PDA

View Full Version : Great Friday Morning to you Broncos Fans

lgenf
11-18-2011, 07:15 AM
Another great morning to wake up to.

Just in case you missed it, we played a little game last night

And with a great effort by our defense, and an incredible last minute drive by number 15' the J-E-T-S got T-E-B-O-W-E-D!!!!!!!

I love the way this team plays right now.

Great win TEAM, TEAM, TEAM!

blamkin86
11-18-2011, 08:55 AM
While the Tebow debate rages on...

1) Goodman had his best game as a bronco
2) The PI or defenseless receiver penalty on Dawkins was total BS
3) Thank You (!!!) Rosario for an incredible catch in the dirt to keep the drive alive
4) Good Lord is Miller an animal... but dude, you are going to get flagged for a late hit buddy.
5) Love him or hate him (please, please, please stop throwing floaters) Tebow is a winner

That is all. As boring as the offense was at KC, I do honestly believe it's getting more fun to watch (yes winning is always fun).

Thanks for remembering the team part - that's what inspired me to post.

Mike
11-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Who would have thought we'd be here today? Amazing turn around for this team. Hats off to the players (Miller/Tebow have totally changed this team on both sides of the ball) and the coaches for the great job they have done.

It has been years since I have been this happy as a Bronco fan. :beer:

UnderArmour
11-18-2011, 09:02 AM
The Tebow debate is over, or at least it's shifted to a new topic. The question isn't whether or not he can carry us, the question is how far can we go? After utterly losing hope in the franchise after that Raiders blowout last year and then again this year with the Orton 4th quarter miscues, Tebow has brought us back to life. If we can win just 4 of our 6 remaining games we should win the division. It's going to be tough, but the sky is the limit for Tim Tebow and this defense. If anyone would have said Tim Tebow would win 4 of 5 starts before the Oakland game, they would have been vilified and branded as a Tebow homer. Not even Skip Bayless would have predicted this. It's nice to actually be playing well in November after years of collapsing mid/late season under Shanahan.

threefolddead
11-18-2011, 09:06 AM
What will get lost in the media and the many many Tebow fans is the play of this defense. That was really a lot of fun to watch them play and just throw down everything they got. They seem to be getting better and better every game and we might just have one hell of defense to debut those new orange crush jerseys next year!

BigDaddyBronco
11-18-2011, 09:30 AM
While the Tebow debate rages on...

1) Goodman had his best game as a bronco
2) The PI or defenseless receiver penalty on Dawkins was total BS3) Thank You (!!!) Rosario for an incredible catch in the dirt to keep the drive alive
4) Good Lord is Miller an animal... but dude, you are going to get flagged for a late hit buddy.
5) Love him or hate him (please, please, please stop throwing floaters) Tebow is a winner

That is all. As boring as the offense was at KC, I do honestly believe it's getting more fun to watch (yes winning is always fun).

Thanks for remembering the team part - that's what inspired me to post.

It wasn't a PI penalty, it was a personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver. It was the right call per the rules, but the rules are a little ridiculous. Von got away with a couple of hits on Sanchez that would have been called by some other refs. It all balanced out.

vettesplus
11-18-2011, 09:35 AM
hats off the tebow and the rest of the team for a great effort, but i still believe this is only a temporary fix and not a long term solution, sorry tebow maniacs

BigDaddyBronco
11-18-2011, 09:41 AM
hats off the tebow and the rest of the team for a great effort, but i still believe this is only a temporary fix and not a long term solution, sorry tebow maniacs

I still want to see how he develops in the off season before I make up my mind. He hasn't made any huge strides as a passer since he has been in the NFL, but it doesn't mean that it can't happen. A lot of guys really step up their game in their third season.

slim
11-18-2011, 09:44 AM

Let's worry about next year, next year and just enjoy this year for what it is.

