PDA

View Full Version : NFL cheating the brocnos out of the game

vhatever
11-17-2011, 10:19 PM
5-6 BS calls now, all against the broncos. I'm sure it's all a coincidence.

chazoe60
11-17-2011, 10:20 PM
You need to have your tinfoil hat recalibrated.

vhatever
11-17-2011, 10:23 PM
You need to have your tinfoil hat recalibrated.

The black hole misses you classing the joint up.

sneakers
11-17-2011, 10:24 PM
oKI-tD0L18A

chazoe60
11-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Blaming the refs and spouting conspiracy theory bullshit is not exactly classy

Gail
11-17-2011, 10:29 PM
:defense:Okay lets go...penalties be damned...we CAN do this:mad:

vhatever
11-17-2011, 10:40 PM
So can you tebow haters tell me if you want tebow forcing balls into windows that might lead to interceptions like sanchez just did and got a pick 6, or do you want 3 and outs?

sneakers
11-17-2011, 10:47 PM
So can you tebow haters tell me if you want tebow forcing balls into windows that might lead to interceptions like sanchez just did and got a pick 6, or do you want 3 and outs?

lol what makes you think anyone hates tebow? He is on the broncos, right?

vhatever
11-17-2011, 10:48 PM
lol what makes you think anyone hates tebow? He is on the broncos, right?

Reading comprehension.

sneakers
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Reading comprehension.

oKI-tD0L18A

GEM
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
So can you tebow haters tell me if you want tebow uforcing balls into windows that might lead to interceptions like sanchez just did and got a pick 6, or do you want 3 and outs?

I want a ******* first down. Is that too Much to ask for?

vhatever
11-17-2011, 11:17 PM
I want a ******* first down. Is that too Much to ask for?

Whose running the ball? Not tebow,. who's making the play calls? not tebow, I've seen maybe 3-4 passes that were true incomplettions. All of which were passes that need to be fit into a tiny window and tebow errored on the side of caution and let his receiver try to make a play on the ball.

OrangeHoof
11-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Well, I fully expected a screw job by the refs on that final Jets drive just like last year. And you know what One of the Broncos pushed Burress before the ball arrived and could have been flagged for it. That's the miracle of Tim Tebow, folks. Even the refs respect his Holiness.

Northman
11-17-2011, 11:50 PM
I guess Vag was wrong. lol

GEM
11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Well he got a few first downs on that last drive. I will try my hardest not to doubt the kid.

vhatever
11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
Well, I fully expected a screw job by the refs on that final Jets drive just like last year. And you know what One of the Broncos pushed Burress before the ball arrived and could have been flagged for it. That's the miracle of Tim Tebow, folks. Even the refs respect his Holiness.

Or maybe after 5-6 BS highly questionable calls all going agaisnt the broncos they realized they still needed to get out of town.

vhatever
11-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Well he got a few first downs on that last drive. I will try my hardest not to doubt the kid.

A couple. Hah. He was that entire drive.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Or maybe after 5-6 BS highly questionable calls all going agaisnt the broncos they realized they still needed to get out of town.

We're starting to come around. If you quit this crap, along with others who post here, a lot of us will buy in.

Act like you've been there before, and we'll all jump on board.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
We're starting to come around. If you quit this crap, along with others who post here, a lot of us will buy in.

Act like you've been there before, and we'll all jump on board.

What do you want me to say, that Ball's 3 yard run was what won the game in that final drive of the entire god damn field? That entire drive was tebow running for first down after first down over and over again for 90% it. Throwing it for the rest. I'm not gonna lie to you or myself.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 12:27 AM
DELETED COMMENT.

This is a team. Tebow still throws like a HS JV player, so quit ******* spewing that shit.

He runs great and it was a ******* epic drive, but quit acting like this is less luck and more skill because it isn't ******* there yet. Period.

