PDA

View Full Version : Finishing 9-7?

CrazyHorse
11-18-2011, 12:47 AM
Anyone besides me think it's possible. I really don't see us beating either the Patriots or the Bears but I think the rest are winnable. That is meaning we COULD would not that I think we will. Your thoughts?

Tned
11-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Anyone besides me think it's possible. I really don't see us beating either the Patriots or the Bears but I think the rest are winnable. That is meaning we COULD would not that I think we will. Your thoughts?

I think we will be in all the games, and have a better chance to beat the Bears than Pats, but also think we could lose some of the other games. That said, I think we have a fighters chance of winning the AFC West and getting in the playoffs.

sneakers
11-18-2011, 12:53 AM
11-5!

CrazyHorse
11-18-2011, 12:54 AM
11-5!

Total homer. Then we end Green Bay's undefeated run in the Super Bowl.

camdisco24
11-18-2011, 01:02 AM
SD depends on if their offense gets moving. If the D chases Phyllis around all day it will be close.

Vikes- This is a game I expect us to win at this point.

Bears- I think this will be an interesting game... I have a feeling the D will have a field day with Cutler, for obvious reasons. This will be a true test of toughness.

Pats-I'm not sure how much hope there is for this one. However, Brady does suck in Denver so you never know.

Bills and KC-We can win both of these.

I say 8-8 is realistic honestly. 9-7 if we continue to improve like this.

Elevation inc
11-18-2011, 01:12 AM
we have a legit shot for sure....I think we beat the vikes, cheifs for sure thats seven wins then its just a matter of how bad this team wants it.....no matter what happens a top 10 rush attack and defense and 3 more wins than last year is big improvement in my eyes....

TXBRONC
11-18-2011, 01:27 AM

Yeah it's possible. If we can keep this winning streak going for at least two more weeks then I our chances of finishing 9-7 are pretty good.