PDA

View Full Version : I like watching wins

MOtorboat
11-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Yup.

Locnar
11-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I like watching Von Miller inflict pain on quarterbacks.

Superchop 7
11-13-2011, 04:08 PM
When they ran our play (Hotchkiss)....."veer 6"........an entire team went nuts.

DenBronx
11-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Just think if TT would have played the whole game against SD.

camdisco24
11-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Looks like your unjinx thread worked!

chazoe60
11-13-2011, 04:11 PM
You must love watching Tebow then? :laugh:

igoe4broncos
11-13-2011, 04:11 PM
It is pretty fun, ain't it?

MOtorboat
11-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Looks like your unjinx thread worked!

ixne on the njinxe

MOtorboat
11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
You must love watching Tebow then? :laugh:

Not really.

But he wins. Ands that's his job.

Mike
11-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Two game win streaks are rare in Denver. Ugly or not, I will take it.

Northman
11-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Yep. Still not sure how Tebow will play out but he's 3-1 as the starter and we are winning. Till take that anyday over hoping for losses.

sneakers
11-13-2011, 04:19 PM
I could get used to this winning thing.

Mike
11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
I could get used to this winning thing.

Probably better not. :lol:

nevcraw
11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
TT managed the game and made no mistakes. the team was solid in evert area. was it pretty.. no but effective for sure.. also - we don't win too many in KC.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2011, 04:27 PM
I really love watching our Broncos punch the Raiders in the mouth in the Black Hole and then punch the Chiefs in the mouth at Arrowhead the very next week! First time since '77 we've won back-to-back road divisional games. Cashing Checks and Breaking Necks... there's a new attitude in Denver. :salute:

Agent of Orange
11-13-2011, 04:28 PM
TT managed the game and made no mistakes. the team was solid in evert area. was it pretty.. no but effective for sure.. also - we don't win too many in KC.

I think it was beautiful. To be honest, there's a big part of me that doesnt want to follow the same blueprint that almost every other team in the league is trying to follow.

BroncoTech
11-13-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm impressed with the coaching as far as the lack of penalties. Especially the O-line, no false starts or holding calls to speak of all year.

jhildebrand
11-13-2011, 04:34 PM
I like watching wins

Especially in KC and Oakland :D

catfish
11-13-2011, 04:34 PM
I think it was beautiful. To be honest, there's a big part of me that doesnt want to follow the same blueprint that almost every other team in the league is trying to follow.

The problem with using the same gameplan as everyone else is that just leaves talent and execution to seperate the 13-3 form the 4-12

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2011, 04:39 PM
We've now matched our win total from last season. That's something to think about. Now, we've got to get ready for the Jets on a short week.

Honestly, with the CBs the Jets have, I'm completely okay with limiting the amount of throws Tebow has to make. If we can keep the score close by running the ball vs them, I'm all for it. Make the Jets play our game and not fall into the trap of feeling like you have to pass all the time vs them.

BigDaddyBronco
11-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm impressed with the coaching as far as the lack of penalties. Especially the O-line, no false starts or holding calls to speak of all year.

Uh, Clady leads the league in holding penalties.

Agent of Orange
11-13-2011, 04:42 PM
We've now matched our win total from last season. That's something to think about. Now, we've got to get ready for the Jets on a short week.

Honestly, with the CBs the Jets have, I'm completely okay with limiting the amount of throws Tebow has to make. If we can keep the score close by running the ball vs them, I'm all for it. Make the Jets play our game and not fall into the trap of feeling like you have to pass all the time vs them.

Yeah, the Jets play in a division where they're thinking about defending Tom Brady all the time. It will be interesting to see how this affects them as a defense? Will something be exposed because the Jets defense is put together with a certain kind of offense in mind?

BTW, you make a great point about the Broncos disarming the Jets of their greatest strength on defense personnel wise because of style of play.

