PDA

View Full Version : Broncos at Ravens (2012) Should North attend game?

Northman
11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
So yea, the last two times our team has come to Bmore ive been able to watch them in all their glory. But, we all know the outcome of those games so ive heard that next year the Broncs are coming back. So, i usually get tickets to these games with some very nice seats but should i go at the cost of jinxing them?

Discuss....:coffee:

BroncoNut
11-14-2011, 04:20 PM
get a tik for me North and I'll go with you and Missy to unjinx if there is indeed a jinx. Baltimore has been a pretty formidable opponent the last several seasons and Denver has been pretty crappy.

slim
11-14-2011, 04:45 PM
No.

underrated29
11-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I want to say NO NORTH, GO **** YOURSELF!!!-
But Tebow seems to be the reversal of all trends. Miami, back to back wins, terrible running team....

So in light of this situation, I think you must now go to ensure that the trend reversal continues and we win. Plus, if we do end up losing I can still blame you for being there.

BroncoNut
11-14-2011, 04:56 PM
I want to say NO NORTH, GO **** YOURSELF!!!-
But Tebow seems to be the reversal of all trends. Miami, back to back wins, terrible running team....

So in light of this situation, I think you must now go to ensure that the trend reversal continues and we win. Plus, if we do end up losing I can still blame you for being there.

what?

TXBRONC
11-14-2011, 05:01 PM
I would go if I had the opportunity.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoNut
11-14-2011, 05:05 PM
North, I got to thinking on this title. first of all, one "attends" tea parties and baby showers. If your going to make a show. bring some flair. I think it's more your attitude at these games than just the fact that you are there.

You're too gentle, get out there and kick some ass.

Nomad
11-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Doesn't matter who attends.....BRONCOS get throttled everytime they play the Ravens in Baltimore. This will be the third straight game there....WTF NFL can schedule them in Denver!:confused:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=den&tm2=rav&yr=all

Tned
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
So yea, the last two times our team has come to Bmore ive been able to watch them in all their glory. But, we all know the outcome of those games so ive heard that next year the Broncs are coming back. So, i usually get tickets to these games with some very nice seats but should i go at the cost of jinxing them?

Discuss....:coffee:

I say go, but in a Raven's jersey while cheering for the Ravens. Let's see if it turns out differently.

underrated29
11-14-2011, 05:36 PM
what?

Did it sink in yet?

Northman
11-14-2011, 05:41 PM
North, I got to thinking on this title. first of all, one "attends" tea parties and baby showers. If your going to make a show. bring some flair. I think it's more your attitude at these games than just the fact that you are there.

You're too gentle, get out there and kick some ass.

You know, i havent thought of that. The last two years i was watching Orton and maybe his ho-hum attitude rubbed off on me. With Tebow, i might just be fired up! But ill have to limit the flair to just 15 pieces.

Northman
11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
I say go, but in a Raven's jersey while cheering for the Ravens. Let's see if it turns out differently.

Uh......i just cant do that. It would be like cheating on my wife and i would feel so dirty. Ughhhh...

Slick
11-14-2011, 05:46 PM
You should go North. Mo is taking care of fixing our mojo.

I know if the Broncos played in Cancun I'd be there in a heartbeat.

chazoe60
11-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Stay away you jinxing turd.

lgenf
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Go, it's not very often you get to cheer for your team in person when you live outside the home state

Buy your tix, enjoy the game no matter the outcome

And if I can off some advice up from someone who just watched the broncos from an enemy basecamp, go in all your broncos glory, and don't leave until the clock strikes 0:00 or in my case OT

Cause you never know what that little Tebow has up his sleeve

Northman
11-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Go, it's not very often you get to cheer for your team in person when you live outside the home state

Buy your tix, enjoy the game no matter the outcome

And if I can off some advice up from someone who just watched the broncos from an enemy basecamp, go in all your broncos glory, and don't leave until the clock strikes 0:00 or in my case OT

Cause you never know what that little Tebow has up his sleeve

Oh, i ALWAYS represent. :D

nevcraw
I find it rather appalling that you think that highly of yourself that your attendance actually would or could determine the outcome of a game.. but if if you go and they lose 2 words: shit storm. :eek:

Locnar
I would go even if Kyle Orton was playing.

Northman
11-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I find it rather appalling that you think that highly of yourself that your attendance actually would or could determine the outcome of a game.. but if if you go and they lose 2 words: shit storm. :eek:

Wait, you've seen me post on this forum for how long now and it hasnt dawned on you? :laugh:

Elevation inc
11-14-2011, 07:39 PM
why not??? the curse was MCD not you.... I will be going for sure....best chances i have of seeing denver are when the play the eagles, redskins, jets and baltimore away. I lived overseas since 2000 up untill this year so the fact i might get to go is great for me....only game i have been to since 2000 is the game in london against the 49 er's and we know what happened there(spygate...lol)

so im stoked we play them in bmore next year....

chazoe60
11-14-2011, 07:44 PM
It's every Broncos fan's obligation to see to it that Northman never again witnesses a Denver Broncos game live. I say ww have face recognition technology installed at every stadium just looking for his mug.

Northman is on the no watch list.

Northman
11-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Chaz gets it. lol

jhildebrand
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM

I find it rather appalling you don't know better. Of course North is the jinx in Baltimore.

:lol: