PDA

View Full Version : 6.26.09

Northman
01-10-2009, 08:24 AM
http://www.transformersmovie.com/tfrotf_teaser.jpg

mdmnore88
01-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I can't wait!!!!!! I am such a nerd but I love it anyway!

Northman
01-10-2009, 10:45 AM
You arent a true nerd until you play WOW.

Tned
01-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Is Megan Fox going to be in the second? That's the only question worth asking.

Northman
01-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Yea, she is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

MOtorboat
01-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Is Megan Fox going to be in the second? That's the only question worth asking.

I'll be honest, I wasn't sold on Megan Fox, and I waited to see Transformers for a long time...she might possibly be the hottest woman alive and its all because of that movie, and I can't freakin' explain it one bit.

Northman
01-10-2009, 11:04 AM
I'll be honest, I wasn't sold on Megan Fox, and I waited to see Transformers for a long time...she might possibly be the hottest woman alive and its all because of that movie, and I can't freakin' explain it one bit.

Criminals are HOT!

Tned
01-10-2009, 12:27 PM

Cut offs and bending of the hood of a car on a 'hot' day. Need I say more.

Megan won over a lot of, ummmm, errrr, minds with that scene and a few others.

BroncoAV06
01-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Have not been to alot of movies lately but this is one I am not goign to miss! I only wish my Camaro could transform instead of suck, broke down in the driveway....

sneakers
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
I thought it was going to be Cloverfield 2 by the title of the thread.

sneakers
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM

She is just generically hot...take any 5 bar skanks you might find downtown dress em up and put a lot of makeup on...you get the point.

MasterShake
01-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Cut offs and bending of the hood of a car on a 'hot' day. Need I say more.

Megan won over a lot of, ummmm, errrr, minds with that scene and a few others.

Too bad the movie was downhill from there. If I wanted damn car commercial for GM I'd have watched t.v. Bumblebee was a VW Beetle! And was I the only one who couldn't tell who was fighting who? It was like two giant metal heaps rolling down the street shot really close up with the camera. The first part was pretty good, the last part just angered me.

....That being said it is my geekly duty to see this movie opening weekend. I shall then post my thoughts on the internet shortly thereafter!

sneakers
01-11-2009, 04:53 AM
Too bad the movie was downhill from there. If I wanted damn car commercial for GM I'd have watched t.v. Bumblebee was a VW Beetle! And was I the only one who couldn't tell who was fighting who? It was like two giant metal heaps rolling down the street shot really close up with the camera. The first part was pretty good, the last part just angered me.

....That being said it is my geekly duty to see this movie opening weekend. I shall then post my thoughts on the internet shortly thereafter!

I was also dissapointed with it...especially with the stupid kid they got to play the main character....I hate that guy. He is so whiny and annoying.

edit: he also ruins any movie he is in.

Den21vsBal19
01-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Yea, she is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/
Well, you've got to have something in there to keep Dad happy whilst the Urchin's watching the movie ;)

omac
01-11-2009, 09:19 AM
She is just generically hot...take any 5 bar skanks you might find downtown dress em up and put a lot of makeup on...you get the point.

Okay, what do I do next?

Reidman
06-26-2009, 10:53 AM
So who saw this??

Already close to breaking some weekend records...

Seeing it in a few hours!!:elefant:

Thnikkaman
06-26-2009, 11:08 AM
You arent a true geek until you play WOW.

Sorry. Playing Wow or any MMO is not criteria for being a Nerd. Geeks become obsessed with things. Nerds figure things out easily and usually don't have the mental filters necessary to not share their gained knowledge with everyone. Both terms are not mutually exclusive of each other.

When it comes to computers, math and my job, I am a Nerd. When it comes to sports and music, I am a geek.

:focus:

Meh, I'll wait for the rental.

NightTrainLayne
06-26-2009, 12:40 PM
I haven't seen the first one.

Meagan Fox is the only reason I'd even consider watching the first one.

I'm not planning on seeing the second one either.

I guess I'm officially old now and I'm only 34, because I just don't see the appeal of these from watching the previews. Looks like virtually every other Hollywood summer "blockbuster" from the past 10-15 years: Built for 12-13 year-old kids who barely have the brain capacity to analyze anything besides explosions and battle/fight scenes. Terrible script, poorly developed story lines, but lots of explosions = summer hit.

BigDaddyBronco
06-26-2009, 12:43 PM

I guess I'm officially old now and I'm only 34, because I just don't see the appeal of these from watching the previews. Looks like virtually every other Hollywood summer "blockbuster" from the past 10-15 years: Built for 12-13 year-old kids who barely have the brain capacity to analyze anything besides explosions and battle/fight scenes. Terrible script, poorly developed story lines, but lots of explosions = summer hit.

Oh, you need to see the first one. It's entertaining and Megan Fox, just wow.

Reidman
06-26-2009, 07:07 PM

Ironically I think this is the demographic the producer was aiming these films at. I grew up watching Transformers and it was far and away my favorite "toon" of the 80's...I'm 33 btw..

That being said, I think this is has to be the movie of the year!

While maybe not written quite as well as the first, it still delivers all the heart-pounding action and special effects of the first...

Oh yeah...and Megan Fox....nuff said!

MOtorboat
07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
I was also dissapointed with it...especially with the stupid kid they got to play the main character....I hate that guy. He is so whiny and annoying.

edit: he also ruins any movie he is in.

Then you probably won't be a big fan of the Indiana Jones series from here on out, because he's the dude...