PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay suffers its first loss

KCL
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
is anyone else surprised by this?

I didnt watch the game....did anyone here watch it?

Uncle Buck
10-07-2007, 11:21 PM
is anyone else surprised by this?

I didnt watch the game....did anyone here watch it?

I watched most of it. <insert cry icon here> Brett did great, his teammates cost him the game. In the last seconds, Brett made a valient effort to tie it up in the end zone. Unfortunately, his (on target) receiver was beat out in the reach. No blame at this stage, however. The game (like ours) was losts on mistakes.

So ironic that our ex, #14, was the winning QB.

KCL
10-07-2007, 11:27 PM
I watched most of it. <insert cry icon here> Brett did great, his teammates cost him the game. In the last seconds, Brett made a valient effort to tie it up in the end zone. Unfortunately, his (on target) receiver was beat out in the reach. No blame at this stage, however. The game (like ours) was losts on mistakes.

I guess Griese rebounded from his poor performance from last week.

Uncle Buck
10-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I guess Griese rebounded from his poor performance from last week.

He/they did OK. But the are no Dallas this year.

KCL
10-07-2007, 11:47 PM
He/they did OK. But the are no Dallas this year.

or Broncos or Chiefs....:laugh:

Uncle Buck
10-07-2007, 11:48 PM
or Broncos or Chiefs....:laugh:

See, I KNEW you were a closet Broncos fan! :laugh:

KCL
10-07-2007, 11:56 PM
See, I KNEW you were a closet Broncos fan! :laugh:

:mad::mad:

I said Broncos and Chiefs

Uncle Buck
10-08-2007, 12:04 AM
:mad::mad:

I said Broncos and Chiefs

No you didn't. You used the same font size in the previous post. :P

KCL
10-08-2007, 12:07 AM
No you didn't. You used the same font size in the previous post. :P

Now Uncle Buck...you best behave yourself and know that I am not a
Broncos fan and never will be!:D

sneakers
10-08-2007, 12:08 AM

Favre cost them the game with a stupid interception on the 15 yard line (Favre Sucks!!!) Favre is now tied for #1 all time in interceptions thrown! :first:

Poet
10-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Now Uncle Buck...you best behave yourself and know that I am not a
Broncos fan and never will be!:D

But you can hop on the Bengal Bandwagon all day.:beer:

BTW Favre played average. Those INTs he threw where ummm...terrible. That underhanded pass that was almost an INT was terrible. In his defense his if his team could hold onto the dang ball he wouldnt have had to pass as much. It is good to see him doing well however.

KCL
10-08-2007, 12:16 AM

BTW Favre played average. Those INTs he threw where ummm...terrible. That underhanded pass that was almost an INT was terrible. In his defense his if his team could hold onto the dang ball he wouldnt have had to pass as much. It is good to see him doing well however.

no thanks...but I see the Bengels will be making a trip to
Arrowhead next week.

sneakers
10-08-2007, 12:19 AM

About half the interceptions he throws in a season are completely boneheaded....you think to yourself afterwards, "That was one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen". And stupid Packer fans here in Wisconsin are all "He has such a will to win, He's a gunslinger...blah....blah...blah..."

No. Only and idiot would try to throw that ball....but then again only 1 more interception and he is the all time INT king.

Poet
10-08-2007, 12:29 AM
no thanks...but I see the Bengels will be making a trip to
Arrowhead next week.

I don't know who will win the game, but a lot of TDs for LJ for sure. Oh well, your stagnant offense versus our terrible defense should be interesting.

KCL
10-08-2007, 06:04 AM
I don't know who will win the game, but a lot of TDs for LJ for sure. Oh well, your stagnant offense versus our terrible defense should be interesting.

TDs for LJ:confused:

Maybe alot of touches...:rolleyes:

omac
10-12-2007, 12:52 PM
About half the interceptions he throws in a season are completely boneheaded....you think to yourself afterwards, "That was one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen". And stupid Packer fans here in Wisconsin are all "He has such a will to win, He's a gunslinger...blah....blah...blah..."

No. Only and idiot would try to throw that ball....but then again only 1 more interception and he is the all time INT king.

Yeah, but if you compare that with the number of TDs, Completions, and Attempts, he actually has a similar ratio as .... John Elway. :eek:

Favre: 277 INTs / 423 TDs = .655 or 2 INTs per 3 TDs = 8 INTs for 12 TDs
Elway: 226 INTs / 300 TDs = .753 or 3 INTs per 4 TDs = 9 INTs for 12 TDs

Favre: 277 INTs / 5162 Compl. = .054
Elway: 226 INTs / 4123 Compl. = .053

Favre: 277 INTs / 8433 Attmp. = .033
Elway: 226 INTs / 7250 Attmp. = .031