PDA

View Full Version : What will they say now?

wayninja
11-18-2011, 02:05 AM
The media has been very critical of TT. And lots of it is rational criticism that gets buried in sensationalism. Beyond all of that though, the guy is 4-1 with a team he inherited at 1-4. That's pretty hard to ignore.

I for one am not able sleep because I'm thinking of all the juicy backpedaling that will be done not only about TT, but the Broncos in general. What is causing your salivation?

Props to Emmitt Smith to be on the unpopular side of Tebow pre-Jets.

Dapper Dan
11-18-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm arguing with someone at this exact second. Because "it's only the Jets".

broncobryce
11-18-2011, 02:08 AM
They will say what they always say, "He's winning right now but this won't last in the NFL. He has to get better as a passer."

catfish
11-18-2011, 09:00 AM
The media has been very critical of TT. And lots of it is rational criticism that gets buried in sensationalism. Beyond all of that though, the guy is 4-1 with a team he inherited at 1-4. That's pretty hard to ignore.

I for one am not able sleep because I'm thinking of all the juicy backpedaling that will be done not only about TT, but the Broncos in general. What is causing your salivation?

Props to Emmitt Smith to be on the unpopular side of Tebow pre-Jets.

I think I recall Jerry Rice picked Denver to win too

UnderArmour
11-18-2011, 09:08 AM
To be fair, NFL Network does a good job of assessing Tebow. ESPN is just way off their rocker in the way they have some analysts completely ripping him and calling him a terrible quarterback without acknowledging his strengths. If ESPN had someone like Mike Mayock who understands how to evaluate players to keep the Chris Carters and Merrill Hodges honest then we might not see as much sensationalism.

Krugan
11-18-2011, 09:20 AM
The same things they have been saying.

He needs to pass better.

Cant fault the wins, nothing like being there at the end and pulling off the W.

But there are still issues, and they need to start improving. As much as im enjoying this stretch of the season, im affraid there will be games where we have to pass and just dont have the guy to do it consistantly at this point.