PDA

View Full Version : Broncos could control their playoff destiny after today !!!!

T.K.O.
11-20-2011, 11:54 AM
after having a firm grasp on the AFCW celler less than 5 weeks ago.
the Broncos could take and hold on to 1st place today !
Each AFCW team has a pretty tough schedule remaining and the Broncos seem like the only team moving in a positive direction.
Plus we have already had our beatdowns by the Packers & Lions:elefant:
If the Vikes can put it on the Raiders today....i think we have a legit shot at the Division Title:shocked:

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i realize it will take some big improvements on offense to keep pace/the lead down the stretch BUT hey.....it's looking a whole lot more likely now than a couple weeks ago !!!!!!!!:elefant:

just a little RAH RAH thread to pass the boredom of no Broncos game this weekend ;)

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah, its fun to think about, though, with 6 games left, it's hardly realistic that we will win out.

I just love what's become of our defense and how our offense is playing to our defense until the end when they let Tebow do his thing. It's a fun formula especially after starting out 1-4.

I've really liked that the coaches haven't been incredibly stubborn. Theyve replaced Orton with Tebow and Moreno with McGahee and it's been immensey rewarding so far.

T.K.O.
11-20-2011, 12:04 PM
and a side note...Our:defense: has gone from allowing 26 pts a game to 16 since Tebow started?
some of its T.O.P. and some of it is pure attitude.
Champ said something to the effect that the Defense knows their job now and if they do their part Tebow will give them a good chance to win !!!!!:salute:

T.K.O.
11-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Yeah, its fun to think about, though, with 6 games left, it's hardly realistic that we will win out.

I just love what's become of our defense and how our offense is playing to our defense until the end when they let Tebow do his thing. It's a fun formula especially after starting out 1-4.

I've really liked that the coaches haven't been incredibly stubborn. Theyve replaced Orton with Tebow and Moreno with McGahee and it's been immensey rewarding so far.

the beauty is we are not in a position to have to "win out"
we just have to win 1 more game than oakland,KC & SD:beer::D
it could definately happen !!!

underrated29
11-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Its pretty exciting. Just think about the defense for a minute. If we draft either a stud, DT, MLB, CB, in the 1st and pair him with a solid FA at those positions our defense could become nasty real soon.

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 12:22 PM
the beauty is we are not in a position to have to "win out"
we just have to win 1 more game than oakland,KC & SD:beer::D
it could definately happen !!!

Yeah, I know but it's all still very tenuous.

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Its pretty exciting. Just think about the defense for a minute. If we draft either a stud, DT, MLB, CB, in the 1st and pair him with a solid FA at those positions our defense could become nasty real soon.

It's not now?

Nomad
11-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Yes, I find myself rooting for the Vikings, Bears, and Patriots.

John Bad Elk
11-20-2011, 12:29 PM
I love Von Miller.

I love Champ Bailey.

I love the Denver Broncos.

I love Tim Tebow.

This rest of this season is going to be very special.

That is all............................................... ........

hamrob
11-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I spent some time going over all 4 AFC West teams's remaining schedules. I really think it's going to be between us and Oakland. San Diego has an outside chance, but they have to beat us and really click it up a notch.

K.C. is done...look at their schedule.

Between us and Oakland, I could see us both ending up at 9-7 with us winning the tie breaker, with a better division record.

In my guess work, I have the Fade beating Minnesota. Next week we beat San Diego and the Fade lose. We will then be tied for 1st place with 5 games left. At that point, I really like our chances.

For us, the Charger game is crucial!!!!

Amazing that we have a shot. I love it!

wayninja
11-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Also, we don't need to win the west to make the playoffs. Beating the Jets was a great step toward a wildcard spot.

underrated29
11-20-2011, 01:47 PM
It's not now?

Nope. Its better, dare I say good.
But we have faced the inept dolphins, the raiders without Run DMC and a new QB, the Chefs without charles and their inept QB, and the jets and their inept QB who also lost Shonne Green during the game.

When we face a team like the Pats and shut them down, I will agree its good. For now I just am thrilled with the way they are playing!

broncobryce
11-20-2011, 02:07 PM
and a side note...Our:defense: has gone from allowing 26 pts a game to 16 since Tebow started?
some of its T.O.P. and some of it is pure attitude.
Champ said something to the effect that the Defense knows their job now and if they do their part Tebow will give them a good chance to win !!!!!:salute:

I goes back to what we've said on these boards a million times. With Orton, the D knows once we are behind, its pretty much over, Orton is not going to bring us back.
They probably felt like they had to go for interceptions instead of playing smart and just stopping them.
Now they can play smart and will play harder knowing Tebow WILL get it done when it counts.

DenBronx
11-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Vikings are just terrible guys. Dont get your hopes up about them beating oakland.

Bronco4ever
11-20-2011, 02:31 PM
I love Von Miller.

I love Champ Bailey.

I love the Denver Broncos.

I love Tim Tebow.

This rest of this season is going to be very special.

That is all............................................... ........

qR3rK0kZFkg

T.K.O.
11-20-2011, 02:37 PM
CRAP ! Oakland is looking much better with Palmer and Minny looks lost:mad:
oh well .... i hate counting on other teams to lose anyway.
the Broncosd are gonna have to do it the old fashioned way....EARN IT !!:salute:

Nomad
11-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Vikings are just terrible guys. Dont get your hopes up about them beating oakland.

That game is pretty much over...I don't see the Vikings coming back.

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 02:39 PM
CRAP ! Oakland is looking much better with Palmer and Minny looks lost:mad:
oh well .... i hate counting on other teams to lose anyway.
the Broncosd are gonna have to do it the old fashioned way....EARN IT !!:salute:

Im OK with getting help from Minnesota. Ponder's INT in the red zone was a killer. Same with Bookers fumble.

T.K.O.
11-20-2011, 02:44 PM
yeah, if Peterson comes back today and they quit giving Palmer 30- yd fields it would help:D:beer:
we've seen stranger comebacks so i'm gonna keep hope alive !:salute:

catfish
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Nope. Its better, dare I say good.
But we have faced the inept dolphins, the raiders without Run DMC and a new QB, the Chefs without charles and their inept QB, and the jets and their inept QB who also lost Shonne Green during the game.

When we face a team like the Pats and shut them down, I will agree its good. For now I just am thrilled with the way they are playing!

in the 3 weeks since Denver played them those inept Dolphins lost to the giants by 3 points, beat the shit out of Kansas City and Washington and are currently taking Buffalo to the woodshed. They are definitely not a top 10 team, but not nearly as bad as people are making them out to be

Nomad
11-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Looks like the Chargers are gonna lose.....I hope Tebow gets some pass plays because their secondary sucks.

CrazyHorse
11-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Living MN this is the truth. The one and only time I wan them to actually win.
http://cache.bordom.net/server/?type=image&size=orig&id=aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tLzk2TTRpLmpwZw%3D%3D