I'm happy we won, and pleased with the kid, but quit glossing over his mother ******* flaws because it doesn't mother ******* help any ******* body, mother ******.

sneakers
11-18-2011, 12:42 AM
I'll consider it after you pull my dingelberries out of your teeth.

oKI-tD0L18A

Tned
11-18-2011, 12:47 AM

WTF are you talking about? :confused: Try some perspective. Honest, it won't hurt you.

Dzone
11-18-2011, 12:52 AM
What a glorious victory! Glorious!

vhatever
11-18-2011, 12:55 AM
WTF are you talking about? :confused: Try some perspective. Honest, it won't hurt you.

I saw about 4 50/50 calls go against the broncos, and 2 bullshit calls go likewise.

Foochacho
11-18-2011, 01:55 AM
5-6. I lost 5-6 brain cells by reading this thread.

Simple Jaded
11-18-2011, 01:57 AM

I guess you didn't see the two roughing calls that Miller got away with?.......

horsepig
11-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Good for you Gem. You might finally be coming around, around, around ,around. Sorry, it has taken quite awhile.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 02:01 AM
I guess you didn't see the two roughing calls that Miller got away with?.......

Actually agree. He got away with one last game, too. Though I think one of those calls would be 50/50. There is a big difference, however between making call/throwing a flag and the asbence of doing the same.

Simple Jaded
11-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Actually agree. He got away with one last game, too. Though I think one of those calls would be 50/50. There is a big difference, however between making call/throwing a flag and the asbence of doing the same.

Then why are you complaining?

Denver's offense was inept all night, it was a tight game from start to finish, this offense needed every single ounce of luck it got.......had those roughing calls been made there is no telling what the outcome could have been. One was in the endzone on 3rd down, that call puts them on the, what, 15 with a fresh set of downs? As it was, Denver got the ball on the 49 on the next play.

The second roughing may have knocked what little salt Sanchez had left right out of him and niether was 50/50.

Imo, what Miller got away with was far more damaging than whatever you're upset about.......

wayninja
11-18-2011, 02:14 AM
Ya, it is a nice thread. Couple people looking pretty dumb right now.

I'm not one of them.

Disagree. Your unbalanced analysis is somehow still unbalanced. Tebow did alright tonight, but saved again by the defense. Don't get cocky, kid.

No pick 6, no win. Remember that.

GEM
11-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Good for you Gem. You might finally be coming around, around, around ,around. Sorry, it has taken quite awhile.

I sat through this game like i did the last 2. Yelling at Tebow to get a first down. Then again with a 4th quarter comeback. I am learning not to count the kid out. It is unconventional as hell, but somehow it is working. In the end, all i want is wins for my team and he is getting them. Hard not to be in his corner.

OrangeHoof
11-18-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm just LMAO at St. Timothy The Inaccurate. He can go 3-1/2 quarters looking absolutely terrible and then pull off another miracle in the last five minutes. That way, he can please both his fans and his detractors. He's all things to all people. He's less filling and tastes great. He just goes around performing miracles. I want to touch the hem of his garment and maybe I can be healed.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm just LMAO at St. Timothy The Inaccurate. He can go 3-1/2 quarters looking absolutely terrible and then pull off another miracle in the last five minutes. That way, he can please both his fans and his detractors. He's all things to all people. He's less filling and tastes great. He just goes around performing miracles. I want to touch the hem of his garment and maybe I can be healed.

You aren't worthy of touching his ******* hem.

4-1. 4-1. In case you didn't see it. 4 and ******* 1.

He can be Elwood Blues for all I ******* care as long as the W's keep coming, statistical analysis be damned.

Timmy!
11-18-2011, 04:40 AM
elwood blues.....i like that.

lol. man....all i gotta say is the new buffalo wild wings in missoula montana was loud as hell. made me feel like i was in colorado again.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

spikerman
11-18-2011, 06:51 AM
I saw about 4 50/50 calls go against the broncos, and 2 bullshit calls go likewise.

That's only because you don't know the rules.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 09:43 AM
You are all a bunch of flakes. The whole lot of ya

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Xz7_3n7xyDg

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 10:05 AM

Who are the brocnos?

vhatever
11-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Who are the brocnos?

