PDA

View Full Version : Hey we won, and took the early lead, and held that lead the whole game!

lgenf
11-13-2011, 05:32 PM
I know it wasn't the prettiest win, but we are on a streak!

And as a newer fan to the team (only my second year) we took the lead early, and didn't give it back all game, that's a wire to wire WIN!

I'll take that

I didn't get to see much of he game, tuned in after half time (I honestly thought we were another late game today) but reading the forum, it seemed we didn't pass much and not all the incompletes were on timmy this time.

I did tune in, in time to see that beautiful TD pass to decker, Tebow throws a nice deep ball.

Ok short week, and the jets, shit, let's just hope our team gets healthy quick and the jets get the crap kicked out of themselves by the pats tonight

GO BRONCOS!

BroncoBJ
11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Glad to have imput from a 2 year fan. :salute:

BroncoNut
11-13-2011, 05:47 PM
good input Lgenf. You bring more than many long time fans to the board.

camdisco24
11-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Yup, ugly win. But who cares! We won! :defense: was on it today.

Thnikkaman
11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
two of those dropped passes were on underthrown deep balls. but that is just touch that will come with time.

I am worried about Tebow's ability to throw 5-8 yard passes. something again that he should be able to work on.

lgenf
11-13-2011, 07:05 PM
We don't have any 5 to 8 yard passes, those are runs in our play book!

Ha ha

Joel
11-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I know it wasn't the prettiest win, but we are on a streak!

And as a newer fan to the team (only my second year) we took the lead early, and didn't give it back all game, that's a wire to wire WIN!

I'll take that

I didn't get to see much of he game, tuned in after half time (I honestly thought we were another late game today) but reading the forum, it seemed we didn't pass much and not all the incompletes were on timmy this time.

I did tune in, in time to see that beautiful TD pass to decker, Tebow throws a nice deep ball.

Ok short week, and the jets, shit, let's just hope our team gets healthy quick and the jets get the crap kicked out of themselves by the pats tonight

GO BRONCOS!
That pass was perfect and, despite one of the NFL.com commentators, the other deep one to Decker wasn't too bad; Decker had a juggling try at it despite falling backward, and catches it without a Chiefs DB coming over at the last minute to get a hand on it. The only really bad bass I saw (and there were only 8, so they were easy to count) was a short one into the dirt on third down. He looked significantly more accurate today, but he has to hit more than 25% of his throws before his passing will inspire faith in fans and fear in foes. The D was truly lights out (take away the FG with 0:07 left against prevent D and the Chiefs only scored once) and even Lance Ball was getting OK yardage after McGahee and Moreno left the game with injuries. A win is a win however you get there. :)

Thnikkaman
11-13-2011, 11:41 PM
That pass was perfect and, despite one of the NFL.com commentators, the other deep one to Decker wasn't too bad; Decker had a juggling try at it despite falling backward, and catches it without a Chiefs DB coming over at the last minute to get a hand on it. The only really bad bass I saw (and there were only 8, so they were easy to count) was a short one into the dirt on third down. He looked significantly more accurate today, but he has to hit more than 25% of his throws before his passing will inspire faith in fans and fear in foes. The D was truly lights out (take away the FG with 0:07 left against prevent D and the Chiefs only scored once) and even Lance Ball was getting OK yardage after McGahee and Moreno left the game with injuries. A win is a win however you get there. :)

And a win in Kansas City to boot. Something that has only happened 8 times in 22 tries to date.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2011, 11:43 PM
two of those dropped passes were on underthrown deep balls. but that is just touch that will come with time.

I am worried about Tebow's ability to throw 5-8 yard passes. something again that he should be able to work on.

He did attempt two of those but one was a bad pass to Rosario and the other was a flat out drop by Ball.

gregbroncs
11-13-2011, 11:52 PM

Decker was 3 steps behind the defender and the pass was way too short. Decker had a shot at it only because he made the play for it. If the ball is thrown correctly the defender never gets close. Too me that pass was every bit as bad as the short one. He throws it where it should be and it's a sure TD. He didn't it was short and terrible.

However the pass to Decker in the 3rd quarter was pretty as hell. Right on stride and perfectly positioned. And Tebow had at least 1 pass flat out dropped on the shovel pass and another by Ball I believe. So 4-8 is not bad if you take out the drops.

Denvernut707
11-14-2011, 12:48 AM
And as a newer fan to the team (only my second year)

Tebows second year with the Broncos just so happens to be this year. Coincidence?

BORDERLINE
11-14-2011, 01:12 AM

Tebows second year with the Broncos just so happens to be this year. Coincidence?

I guess my avi is catching on...

Maybe it's gonna be the new Tebowing on this forum:cool:????

Come on guys flex your biceps!!!:lol:

Thnikkaman
11-14-2011, 09:27 AM

We know that the author of the OP is Loyal to Tebow. that being said, he has become the most tollerable.

lgenf
11-14-2011, 11:05 AM
We know that the author of the OP is Loyal to Tebow. that being said, he has become the most tollerable.

Yes I fully admit I got here via Tebow, but I have a vested interest in this team and wanted them to succeed even when Orton was QB, especially last year

Now I did say that Denver and mcduuugh should have switched to Tebow last year at the bye week then also