the door.

wayninja
11-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Honestly, the Minnesota game has me more worried than most. Adrian Peterson may be out though, we'll see.

Nomad
11-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Honestly, the Minnesota game has me more worried than most. Adrian Peterson may be out though, we'll see.

Minnesota has always given the BRONCOS tough games whether at home or in Denver.