A 2-14 team without tebow. That's who the "brocnos" are.

That's who.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 10:50 AM
A 2-14 team without Miller. That's who the "brocnos" are.

That's who.

Fixed it for you.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Fixed it for you.

Ya, miller wasn't playing the first 5 games of the season?

You sit here and play your little BS "I'm moderate" nonsesne but you are nothing more than a tebow hater and a follower.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Ya, miller wasn't playing the first 5 games of the season?

You sit here and play your little BS "I'm moderate" nonsesne but you are nothing more than a tebow hater and a follower.

Tebow gave us 10 offensive points last night.

Yep, you heard that right. Guess that makes me a hater.

Sorry feel that way about my nonsesne regarding the brocnos.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Tebow gave us 10 offensive points last night.

Yep, you heard that right. Guess that makes me a hater.

Thirteen. Not Tebow's fault Fox didn't kick it. Or give the damn thing to tebow. Tebow is the only playmaker on the entire offense. A whole team of skill players that would be riding the bench on pretty much any other team in the NFL.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Thirteen. Not Tebow's fault Fox didn't kick it. Or give the damn thing to tebow. Tebow is the only playmaker on the entire offense. A whole team of skill players that would be riding the bench on pretty much any other team in the NFL.

Um, no.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Um, no.

Tell me a single skill player on the broncos who would be starting on the majority of teamsany team in the NFL?

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Tell me a single skill player on the broncos who would be starting on any the majority of any team in the NFL?

I end my sentences these days with a 2 syllable word>....

Von Doom. oh wait.,, skill position.,,. McGahee maybe. probably the only one I can really think of.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 11:08 AM
I end my sentences these days with a 2 syllable word>....

Von Doom. oh wait.,, skill position.,,. McGahee maybe. probably the only one I can really think of.

The operative word there is "maybe". And he was gimpy last night anyway.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Tell me a single skill player on the broncos who would be starting on the majority of teamsany team in the NFL?

Willis McGahee, Eric Decker, Eddie Royal and Demaryius Thomas could all start for most teams.

Because, by saying that you're assuming that other team chose that player over another and the player who is currently starting on that team wouldn't be there. These are NFL quality starting position players. Decker is starting to get a lot of recognition around the league and McGahee has been a good player for many years, despite all his injuries.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Thirteen. Not Tebow's fault Fox didn't kick it. Or give the damn thing to tebow. Tebow is the only playmaker on the entire offense. A whole team of skill players that would be riding the bench of on pretty much any other team in the NFL.

You make me ******* laugh.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Willis McGahee, Eric Decker, Eddie Royal and Demaryius Thomas could all start for most teams.

ROFLMAO. Maybe if we get hit by another case of the bubonic plague and 90% of NFL players die in the calamity.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 11:17 AM

Not many. That includes Tebow. Sorry piss on your parade, but it's true.

I like the kid and I'm happy he's starting and liking where we are going, but you trying to claim he is the only one on the team making any plays is ******* retarded.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:18 AM
The operative word there is "maybe". And he was gimpy last night anyway.

He's the closest one I can think of. and I meant maybe.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:20 AM
ROFLMAO. Maybe if we get hit by another case of the bubonic plague and 90% of NFL players die in the calamity.

you sick SOB. just what in this post is worthy of ROFLMAO? I think that would be awful!!

pnbronco
11-18-2011, 11:26 AM

Because, by saying that you're assuming that other team chose that player over another and the player who is currently starting on that team wouldn't be there. These are NFL quality starting position players. Decker is starting to get a lot of recognition around the league and McGahee has been a good player for many years, despite all his injuries.

