PDA

View Full Version : Who is Vic Morris?

lex
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Im not sure who it is but he/she is reporting that Raheem Morris is no longer one of the 3 finalists and that Spags is. I hope this is correct but Im skeptical.

Bleh. Nevermind. I was reading a thread from the mane that should have been, "according to Vic (as in Lombardi), Morris is..."

Duh.

Even still, hopefully this is correct.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
According to the following, Spags is not out of the picture. Vic Lombardi on Ch 4, just stated that he was pulling for Phila to win so that the Broncos could talk to Spags again shortly.

The Broncos now say that they're going to take a 24-hour cooling-off period and let things settle.

It can be presumed that taking a break is to wait and see what happens in the New York Giants/Philadelphia Eagles game on Sunday. If the Giants lose, then Broncos officials would be able to talk to defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo again.

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/josh.mcdaniels.broncos.2.905035.html

Bozo Jr.
01-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Ya, I'm not sold on Morris. I would be happy with Frazier, but my first choice is still Spags. Not only does he know his "D", he fits the team. Plus he might sway some of that Giants talent our way. Can anyone say "D-Ward"!

As for McD, even though their offense is great, just the thought of anyone from the NE coaching staff running our team makes me want to vomit! I'm sure Bellichick taught him some tricks......some dirty tricks!

SR
01-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Like how to tape other teams...

BroncoWave
01-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Thank God the Giants lost. Spags is back in play!

SmilinAssasSin27
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM
tomorrow should be fun...

Rick
01-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Spags is the needed guy here, I just really believe that.

And as far as if he installs a more ball control offense here, really we have the tools here save the running attack.

The reason the ball control offense did not work for the Giants today is manning was not on his best and he had virtualy no true blue recieving talent. A few ok guys but no real studs IMO.

Here with Curter, Shef, Eddie, BMarsh and having a solid running attack to me this team could eat a ton of clock and if we did need to score quick, well they certainly have that ability as well.

omac
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Spags is the needed guy here, I just really believe that.

And as far as if he installs a more ball control offense here, really we have the tools here save the running attack.

The reason the ball control offense did not work for the Giants today is manning was not on his best and he had virtualy no true blue recieving talent. A few ok guys but no real studs IMO.

Here with Curter, Shef, Eddie, BMarsh and having a solid running attack to me this team could eat a ton of clock and if we did need to score quick, well they certainly have that ability as well.

I would not be opposed to much more running plays, in fact, I wanted the Broncos to run more this season than they have, despite how the running game wasn't really consistently here.

What I don't want, though, is a situation like KC, where they had one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, and Herm Edwards totally disregards that and turns them into one of the worst, inept offenses, just because he believes in ball control. :tsk: