PDA

View Full Version : Healthone injury report

Denver Native (Carol)
11-16-2011, 05:54 PM
email received

WEEK 11 - DENVER BRONCOS VS. NEW YORK JETS
Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011, Sports Authority Field at Mile High

DENVER BRONCOS

QUESTIONABLE: RB Willis McGahee - Hamstring.

PROBABLE: T Ryan Clady - Knee; T Chris Clark - Knee; S Brian Dawkins - Ankle; TE Julius Thomas - Ankle; CB Cassius Vaughn - Hamstring; LB Wesley Woodyard - Knee.

NEW YORK JETS

OUT: DB Brodney Pool - Knee; WR Jeremy Kerley - Knee; TE Shawn Nelson - Illness; RB LaDanian Tomlinson - Knee.

PROBABLE: WR Patrick Turner - Kidney; CB Darrelle Revis - Knee; WR Plaxico Burress - Low Back; DL Marcus Dixon - Shoulder; LB David Harris - Ankle; WR Santonio Holmes - Foot; DL Mike DeVito - Knee; DL Kenrick Ellis - Ankle; OL Nick Mangold - Ankle; LB Josh Mauga - Low Back; RB Joe McKnight - Toe.

battherastard
11-16-2011, 09:57 PM
obviously willis is key, also excited to see what jeremiah johnson can do in knowshon's absence

dogfish
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
i almost wish they'd just sit mcgahee another week. . . i know we'll miss him, but hamstrings have a really nasty habit of lingering if not given time to heal properly. . . if we can gut out one more game without him, our odds of having him something close to truly healthy for the stretch run are so much greater with another week-and-a-half of rest. . . he's not a young guy, and the fresh legs wouldn't hurt, either. . .

naturally, i'm sure he won't view it that way, and you wouldn't want him to. . . i wouldn't hate seeing what JJ can do, though. . .

dogfish
11-16-2011, 10:36 PM
sounds like he's pretty likely to play. . .

He’s officially listed as questionable with a hamstring injury suffered on Sunday against the Chiefs. Based, however, on quotes from coach John Fox and McGahee, it sounds like McGahee may give it a go.

“He’s made a lot of progress,” Fox said Wednesday. “As I mentioned earlier in the week, he was actually cleared to play in the game in Kansas City a week ago. We were only going to do that in an emergency, so we’ll evaluate him day to day. We just follow the medical protocol, and do whatever the medical people think is in his best to have him healthy on game day which is tomorrow night.”

McGahee was slightly less equivocal.

“I always feel 100 [percent],” McGahee said. “I feel good. It’s football, you’re not going to be 100 percent every week, so I’m good. . . . It’s going to be good. I’m not going to worry about it, so I don’t think you should worry about it.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/16/mcgahee-questionable-for-thursday/