Thanks MO. Tim play is so different it's really hard to follow him with your heart. His perseverence does seem to spead around the locker room and who doesn't love that. The kid is super sweet and whenever I talk to him I can forget the fans that make me want him to just go away to take them with him. It's good to be happy today, I'm so happy for our team.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:28 AM

Solid rebuttal.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Thanks MO. Tim play is so different it's really hard to follow him with your heart. His perseverence does seem to spead around the locker room and who doesn't love that. The kid is super sweet and whenever I talk to him I can forget the fans that make me want him to just go away to take them with him. It's good to be happy today, I'm so happy for our team.

There is NFL talent on every NFL team. A lot of times the quarterback is the difference. Sure, Eric Decker isn't Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, but he's every bit as talented as a number of other starting wide receivers in this league.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Solid rebuttal.

are you being sarcastic? if you are, you're kindof snotty Mo

wayninja
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
DELETED POST

Your just a hater. vhatever is the only one of the forum making plays. The rest of you posters couldn't post in any other NFL team forum in the league.

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:39 AM
are you being sarcastic? if you are, you're kindof snotty Mo

He's just trying to make up arguments to prop up his hero Tebow as much as possible.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:40 AM
DELETED COMMENT.

vhatever, . Seems like everyone be hatin on you. what is your story?

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:41 AM
He's just trying to make up arguments to prop up his hero Tebow as much as possible.

I know buddy, I'm just kidding.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 11:43 AM

1-4 with the best broncos receiver in the last, what, decade?

4-1 with that receiver gone.

Oh, ya, tebow playing. I almost forgot.

I don't need to make jack shit up. You do.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:45 AM

step off the little man. Mo's my boy

MOtorboat
11-18-2011, 11:50 AM

Yeah, I acknowledged the quarterback change.

Wide receivers to play for Denver in the last decade better than Brandon Lloyd:

Rod Smith
Shannon Sharpe
Brandon Marshall
Javon Walker
Ashlie Lelie

And that's off the top of my head. Besides, Decker and Thomas have more talent than Lloyd, and are more a part of this team's future than Lloyd ever was.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 11:51 AM

I have a magical rock that keeps tigers away.

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 11:53 AM
you sick SOB. just what in this post is worthy of ROFLMAO? I think that would be awful!!

iEWgs6YQR9A

jhildebrand
11-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Ok. I try not to blame the refs. I thought this was a well called game. The Denver penalties were deserved! If anything, the Jets should be screaming for Roughing the Passer calls. Miller was late TWICE.

The only call I question is the offensive lineman advanicing the fumble. I didn't think a team could advance a fumble on offense.

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 11:55 AM

This is Oakland Raider, right?

vhatever
11-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I acknowledged the quarterback change.

Wide receivers to play for Denver in the last decade better than Brandon Lloyd:

Rod Smith
Shannon Sharpe
Brandon Marshall
Javon Walker
Ashlie Lelie

And that's off the top of my head. Besides, Decker and Thomas have more talent than Lloyd, and are more a part of this team's future than Lloyd ever was.

LOL tight end wide receivers? ROFLMAO.

Funny stuff. How many of these receivers put up 1.5k yards as the number 1 receiver.

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM

Funny stuff. How many of these receivers put up 1.5k yards as the number 1 receiver.

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2008/02/xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg

jhildebrand
11-18-2011, 12:00 PM

They also played for winning teams that had a guy named TD who ran the ball for 2k in one season so the garbage time wasn't there. :coffee:

wayninja
11-18-2011, 12:03 PM

It would take Tebow 3 seasons to get any of these guys to 1.5k yards.

What's your point?

vhatever
11-18-2011, 12:05 PM
It would take Tebow 3 seasons to get any of these guys to 1.5k yards.

What's your point?

1-4
4-1

I know it keeps you awake at night while you cry into your hatorade.

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Who are you again?

Hyperbole and hubris don't make you right. We like Tebow and are giving him a chance. The Defense helps him win those games. He is good, but is far from elite, and he may just get there with time.

But hey, good job with your inability to stay on topic in your own thread. I predict when you are proven wrong, or ganged up on too much, you'll respond that you are "too busy banging chicks" to care.

