PDA

View Full Version : Kicking ass

horsepig
11-18-2011, 02:37 AM
News flash! Broncos defense lives!

TT can thank God all he wants, but the defense is making his late game heroics possible.

That said, TT has undoubtably inspired the defense. They haven't performed like this for YEARS!

Simple Jaded
11-18-2011, 05:08 AM

TT can thank God all he wants, but the defense is making his late game heroics possible.

That said, TT has undoubtably inspired the defense. They haven't performed like this for YEARS!

Stop it! The defense is playing better than it has since the 6-0 fiasco in 2009 because they're finally getting healthy and competent coaching.

They're sure as hell not doing it cause of some mythical Tebow influence, if anything they're playing better because they know the offense is mostly inept until the opposing defense calls off the dogs.

The credit goes to the defensive players/coaches and only the defensive players/coaches, Tebow gets enough undue credit.......

sneakers
11-18-2011, 06:04 AM

Funny how suddenly the DB's look really good when there is a decent pass rush. This is why Champ has looked kind of average the last few years.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 06:20 AM

I'm glad you started this thread. although quite pleased with this perfomance. I still question the duration of Tim's durability under center. He's a special athlete, no doubt, I am happy for his success. But his intangibles in inspiring play on both sides of the ball is his largest attribute. Yes, the D has really been impressive since Tim Tebow has been given the reins

Trailer Park Casanova
11-18-2011, 06:30 AM
No Prima Donnas on the Broncs.
All regular Joe's with talent.
This phenom is bringing out the best in everyone on the team.

I think that was what Lombardi was all about.
Bringing out the best in everyone.