Northman
11-13-2011, 04:43 PM

The other good news is that the Jets are 21st against the run. The Chiefs were 18th and the Faid were 8th. Whatever we're doing blocking scheme wise is working.

BroncoBJ
11-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Yea, its pretty fun. :elefant: Damn, just wish we had 1 more win though. 5-4 sounds so much better then 4-5. But I'll take 4-5 over being 1-4 :fight:

Feels good though.

Northman
11-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Yea, its pretty fun. :elefant: Damn, just wish we had 1 more win though. 5-4 sounds so much better then 4-5. But I'll take 4-5 over being 1-4 :fight:

Feels good though.

Just think, by Thursday night we could be .500 lol. Who would of thought that?

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2011, 04:47 PM
The other good news is that the Jets are 21st against the run. The Chiefs were 18th and the Faid were 8th. Whatever we're doing blocking scheme wise is working.

The ZBS was back in force today. I really hope McGahee and Moreno are okay. Both looked great out there running behind that ZBS. Even Ball did okay. You could tell he's not accustomed to the read-option, yet. Like when he pulled Tebow down during the exchange. Tebow was trying to pull it out and run and Ball was like "F that! It's mine". I LOL'ed when that happened.

BroncoBJ
11-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Just think, by Thursday night we could be .500 lol. Who would of thought that?

Just think, if we had Andrew Luck, we'd be undefeated. :elefant:

But yea, crazy how we can pull to .500 this week, And were at home on primetime. Should be interesting. Glad we are all 2-2 in the division now. :salute:

LTC Pain
11-13-2011, 04:58 PM
The TV announcer said TT has thrown a TD pass in all seven NFL games he's started. Hope TT continues to develop his passing game.

DenBronx
11-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey MO, since we have a short week and have to play the Jets could you please start another jinx thread by the end of the night?

DenBronx
11-13-2011, 05:02 PM
The TV announcer said TT has thrown a TD pass in all seven NFL games he's started. Hope TT continues to develop his passing game.

They only let him throw it 8 times despite McGahee and Moreno getting hurt early in the game. Also, Decker should have hauled in one of his deep passes early in the game but he dropped it.

The passing game is ugly but I'll gladly take the win.

MOtorboat
11-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey MO, since we have a short week and have to play the Jets could you please start another jinx thread by the end of the night?

In good time.

It's poor form to not at least sleep on the victory.

tomjonesrocks
11-13-2011, 05:26 PM
It's a nice thought -- but the Lions aren't a good run defense either and they destroyed Denver.

vhatever
11-13-2011, 05:47 PM
It's a nice thought -- but the Lions aren't a good run defense either and they destroyed Denver.

Broncos weren't really using a running based offense at the time.

atwater27
11-13-2011, 06:05 PM
I really love watching our Broncos punch the Raiders in the mouth in the Black Hole and then punch the Chiefs in the mouth at Arrowhead the very next week! First time since '77 we've won back-to-back road divisional games. Cashing Checks and Breaking Necks... there's a new attitude in Denver. :salute:

I loved watching Tebow beat the Raiders while the crowd was chanting how much he sucks all game. I absolutely loved watching McGahee's taunting of the fans in the black hole after his 60 yard TD. That was the highlight of the season for me. I will cherish it forever.

bcbronc
11-13-2011, 07:00 PM
I really love watching our Broncos punch the Raiders in the mouth in the Black Hole and then punch the Chiefs in the mouth at Arrowhead the very next week! First time since '77 we've won backto-back road divisional games. Cashing Checks and Breaking Necks... there's a new attitude in Denver. :salute:

That's a pretty remarkable stat when you think of the teams we had through the 90s.

Ya being a run first team, haven't seen that before.

I qabsolutely love going into KC's barn and beating them with a third string HB and only two completed passes. Can't ask for a better f u kc than that.