Nobody here hates Tebow, just your ridiculous opinions.

catfish
11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
and the Tebow zealots promptly piss off the fan base again, I don't blame you guys for blasting me anytime I try to say something positive about Tebow anymore

vhatever
11-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Who are you again?

Hyperbole and hubris don't make you right. We like Tebow and are giving him a chance. The Defense helps him win those games. He is good, but is far from elite, and he may just get there with time.

But hey, good job with your inability to stay on topic in your own thread. I predict when you are proven wrong, or ganged up on too much, you'll respond that you are "too busy banging chicks" to care.

Nobody here hates Tebow, just your ridiculous opinions.

In order to give tebow "a chance", you have to recognize that the offense is in shambles, and tebow is not the problem. The defense has looked good these last couple games, but we haven't played any good offfenses. Rapers had palmer off the couch and mcfadden gone. The queefs are just blah. And the Jets have one of the worst offenses in the NFL.

How did the defense do against the lions?

slim
11-18-2011, 12:23 PM
This thread makes me want to punch someone.

vhatever
11-18-2011, 12:25 PM
This thread makes me want to punch someone.

Truth hurts, but you gotta look in the mirror sometime.

wayninja
11-18-2011, 12:27 PM
1-4
4-1

I know it keeps you awake at night while you cry into your hatorade.

Not sure what that has to do with former Broncos receivers, but I'm sure somehow it relates to Tebow. Everything relates to Tebow for you.

I love that we are winning, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I don't like to see the Broncos win. And I give credit to Tebow where it's deserved. But saying that he is solely responsible for those 4 wins is stupid. You know it's stupid, right?

Thnikkaman
11-18-2011, 12:38 PM
In order to give tebow "a chance", you have to recognize that the offense is in shambles, and tebow is not the problem. The defense has looked good these last couple games, but we haven't played any good offfenses. Rapers had palmer off the couch and mcfadden gone. The queefs are just blah. And the Jets have one of the worst offenses in the NFL.

How did the defense do against the lions?

I will respond to your questions when you can communicate in English.

Examples:

Tebow, Palmer, and McFadden are all proper nouns, they should always be capitalized.
Offenses is spelled with two 'f's, not 3.

To answer your question, we got creamed against the Lions. There is no denying that. It was a bad game. So was the game against Green Bay. If we consider those games to be anomalies, our defense did enough to keep us in it in all the other games we played. They are responsible for keeping us from losing the game against the Bengals.

I'm not denying the leadership Tebow brings to this team. But you are blind if you don't place any blame on Tebow for the in-completions he throws. He has 8 games under his belt as a Pro. He hasn't learned to trust his receivers or put better touch on the ball.

What the **** is wrong with Tebow zealots like you? He is going to grow and learn as a professional, and I'm glad that he is getting the chance to do so. I see errors in his play that can and will likely be fixed when he gets a full offseason to work on them. He has an excellent teacher in John Elway to help him correct those mistakes. If he can become comfortable in the pocket, and is still able to make plays when the pocket collapses, he will be a phenomenal football player. But he isn't there yet. He is also playing with some very young recievers. Royal is the veteran of that group, and he has either been injured or ignored by Orton. In two years if Tebow has improved, those dropped passes won't be dropped in the next couple of seasons.

Tebow is not a God. He does have that "it" factor that nobody can seem to define. And if it wasn't for fanatics like you that act like Tebow is the greatest thing since life crawled out of the primordial ooze, we wouldn't feel like we had to qualify every little bit of good praise we have for him.

Tebow is not a Religion
Tebow is not a Savior
Tebow is just a man trying to do his job to the best of his ability, and he will learn, or the game will pass him by.

You love Tebow so much, how about trying to emulate him by being humble and showing some humility. He knows he has a lot of work ahead of him. Why is it so hard for you to realize that.

spikerman
11-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok. I try not to blame the refs. I thought this was a well called game. The Denver penalties were deserved! If anything, the Jets should be screaming for Roughing the Passer calls. Miller was late TWICE.