BORDERLINE
11-18-2011, 09:54 AM
What a great Morning I don't hear any critics talking this morning which pisses me off because if we would have lost I can see who they would be talking about...

who would have taught we would be at 5-5 in the thick of the playoff hunt. Not just in the hunt for the wildcard but the Division!!!!!...

One thing that has been missing these past two years is well being competitive down the stretch.

The defense looks to have gel'd and they are flying. Fox/McCoy are putting Tebow in a position to Win.

vettesplus
11-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Let's worry about next year, next year and just enjoy this year for what it is.

as a fan this is what we do, but as an organization i am sure they are looking at next years possibilities already

vettesplus
11-18-2011, 09:59 AM
What a great Morning I don't hear any critics talking this morning which pisses me off because if we would have lost I can see who they would be talking about...

who would have taught we would be at 5-5 in the thick of the playoff hunt. Not just in the hunt for the wildcard but the Division!!!!!...

One thing that has been missing these past two years is well being competitive down the stretch.

The defense looks to have gel'd and they are flying. Fox/McCoy are putting Tebow in a position to Win.

again absolutely no offense production on the board until the last 5 minutes, this will not get you to far in the playoffs. 3 offensive points in 55 minutes is a laughable situation.

BORDERLINE
11-18-2011, 10:27 AM
3 offensive points in 55 minutes is a laughable situation.

what's funny is Reevis saying he was gonna be bored out there. I guess he was too bored to tackle Tebow when he came right at him.

What's funny is that Rex Ryan wrote a book on how to stop the option and looking at the scoreboard it did not happen. Know I now the Broncos did not run the option every play but....like Tebow said if it gives the D.C one more thing to work on it makes it difficult and keeps the defense un-balanced.

What I find funny is The Jets was supposed to be a top ranked defense. A physical defense. The Jets where gonna be hitting and flying around with no brakes said S.Holmes before the game. Sanchez said it was not gonna be fun getting hit by Bart Scott and the rest of the their defense ask Sanchez who is hurting today.

All that is laughable!!!!!

tomjonesrocks
11-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Von Miller is amazing. Until he gets flagged and fined, I love the punishing borderline hits on opposing QBs. If we can get a few of those on Rivers...man...don't want to jinx it. Can the defense keep this up? We've seen suffocating defense for a series of games before only to see them fade. But they deserve tremendous credit.

It's awesome that this team, with nothing to lose, turn the whole offense on its head and just try something all new. As thrilling as it is that Tebow is able to pull these things out and the end they really need to figure out some way to do *something* the first 3 quarters of the game. I hope they can come up with something.

Wins over Oakland, KC, and the Jets back-to-back. Who'd have thought?

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Another great morning to wake up to.

Just in case you missed it, we played a little game last night

And with a great effort by our defense, and an incredible last minute drive by number 15' the J-E-T-S got T-E-B-O-W-E-D!!!!!!!

I love the way this team plays right now.

Great win TEAM, TEAM, TEAM!

the only thing missing this morning was me waking up to you <3 and ====)

GEM
11-18-2011, 12:59 PM
What will get lost in the media and the many many Tebow fans is the play of this defense. That was really a lot of fun to watch them play and just throw down everything they got. They seem to be getting better and better every game and we might just have one hell of defense to debut those new orange crush jerseys next year!

Yep. I was sitting in astonishment listening to the national talk guys after the game and surprised that Miller's name was not brought up. This morning listening to Mike & Mike and it was more how the Jets lost the game, not that the Broncos won the game. Come on. Seriously.

GEM
11-18-2011, 01:00 PM
again absolutely no offense production on the board until the last 5 minutes, this will not get you to far in the playoffs. 3 offensive points in 55 minutes is a laughable situation.

It can if your defense is playing well. If they can't put points on the board, then this is a moot point.

weazel
11-18-2011, 01:01 PM
I dont think Goodman played a great game, he was getting beat bad on those slants. He jumped that route when Sanchez stared down the receiver and took a long windup to throw the ball but other than that he was getting beat bad.