PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Take from a Jets Forum

Dreadnought
11-14-2011, 09:09 PM
:D

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2326760&postcount=24

Buff
11-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Wow, they've been putting up with his shit since 2003... That's impressive.

BroncoBJ
11-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Wow, they've been putting up with his shit since 2003... That's impressive.

:lol: I was trying to figure out what you meant. Then realized he joined in 2003. My goodness. I didn't even know what a message board was in 2003 :lol:

What the hell was he doing there in 2003 tho?

FanInAZ
11-14-2011, 09:17 PM
If us drafting Tebow is why he joined our site last year, what Gator did the Jets draft in 2003 that would have compelled him to join that site? :confused:

lgenf
11-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Give it up for jags over there talking shit

BroncoBJ
11-14-2011, 09:27 PM
If us drafting Tebow is why he joined our site last year, what Gator did the Jets draft in 2003 that would have compelled him to join that site? :confused:

Yea, sort of what I was wondering. Matt Walters, DE came out of Miami then to the Jets. Maybe he was a Miami fan cause they were good then, then became a Tebow/Florida fan when they were good? :confused:

Davii
11-14-2011, 09:31 PM
Those. Poor. ********.

MasterShake
11-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Jags gets around. If you google his user name he pops up on a ton of forums, including some sailing forum. I think he is just some supercomputer troll now honestly.

FanInAZ
11-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Jags gets around. If you google his user name he pops up on a ton of forums, including some sailing forum. I think he is just some supercomputer troll now honestly.

He even has his own YouTube channel

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvvz6VHcyhg?version=3&feature=player_profilepage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvvz6VHcyhg?version=3&feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jagsbch#p/u/19/zvvz6VHcyhg

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2011, 09:52 PM
He started the following thread over at the Jet's Forum - and so far, has written a book - 5 posts in his thread, and 4 are his :D

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=68987

underrated29
11-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Is it jagsbach?

I saw him on the other bronco site and he was a 2003 singey as well. I was very baffled by such.

SR
11-14-2011, 09:57 PM
What an absolute moron.

chazoe60
11-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Jugs makes me feel bad rooting for Tebow. That dude has issues.

He is right though, If Tebow goes missing check Elway's crawlspace.

Dreadnought
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
He started the following thread over at the Jet's Forum - and so far, has written a book - 5 posts in his thread, and 4 are his :D

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=68987

Thats a Jagsbch Classic right there. Paranoid. Long Winded. Unreadable. Delusional. Obsessive

Ravage!!!
11-14-2011, 10:50 PM

Elway doesn't have anything to fear. Tebow's play is just making Elway that much more of a God in the fan's eyes.

chazoe60
11-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Elway doesn't have anything to fear. Tebow's play is just making Elway that much more of a God in the fan's eyes.

Every incomplete that Tebow throws is Elway's fault. Elway, or as my buddy Jugs and I like to call him, Judas, loves to see Tebow fail. It's a conspiracy, go look it up Jugs is in the know. He is living in an undisclosed location because of the sizeable price on his head. Free steak from Elway's for the capture of Jugs, dead or alive.

WTE
11-15-2011, 07:48 AM
Jets fans....

iFswjsmvgoI

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2011, 11:05 AM
This morning, he added one more chapter to his book - some of what is in that post:

"As far as I am concerned the opportunity to get this passing offense up to speed, was consciously and deliberately blown by EFX.

But the pass plays can't be like they where last week forcing Tebow into throwing high risk pass after high risk pass. EFX need to revert back to the high percentage pass plays that Orton rn 99% of the time, while mixing in the deep passing game to keep the safeties honest.

I hope my attempt to expose this diablolical reality, will force EFX to set Tebow free to be all he can be against the Jets with a scheme that lends itself to success rather than failure. If they do, and that is a big if, Tebows name could be synonamous with league MVP considering how he has taken a 1-4 team and turned it into 4-1 team while beating a play-off Darling in the Jets~!!"

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2328572&postcount=6

forcing Tebow to throw high risk passes after high risk passes against KC :confused:

And of course jags - EFX are on the internet 24/7 reading your posts, in order to find your expertise, in regards to how they should utilize TT :lol:

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 11:12 AM
so that is Jags huh?

slim
11-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Do we really need to read what that idiot posts on another forum?

I mean, I don't even read what he posts here.

