PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Tebow ready for whatever Jets throw at him

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Just two days after throwing only eight passes in Sunday's win at Kansas City, Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow​ couldn't duck questions about when the Broncos will start to throw more.

Would it be Thursday night against the New York Jets?

"We'll see. You never know," Tebow said after practice. "We just want to win the game somehow, and you'll never know how it's going to be."

rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19341386

MasterShake
11-15-2011, 05:49 PM
They better be ready for whatever he throws at THEM! Well, not AT them. Hopefully over them, but not over his reciever. You know what I mean...

Uh. GO BRONCOS!

Ziggy
11-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Nah, I think the Jets need to be ready for what we throw at them.

MasterShake
11-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Nah, I think the Jets need to be ready for what we throw at them.

I predict 4 sacks. 2 by Von, 2 by Doom. One for a strip, fumble, and recovery! :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2011, 06:17 PM
this article somewhat goes with this thread:

Over the past few weeks, the Denver Broncos have made their intentions clear: they are going to run the football. A lot.

So while Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan may be known for his multiple personnel groupings and aggressive blitzes geared towards rattling quarterbacks, he knows it won’t matter if his team can’t limit the Denver rushing attack Thursday night.

“This week is going to be about stopping the run,” Ryan said in a conference call earlier today. “I think that’s going to be the main priority. Obviously, going against Denver their priority is to run the football, and you have to be able to stop it.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/ryan-focused-on-run-defense/

lgenf
11-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Are we getting hints that the broncos are going to try and run the ball Thursday night?

Ravage!!!
11-15-2011, 07:13 PM
Are we getting hints that the broncos are going to try and run the ball Thursday night?

we certainly aren't going to be a big passer

Shazam!
11-15-2011, 07:19 PM
In a perfect world I would LOVE to see Decker burn Revis for a 50+ TD

cuzz4169
11-15-2011, 07:39 PM
It's crazy bc I watched Tebow for 4 yrs at Florida and his accuracy was never as bad as it is now. Doesn't matter offense or who your playing against. If I can throw a ball through a tire I should be able to always do it. Accuracy is accuracy.

cuzz4169
11-15-2011, 07:40 PM
In a perfect world I would LOVE to see Decker burn Revis for a 50+ TD

Or Tebow truck his ass!!!

battherastard
11-15-2011, 08:10 PM
I could see denver passing 20-25 times in this game just to throw the jets off

wayninja
11-15-2011, 08:12 PM
It's crazy bc I watched Tebow for 4 yrs at Florida and his accuracy was never as bad as it is now. Doesn't matter offense or who your playing against. If I can throw a ball through a tire I should be able to always do it. Accuracy is accuracy.

Can you do it with a NFL caliber lineman/LB's bearing down on you with prison eyes?

broncofaninfla
11-15-2011, 08:37 PM

Yeah this one has me stumped too. I'm a Florida State fan but I watched a lot of Florida games with friends and Tebow had no issues with his accuracy at Florida. I can't help but think once the game slows down for him his acciracy will improve at this level and make this offense a tough one to contend with.

I'd also like to see the Broncos bring in Urban M as a consultant. It couldn't hurt and I bet he could improve on the passing game.

catfish
11-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah this one has me stumped too. I'm a Florida State fan but I watched a lot of Florida games with friends and Tebow had no issues with his accuracy at Florida. I can't help but think once the game slows down for him his acciracy will improve at this level and make this offense a tough one to contend with.

I'd also like to see the Broncos bring in Urban M as a consultant. It couldn't hurt and I bet he could improve on the passing game.

We will see in this game if the accuracy has improved. I didn't think it was too bad last game considering the passes that were called, but its hard to judge on the deep ball as 50% is throwing it up and 50% is the receiver adjusting to the ball