The only call I question is the offensive lineman advanicing the fumble. I didn't think a team could advance a fumble on offense.

Hey J,

Any player can advance a fumble with two exceptions - on 4th down and on extra points (usually 2 pt conversions). In those two cases only the player who fumbled the ball can advance it. On any other down it can be advanced by any offensive player.

pnbronco
11-18-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm not denying the leadership Tebow brings to this team. But you are blind if you don't place any blame on Tebow for the in-completions he throws. He has 8 games under his belt as a Pro. He hasn't learned to trust his receivers or put better touch on the ball.

What the **** is wrong with Tebow zealots like you? He is going to grow and learn as a professional, and I'm glad that he is getting the chance to do so. I see errors in his play that can and will likely be fixed when he gets a full offseason to work on them. He has an excellent teacher in John Elway to help him correct those mistakes. If he can become comfortable in the pocket, and is still able to make plays when the pocket collapses, he will be a phenomenal football player. But he isn't there yet. He is also playing with some very young recievers. Royal is the veteran of that group, and he has either been injured or ignored by Orton. In two years if Tebow has improved, those dropped passes won't be dropped in the next couple of seasons.

Tebow is not a God. He does have that "it" factor that nobody can seem to define. And if it wasn't for fanatics like you that act like Tebow is the greatest thing since life crawled out of the primordial ooze, we wouldn't feel like we had to qualify every little bit of good praise we have for him.

Tebow is not a Religion
Tebow is not a Savior
Tebow is just a man trying to do his job to the best of his ability, and he will learn, or the game will pass him by.

You love Tebow so much, how about trying to emulate him by being humble and showing some humility. He knows he has a lot of work ahead of him. Why is it so hard for you to realize that.

Great post Thnik!!! I wish I could high five you 100 times.

You hit the nail on the head of why the zealots drive us nuts. The crazy thing is that Tim is so humble and understands better than "his zealot fans" just how much work he has to do to really compete in this business.

Cat we want Tim to do well in Denver. It's good for the Broncos if he can grow, learn and be that starting QB, he is a special person. It just gets so old to read over and over why the team just sucks but Tebow walks on water when we can all see that Tim still has a lot to learn.....:banghead:

chazoe60
11-19-2011, 12:38 AM
The worst thing in the world for Tebow is his own zealot fans. I love the kid and want him to succeed very badly but his wild, delusional, and damn near insane fans tossing around conspiracy theories is maddening.

Tebow is not an accurate passer right now. His timing needs work and he probably still needs to catch up with the speed of the game in passing situations. He will get better IMO and when his passing reaches even average NFL standards he's going to be a fantastic franchise QB, but untill then he is what he is: a project QB who because of his unique skill set becomes a guy who you can actually win with as he developes. He really is a special case, but come on Tebow crazies calm down with the weird shit, you're creeping people out.

vhatever
11-19-2011, 10:49 AM
The worst thing in the world for Tebow is his own zealot fans. I love the kid and want him to succeed very badly but his wild, delusional, and damn near insane fans tossing around conspiracy theories is maddening.

Tebow is not an accurate passer right now. His timing needs work and he probably still needs to catch up with the speed of the game in passing situations. He will get better IMO and when his passing reaches even average NFL standards he's going to be a fantastic franchise QB, but untill then he is what he is: a project QB who because of his unique skill set becomes a guy who you can actually win with as he developes. He really is a special case, but come on Tebow crazies calm down with the weird shit, you're creeping people out.

He's not innaccurate, but he is inconsistent sometimes. Over the last 3 games, just half his incompletes were dropped balls that hit his receivers in the hands. assuming they made those catches he has a 70%+ accuracy rating over that time. And if he is so innaccurate, why does he have the second best TD/int ratio in hte NFL?

I'll tell you why. His receivers aren't very good. it's hard to throw the ball to a receiver that can't get separation or doesn't run good routes.

nick1089
11-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm with you on that one Gem. A first down would be great. Not that the fact that we're winning isn't good enough at this point but now might be the time to really step things up.