PDA

View Full Version : Champ on Jim Rome right now

Skacorica
11-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Just to summarize:

-Champ believes defense is significantly better due to elvis being back, himself healthy, Von playing better. Believes Broncos can win the division.

-He believes TT will be a successful QB, but needs to work on parts of his game. Said TT is on a different level than others as far as work ethic and intangibles.

-If he wins super bowl, he wants it to be as a Bronco, period.

I freaking love Champ.

Skacorica
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Nothing new or earth shattering, but always like listening to him.

Btw its on 104.3 the fan or http://www.1043thefan.com/listenOnline.aspx

Thnikkaman
11-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Champ > Portis

weazel
11-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Champ > Portis

but Portis IS the champ!
http://www.kcchiefsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ClintonPortisBelt.jpg

Cugel
11-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I listened to the interview. Nice, but nothing earth shattering. He said that the "jury's still out" on Tebow, whether he can become a good NFL QB.

Frankly, the rest of the season is not about wins, but will be measured by whether Tebow can learn to execute the 3 step drop and throw and accurate pass.

He made his first step by hitting Decker on the TD but he under-threw two other passes that should have gone for TDs to open WRs in the game. His passes still looked like Joe Kapp out there and he's not throwing to a spot, he's looking at the WR and THEN throwing the ball, giving the defenders time to come and make a play.

So, we'll just have to wait and see if they can get Tebow to develop more accuracy as the games go along.

claymore
11-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Champ Bailey is the Broncos PR guy.

BroncoWave
11-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Champ > Portis > Claymore

Fixed that for you.

BroncoStud
11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
My all-time favorite Broncos...

1. John Elway
2. Easy Ed
3. Champ Bailey

Champ is the man. It would really suck to see him in another team's jersey.

Dreadnought
11-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Champ > Portis

Yep. The trade of Portis for Champ and a second was one of the great trading swindles of all time. We rooked the Redskins big time. Dan Snyder got jobbed. It was almost on a par with Herschell Walker for everything-plus-the-kitchen-sink and Ricky Williams for a draft's worth of picks.

It would take a mighty dumb Hillbilly not to see that. A fella as sharp as a sack of wet hair. I don't know anyone like that though