It might VDry well be smoke and mirrors but I don't care right now. Just win baby.

vettesplus
11-13-2011, 07:30 PM
It is pretty fun, ain't it?

that was one hellava passing show the 2 teams put on today...:lol:

SmilinAssasSin27
11-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Winning is for losers.

catfish
11-13-2011, 08:29 PM
that was one hellava passing show the 2 teams put on today...:lol:

my favorite quote of the day. "Denver had a very balanced offense, than ran it both to the left and the right"

wayninja
11-13-2011, 11:41 PM
I love watching the Broncos ram the football down the oppositions throat even though there is absolutely no doubt, no deceit from us, and no challenge from them that we will do anything else.

BroncoTech
11-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Uh, Clady leads the league in holding penalties.

Uh, have you not noticed we are getting less penalties than the other team every week? Last year we were the 18th 'cleanest' team, this year 10th. You watch the games and you didn't notice this?

source:
http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/penalties-per-game

Timmy!
11-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Uh, have you not noticed we are getting less penalties than the other team every week? Last year we were the 18th 'cleanest' team, this year 10th. You watch the games and you didn't notice this?

source:

u said the oline hasnt had any holding calls 2 speak of. bdb pointed out clady is leading the league in holding calls then u post this....wtf? aplogize 2 bdb immediately.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoTech
11-14-2011, 04:53 AM
u said the oline hasnt had any holding calls 2 speak of. bdb pointed out clady is leading the league in holding calls then u post this....wtf? aplogize 2 bdb immediately

I'm sorry your friend lacks basic reading fundamentals and sources his information on what he's heard on TV.

MOtorboat
11-14-2011, 07:29 AM
I'm sorry your friend lacks basic reading fundamentals and sources his information on what he's heard on TV.

So, Clady doesn't lead the league in holding penalties?

Watchthemiddle
11-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Call it high school, college, etc kind of football I don't care.

Some local talk show was comparing the Broncos offense yesterday to a local High School's here with the ground attack.

The one thing I say to that is...who looked more like the High School team yesterday...KC or Den? All I know is the home team got worked again in their house and walked away with a lose.

I will take whatever it takes for a W.

slim
11-14-2011, 08:26 AM

Fact: the OL has been killing drives with penalties all year.

Now, apologize to BDB.

MOtorboat
11-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Fact: the OL has been killing drives with penalties all year.

Now, apologize to BDB.

Except yesterday.

slim
11-14-2011, 08:50 AM
Except yesterday.

They played well yesterday. No doubt.

How embarrassing would it be to be a Chief's fan right now? :laugh:

MOtorboat
11-14-2011, 09:14 AM
They played well yesterday. No doubt.

How embarrassing would it be to be a Chief's fan right now? :laugh:

Thus far, their season is just strange. Lose three of their best players to ACL injuries immediately, lose their first three, win their next four (including a shutout of Oakland at Oakland) and then just get beat over the head by the second worst team in the league and then a team that didn't even have to pass the ball 10 times to win (and both were at home).

LOL. Chiefs suck.

Thnikkaman
11-14-2011, 10:22 AM

source:

You said that there were no Delay of Games penalties. We've had at least 4 in the last two weeks.

Stop while you're behind.

TXBRONC
11-14-2011, 10:50 AM
You said that there were no Delay of Games penalties. We've had at least 4 in the last two weeks.

Stop while you're behind.

The one delay of game penalty I remember from yesterday was a close call maybe even a bit ticky tacky. Even so I know it still counts against the Broncos.

Thnikkaman
11-14-2011, 11:03 AM
The one delay of game penalty I remember from yesterday was a close call maybe even a bit ticky tacky. Even so I know it still counts against the Broncos.

There was a second to help our Punter get more room. But its still a delay of game penalty.

slim
11-14-2011, 11:22 AM

That was a terrible call.

TXBRONC
11-14-2011, 11:45 AM
There was a second to help our Punter get more room. But its still a delay of game penalty.

That's right I forgot that one, I guess because it was intentional.

Locnar
11-14-2011, 06:10 PM

Even the anti bronco commentators thought that was ticky tacky.