PDA

View Full Version : The DRIVE Jr. From the jets point of view

lgenf
11-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Ok so they can curse and not get the words written out like XXXXXX so that makes this even funnier, actually XXXXXXXX hilarious
This is that same jets forum that someone posted a link to earlier that jags was posting on

This is there game thread and this thread starts just as royal puts us on the 5 yd line with 5 mins left in the game

You gotta love this, enjoy your reading folks

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69092

UnderArmour
11-18-2011, 08:47 PM
I love Eric Smith even more now :salute:

chazoe60
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
That is without a doubt the lousiest group of ********* this side of the idiots over at chiefsplanet.

Chiefsplanet had an entire thread dedicated to ways they'd like to see Bronco fans die. That place is chock full of scum.

Shazam!
11-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Fricken hilarious!

Dzone
11-18-2011, 09:22 PM
hahaha..that was thoroughly enjoyable to read.

BroncoBJ
11-18-2011, 10:15 PM
:lol: Classic thread. Thanks for posting. Do you think they like Eric Smith?

lgenf
11-19-2011, 07:15 AM
:lol: Classic thread. Thanks for posting. Do you think they like Eric Smith?

Yeah, he seems to be everyones vote for team MVP

MOtorboat
11-19-2011, 10:55 AM
And I thought I used the F word too much.

TXBRONC
11-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Ok so they can curse and not get the words written out like XXXXXX so that makes this even funnier, actually XXXXXXXX hilarious
This is that same jets forum that someone posted a link to earlier that jags was posting on

This is there game thread and this thread starts just as royal puts us on the 5 yd line with 5 mins left in the game

You gotta love this, enjoy your reading folks

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=69092

I read the first 12 pages. Funny stuff.

I also learned that about only words most Jets fans know is the f word, and Eric Smith sucks. :rofl:

BartScott
11-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Please do not look at this thread. It is filled with very personal expressions of emotion by Jets fans. Would you like it if we came back and read your game thread from the Lions game? No, I think not.

This is not very Tebow-like behavior by Broncos fans.

Northman
11-23-2011, 01:09 AM
Oh, this one is priceless even before he gets to the endzone. hahahahaa

lol @ tebow thinking he's more than a gimmick and actually bout to do something. this ain't NCAA son

BroncoBJ
11-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Please do not look at this thread. It is filled with very personal expressions of emotion by Jets fans. Would you like it if we came back and read your game thread from the Lions game? No, I think not.

Doubt anyone on here would really care. Were not a group of sensative people. Well, besides the Tebow fans.

Northman
11-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Oh man, just too funny. Basically a breakdown of the meltdown.

The whole world knew that was coming.

these faggot announcers are begging for tebow jizz on their faces

OMFG! We can't stop tebow?

Calm down fellas.

come on please dear god do not let this piece of shit beat us

Tebows Christ power is so strong even Revis Christ decided to bow to him on that play.

You know they're going to run the ball

Fan running on the field and they don't show it? WTF?

can the bozo on the field at least tackle Tebow while he's out there?

You guys make fun of Tebow for praying & now you're doing the same thing... just laughable

Disgruntled jets fan jumps stand to stab Eric Smith in the kidney

How ******* stupid do you have to be to rush Tim Tebow right up the middle with no edge contain?

seee you next season

holeeee ****.

we just got Tebow'd.

For ****'s sake. Tebow beat us.

BeefStew25
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM

Score board. And Fireman Ed is the world's largest douche.

Northman
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM

Actually, i wouldnt care. You guys would probably find it just as hilarious. But then again, the expectations of the Broncos in 2011 is far different than the Jets of 2011 so you do have that going for you.

BartScott
11-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Score board. And Fireman Ed is the world's largest douche.

WWTTD?

And Fireman Ed is certainly not a douche. He is the picture of class. We've allowed him to come down to the locker room after wins and he has a pack of Icy Hot and a back rub for everyone who needs it. His hands are so soft. Don't be a hater.

BartScott
11-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Actually, i wouldnt care. You guys would probably find it just as hilarious. But then again, the expectations of the Broncos in 2011 is far different than the Jets of 2011 so you do have that going for you.

Unlike Broncos fans, Jets fans are the epitome of class. They would never relive your takes on a horrible game with any sense of schadenfreude. They're New Yorkers. I think you have them mistaken with those hooligans in Washington. While New York and D.C. may have excellent public transportation in common, I assure you, sir, that that's where the similarities end.

Besides, we can still make the playoffs. We just need to run the table. No sweat. It's not like the AFC East is a difficult division or anything.

Northman
11-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Unlike Broncos fans, Jets fans are the epitome of class. They would never relive your takes on a horrible game with any sense of schadenfreude. They're New Yorkers. I think you have them mistaken with those hooligans in Washington. While New York and D.C. may have excellent public transportation in common, I assure you, sir, that that's where the similarities end.

Besides, we can still make the playoffs. We just need to run the table. No sweat. It's not like the AFC East is a difficult division or anything.

:lol:

Sorry, ive met some pretty shitty Jets fans in my lifetime. If you think its low class to poke fun at a meltdown on a rival board you need to loosen up. There are far worse ways to be low class and that isnt one of them.

BeefStew25
11-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Yawn.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-09-23/local/27076188_1_scuffle-giants-jets-exhibition-game-press-charges

Northman
11-23-2011, 01:34 AM
Yawn.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-09-23/local/27076188_1_scuffle-giants-jets-exhibition-game-press-charges

Lmao!

I did not know about that. haha

BartScott
11-23-2011, 01:35 AM
:lol:

Sorry, ive met some pretty shitty Jets fans in my lifetime. If you think its low class to poke fun at a meltdown on a rival board you need to loosen up. There are far worse ways to be low class and that isnt one of them.
Such language! This would never be tolerated on a proper New York board. By the way, those people in the thread linked in the OP? All from New Jersey. I promise you, no one in New York is interested in being associated with their "gym-tan-laundry" routine.

Yawn.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010...-press-charges
Lies. All lies!

BroncoBJ
11-23-2011, 01:49 AM

I'm never around the forums on gameday, but I can tell you that some games I LOVE to go back and read thru the posts in the game day threads. Some of them are classic. Loved reading through the Dolphins gameday thread one. That was priceless seeing all the comments in that thread. Game day threads are always full of epicness.