PDA

View Full Version : Jake Dellome Sucks

Medford Bronco
01-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Need I say more.

That was one of the most pathetic performances I have ever seen.

It was very Rex Grossman like in that game.

Also like Brett Favre like when once upon a time in 2001 threw 6 ints in a game at the Rams in the playoffs.

WTE
01-14-2009, 12:23 PM
In today's NFL I think a successful QB needs to be at least 6' 3" tall in order to see over the big D-Line and throw the ball w/ the proper arch.

Jake is listed at 6' 2" but I don't buy that for a minute. He seems pretty short out there.

GEM
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
That was probably one of the worst showings by a qb in a playoff game I have ever seen. PA-THE-TIC!! Almost feel sorry for the Carolina fans. The team had other issues that day, but 75% of that loss can sit squarely on that qb's shoulders.

KCL
01-14-2009, 12:34 PM
That was probably one of the worst showings by a qb in a playoff game I have ever seen. PA-THE-TIC!! Almost feel sorry for the Carolina fans. The team had other issues that day, but 75% of that loss can sit squarely on that qb's shoulders.

And it was his birthday.....:lol:

GEM
01-14-2009, 12:46 PM
And it was his birthday.....:lol:

:shocked: Poor guy. Geeez!!

MileHighWrath
01-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Nah, all due respect to the horrible showing by Delhomme on Sunday the worse performance by a QB in in the playoffs still has to be rich "I'm Choking" gannon on the stage of stages...

Raiders' quarterback Rich Gannon threw a Super Bowl record five interceptions, three of which were returned for touchdowns.

Medford Bronco
01-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Nah, all due respect to the horrible showing by Delhomme on Sunday the worse performance by a QB in in the playoffs still has to be rich "I'm Choking" gannon on the stage of stages...

Raiders' quarterback Rich Gannon threw a Super Bowl record five interceptions, three of which were returned for touchdowns.

I still think Favres 6 picks vs Stl was the worst I saw:beer:

MileHighWrath
01-14-2009, 06:31 PM
I still think Favres 6 picks vs Stl was the worst I saw:beer:

That wasn't the superbowl.

Medford Bronco
01-14-2009, 06:32 PM
That wasn't the superbowl.

Worst playoff performance not Super Bowl.

Craig Morton sucked in the Super Bowl with his 4 completions and 4 picks as well and I was rooting for him :(

frenchfan
01-15-2009, 02:37 AM
In today's NFL I think a successful QB needs to be at least 6' 3" tall in order to see over the big D-Line and throw the ball w/ the proper arch.

Jake is listed at 6' 2" but I don't buy that for a minute. He seems pretty short out there.I don't fully agree... Ask Drew Brees... not a bad QB...
But of course, be tall helps nowadays.

Navyblue22
01-17-2009, 03:05 AM
I think QB performs different durin' the time of the day. I really do believe that Jake could've play much better in the daylight. But, it works favor into the CARDINALS. It's like ANY GIVEN SUNAY. I learns that the RAZORBACKS plays better against LONGHORNS in the noon games, than play it at NIGHT games with TEXAS. It goes sound strange I know.

bengaaaaals1688
01-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I think QB performs different durin' the time of the day. I really do believe that Jake could've play much better in the daylight. But, it works favor into the CARDINALS. It's like ANY GIVEN SUNAY. I learns that the RAZORBACKS plays better against LONGHORNS in the noon games, than play it at NIGHT games with TEXAS. It goes sound strange I know.

That may possibly be the worst excuse I've ever heard.

Overtime
01-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Need I say more.

That was one of the most pathetic performances I have ever seen.

It was very Rex Grossman like in that game.

Also like Brett Favre like when once upon a time in 2001 threw 6 ints in a game at the Rams in the playoffs.

nah that was more like Jake Plummer style.

Bronco Bible
01-19-2009, 12:33 PM
That may possibly be the worst excuse I've ever heard.

Nope didn't Vinnie Testaverde use color blindness at Tampa.:rofl:

bengaaaaals1688
01-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Nope didn't Vinnie Testaverde use color blindness at Tampa.:rofl:

Well... If he doesn't know colors, he doesn't know his team... Right??:laugh: