PDA

View Full Version : bolts beat broncs

kcvet
10-07-2007, 06:52 PM
41-3 F. wow !!!! what a sheeelackin. can't remember the last time the broncs got beat this bad. KC lost a few like this to. it just ain't your day. what is wrong with the broncs D???? I only saw a part of the game. so. the broncs, chiefs and bolts are what?????.............2-3???? what a whacked out season. and the faiders are now on top.
our D showed up again but as usual the O stayed home and watched it on TV.

KCL
10-07-2007, 06:59 PM
The Broncos took a beating and the

Chiefs took half a beating!:laugh:

Jacksonville and SD both played tough and

both on the road.

KCL
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
41-3 F. wow !!!! what a sheeelackin. can't remember the last time the broncs got beat this bad. KC lost a few like this to. it just ain't your day. what is wrong with the broncs D???? I only saw a part of the game. so. the broncs, chiefs and bolts are what?????.............2-3???? what a whacked out season. and the faiders are now on top.
our D showed up again but as usual the O stayed home and watched it on TV.

I watched til the 3rd QTR and then later saw the final...I was like:eek:

OUCH! Thats gonna leave a mark.

kcvet
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM
I watched til the 3rd QTR and then later saw the final...I was like:eek:

OUCH! Thats gonna leave a mark.

ill bet the faider fans fainted when they found out their on top. and didn't even play today !!!! hahaha

KCL
10-07-2007, 07:19 PM
ill bet the faider fans fainted when they found out their on top. and didn't even play today !!!! hahaha

well they better enjoy it cause the division will probably change hands
many times before the season ends....:laugh:

broncosfanscott
10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
well they better enjoy it cause the division will probably change hands
many times before the season ends....:laugh:

Yeah, who would have thought that after five weeks that the Raiders would be in first place at 2-2 and everybody else 2-3?

TXBRONC
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. We didn't loose. We got the hell kicked out of us.

KCL
10-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Packers are winning 7-0 :D ;)

GO BRETT AND PACKERS!:beer:

DenBronx
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
at this point the afc west is dead. can any fan in the afc actually say their team is going to get to the playoffs and push for the superbowl? if the bolts, chefs, fades or bronks went to the playoffs wed all get destroyed by the pats or colts. it would be crazy if somehow the raiders won the division....id take a full year off from watching football if that happens.

superbowl right here pats vs cowboys

KCL
10-07-2007, 10:45 PM
at this point the afc west is dead. can any fan in the afc actually say their team is going to get to the playoffs and push for the superbowl? if the bolts, chefs, fades or bronks went to the playoffs wed all get destroyed by the pats or colts. it would be crazy if somehow the raiders won the division....id take a full year off from watching football if that happens.

superbowl right here pats vs cowboys

well I could say they might get to the playoffs and have a repeat of
last years playoff game...:rolleyes:

I guess I can feel better about that loss since the Colts went on to win
the SB....;)

And we still have to face the Colts this season in Indy...:eek:

kcvet
10-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Berman on ESPN this morning claims that was the worst the broncs palyed since 1966. jez. that was the year I went to nam.
had the Jags blanked the Chiefs at home, you have to go back to around 1984. and the Jags wanted it. had they blanked the Chiefs yesterday it would have been the 1st in franchise history for them on the road.