PDA

View Full Version : Credit is due

Superchop 7
11-18-2011, 12:33 AM
Thank you coaches.

We are no where without you.

They got brass ones up in Denver.

(knew the 46 was coming.....planned away from it)

Tebow is Tebow......I get it.....but....our caoching staff kept us in this game.

I Eat Staples
11-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Fox has done an amazing job. The Fox haters should be eating crow right about now too. This is far from a stacked team and Fox is getting the most out of it.

Ryan_the_Bucs_Fan
11-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Yalls defense has been unreal too. Great Defense is a weapon in itself and is a young QB's best friend. Take it from a long time Tampa fan. I've seen great D's. The last month (save one game) that is what your D has been. Great.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 12:41 AM
The MVP of the last several wins is our Defense. I have no idea if Tebow can be attributed any of it because they were not playing at this level under Orton, but without our defense keeping the game close, TT has no shot of coming back for the miraculous win.

Simple Jaded
11-18-2011, 12:42 AM
The Broncos were lucky to get Fox! Had he not finished 2-14 in 2010 and he hits HC free agency, he has much better options and l don't think he wants any part of this whirlpool of bullshit.

The Broncos have a Top10 defense, imo, it's been a long time coming.......

Tned
11-18-2011, 12:46 AM
Thank you coaches.

We are no where without you.

They got brass ones up in Denver.

(knew the 46 was coming.....planned away from it)

Tebow is Tebow......I get it.....but....our caoching staff kept us in this game.

Yes and no. I give them credit for adapting the offense, not changing it, but tweaking it, but they are still doing everything they can (not intentionally, but through conservatism) to keep Tebow from getting in rhythm.

Once again, Tebow started a game with some good throws and in rhythm and then they just went away from the pass. He started 5-7, and one of those was a drop by Decker, and then they just go away from the pass for nearly two quarters.

Superchop 7
11-18-2011, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=Link;1443692]The Broncos were lucky to get Fox! Had he not finished 2-14 in 2010 and he hits HC free agency, he has much better options and l don't think he wants any part of this whirlpool of bullshit.

The Broncos have a Top10 defense, imo, it's been a long time coming......._____________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

This is .....down and dirty Broncos football that I haven't seen since Red Miller and Bill Belechick.....

Look NFL.....you want us....you got us.

Simple Jaded
11-18-2011, 12:53 AM
The Broncos absolutely scrapped their entire offense for Tim Tebow, Tned, for better or worse in Tebow's case it's made all the difference in actually winning games with Tebow at QB.

All 10 other starters are learning totally different concepts, they didn't tweak shit. That coaching staff should be commended.

After all the shit people heaped on the coaches (and Elway for that matter) for the lack of success Tebow is having, it's about damn time some credit was heaped on as well.

Don't minimize the job they've done, as effusive with praise and admiration Broncos fans have for the job Tebow has done, he is absolutely SOL without the job his coaches have done.......

Dapper Dan
11-18-2011, 12:54 AM
I remember years ago Elways saying something like "just keep it close and give me a chance to win in the 4th quarter".

Our coaching staff has taken a lot of crap. But for the most part it's always been close and they've had a chance to win in the 4th quarter.

BORDERLINE
11-18-2011, 12:58 AM
The defense deserves credit. The coaches deserves credit the team as a whole from Willis to C.Harris deserve credit and Tebow deserves credit. The waterboy deserves credit the video guy deserves credit.

DAMN. I deserve credit!!!!!!!!

GREAT WIN!!!!!

Superchop 7
11-18-2011, 01:49 AM
The defense deserves credit. The coaches deserves credit the team as a whole from Willis to C.Harris deserve credit and Tebow deserves credit. The waterboy deserves credit the video guy deserves credit.

DAMN. I deserve credit!!!!!!!!

GREAT WIN!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a survey.......are you in the ninth grade?

Because....in the ninth grade.......you think you know alot.

Am I being a dick?

Yeah......the word "coach" means alot.

Actually....to be straight with you......it's a word that is sacred in my book.

BORDERLINE
11-18-2011, 10:04 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking a survey.......are you in the ninth grade?

Because....in the ninth grade.......you think you know alot.

Am I being a dick?

Yeah......the word "coach" means alot.

Actually....to be straight with you......it's a word that is sacred in my book.

?????????

Yeah you are being a Dick.......

What are you talking about? I was just saying everyone deserves credit that it was an overall team win.

Why are you asking if i'm a 9th grader? Really? :tsk: