PDA

View Full Version : I don't remember the euphoria of a win lasting this long...

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm still floating after Thursday's games. The current surge by the Broncos has made pay attention to today's games with greater interest.

Is anyone else still feeling the buzz from Thursday's big win?

BroncoJoe
11-20-2011, 12:05 PM
It'll be even more euphoric if the Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs all lose today and tomorrow night - which there is a VERY GOOD possibility of!

SR
11-20-2011, 12:18 PM
No.

Agent of Orange
11-20-2011, 12:19 PM
It'll be even more euphoric if the Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs all lose today and tomorrow night - which there is a VERY GOOD possibility of!

Yeah, it's probably being somewhat greedy to say this but we really need that game next week. If we win that game, it would mean we swept our division road games and also, since those games cound the most, we'd have fewer games that hurt us as much the rest of the way. When you look at it, it also helps that 2 of our 5 losses have been to the NFC. It's weird. You want to soak up the moment but at the same time, it's also hard to not look too far ahead.

John Bad Elk
11-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Yes

OrangeHoof
11-20-2011, 12:43 PM
It's great winning a Thursday game because you then have two extra days to bask in the glow. The great thing to me was that in cemented in people's minds the same never-say-die attitude that fans had with Elway. When the Broncos were behind in a close game, you just knew Elway would find a way to pull it out. St. Timothy is beginning to give fans that same vibe. I can't wait for that "fourth quarter comeback" graphic to come up under Tebow's name the way it so often did under Elway's during a telecast.