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 11:15 AM
just reclicked. yesterday when I looked at it, I didn't even notice the poster. I would think that a real troll would change usernames and avatars from forum to forum. . in fact, I would just assume that. His avy is stupid too, btw. Val Kilmer's a fag

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 11:15 AM
just reclicked. yesterday when I looked at it, I didn't even notice the poster. I would think that a real troll would change usernames and avatars from forum to forum. . in fact, I would just assume that. His avy is stupid too, btw. Val Kilmer's a fag

slim
11-15-2011, 11:17 AM

Yeah, he is kind of a fag. But he was really good in Tombstone.

TXBRONC
11-15-2011, 11:22 AM

Yes he does. I hear his favorite movie is Fatal Attraction and that he identifies closely with Glenn Close's psychopathic character. :shocked:

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah, he is kind of a fag. But he was really good in Tombstone.

He's a good actor. Liked him in the Doors, Topgun, Tombstone, just about everything I saw him in. He seems like he would be irritating, but seeing him in Jags avy drives it home even more.

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes he does. I hear his favorite movie is Fatal Attraction and that he identifies closely with Glenn Close's psychopathic character. :shocked:

i think he's just your run of the mill egoist, maybe to an extreme. Otherwise probably pretty harmless. He seems like release from bondage of self would do him and the world some good

Northman
11-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I feel sorry for those Jets fans. They are in for a world of hurt now. lmao

Northman
11-15-2011, 12:17 PM
j Val Kilmer's a fag

Yea, but that was his best role so he has that going for him. Tombstone is da shiznit.

BroncoNut
11-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Yea, but that was his best role so he has that going for him. Tombstone is da shiznit.

I saw that movie about 12 years ago. I liked it alot. I will see it again sometime I am sure. Can't think of the actor that played Wyatt Earp, but he is well known and was/is married to Goldie Hawn... Kurt Russel. He's a much better actor than fagboy Val.

Northman
11-15-2011, 12:27 PM
I saw that movie about 12 years ago. I liked it alot. I will see it again sometime I am sure. Can't think of the actor that played Wyatt Earp, but he is well known and was/is married to Goldie Hawn... Kurt Russel. He's a much better actor than fagboy Val.

Russell is better but Val was excellent in that role. At least much better than Dennis Quaid was for the Costner version.

slim
11-15-2011, 12:29 PM
I thought Russell was kind of crappy in that movie.

I liked Kilmer and Sam Elliot in that movie.

Oh, and BB Thorton

Northman
11-15-2011, 12:30 PM
I thought Russell was kind of crappy in that movie.

I liked Kilmer and Sam Elliot in that movie.

Oh, and BB Thorton

Which one was Billy Bob? I cant remember.

slim
11-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Which one was Billy Bob? I cant remember.

He was the loud mouth dealer that Wyatt bitch slapped around and kicked out of the bar.

Dreadnought
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
I was going to ask which one of youse guys needed to 'fess up, but I noticed the link wasn't to our forum. He must have taken his road show elsewhere

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=2328908&postcount=9

JAGSBCH IS NOT A BRONCOS FAN!!

Please do not listen to this idiot. I had to create an account because I couldn't have this clown representing our fan base. He posts all of the time on our forum. He is annoying and the most biased Tebow fan on our boards. He is a Tebow fan, not a Broncos fan.

With that said, I am looking forward to this game on Thursday. Denver has been winning with a dominant run game and pass rush lately. Von Miller has had 20 qb hits in the last two weeks. The guy is a beast and I am sure he will give Sanchez problems.

This game worries me because Ryan is a great defensive coach. I haven't watched many Jets games this year but it seems like your pass rush is not what it use to be. If you can put pressure on Tebow and force him to make quick reads it will be a long day for Denver. Detroit used this strategy and dominated us. Our team is different from that game though. Since then we have catered to Tebow's strengths. Tebow is not as bad as his critics think nor is he as good as his fans project. One thing he does do is score. It's not always pretty but he somehow gets the job done. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.

No offense, but Sanchez does not worry me at all. Denver will get pressure and I expect to see him make some mistakes. In order to be successful against us the Jets need to get the run game going.

I don't really know what to think of this game. I think you guys got screwed having to play Sunday night. Being forced to fly across the country on a short week is no easy task, especially when you will be playing in altitude. The Jets worry me because I believe Ryan can put together a scheme to stop the Broncos option run. You never know though.

You are welcome to come over to our message boards and talk about the game:

forums.denverbroncos.com

Over there you will find actual Denver fans. Anyways, here is to a good game this week.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2011, 10:40 PM
He's everywhere - he's everywhere :D

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/authors/author/131636

chazoe60
11-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Holy shit that dude is a psychopath. Elway this, Elway that.

Elway is totally railroading Tebow's career though, that's pretty obvious.