PDA

View Full Version : How many times will Doom & Miller feed Sanchez "mile high mud" tonight

T.K.O.
11-17-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm thinkin 3 for Von & 2 for Elvis.....thoughts?:beer:

claymore
11-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Lets make that Sanchez a dirty one.

T.K.O.
11-17-2011, 01:34 PM
listening to the nfln & espn dudes they ALL say the Jets are gonna whip the Broncos...and how great they are playing D etc...
i love the fact that they dont even mention how well the Broncos D has been lately.
no respect and i like it !
I hope the Broncos go out and put it on Sanchez. if they can knock him on his ass a few times early i see some picks .
and a WIN !!!!!!!!:beer::D
i also have the day off (sort of) i get to leave work at 4 to start making football snacks and booze.
i have a slight cold happening so i will have to drink whiskey & coffee or shots of firewater instead of the frosty brew.
but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do:beer:

T.K.O.
11-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Lets make that Sanchez a dirty one.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/slopartyboi/butterssouthparkdirtynl7.jpg

MileHighCrew
11-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Von is a beast. I hope Doom plays like last week. I say 2 sacks and 6 hits for Von Doom I go 1 and 2

OrangeHoof
11-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Jets have had OL troubles and it appears they won't have LT to hand the ball off to. The key will be who controls the LOS and the clock. If Denver's running game works and we keep the defense off the field, Denver has a chance but if Denver has to play catch-up against their corners, it's going to be a long night.

Yes, I realize this is a smack thread and I'm supposed to reply with something junior-highish like "BRONCOS RULEZZZZZ" but I just couldn't help myself. Sorry about that.

BigDaddyBronco
11-17-2011, 03:23 PM
I think the field has been in pretty good shape. I don't think they'll have much mud to feed him.