PDA

View Full Version : Don't give up!

lgenf
11-12-2011, 09:58 PM
I didn't see this make it over here last week, but just enjoyed reading this one fromwoody last week before the Oakland game.

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_19274728

. The Broncos' young quarterback, 2-2 as an erratic starter, looked Quasimodo ugly in his fifth game.
In the first half of a blowout defeat, he completed only four passes, was sacked and harassed repeatedly by eight men in the box and played terrible as the Broncos failed to score a touchdown, and the NFC opponent got 24 points. The outcome was no longer in doubt when his pass was intercepted and returned for a touchdown.
While witnessing the debacle at the stadium, I wondered if I was absolutely wrong for supporting the acclaimed quarterback I had first seen play so skillfully in college.

lgenf
11-13-2011, 10:52 AM
HA!!!!!

135 views since last night and not 1 comment

What's the matter folks did everyone forget how awful elway was in the beginning?

The REAL broncos don't like looking in the mirror? J/k

I just found Woody's article very timely

I hope fans at least enjoyed the stroll down memory lane that Woody gave us.

MileHighCrew
11-13-2011, 11:34 AM
because the people on here are tired of this crap and probably did the right thing by ignoring it. Tim must be great cause look how bad John was. Once again is it a stupid way to make a point, by anyone including Woody

Slick
11-13-2011, 11:42 AM
There's really not much to say man. 5 or so posters think he can do no wrong. Another 5 or so think he sucks and nothing is going to change their minds.

The rest of us are seeing how this season plays out and hoping he develops more and more as the season goes on.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
11-13-2011, 11:45 AM
I thought this was going to be about the BRONCOS. lgenf, I like your optimism but show more towards the team as well!

turftoad
11-13-2011, 12:10 PM
I thought this was going to be about the BRONCOS. lgenf, I like your optimism but show more towards the team as well!

Some members here could give a shit about the success of the team. They only care about the success of ONE player and ...... if that one player would have drafted by someone else they (members) wouldn't even be here.

It's sad really. :tsk:

Go Broncos!!

gnomeflinger
11-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I hope he does well, always. But mostly, I want the whole TEAM to do well.

SoCalImport
11-13-2011, 12:19 PM
There's really not much to say man. 5 or so posters think he can do no wrong. Another 5 or so think he sucks and nothing is going to change their minds.

The rest of us are seeing how this season plays out and hoping he develops more and more as the season goes on.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

THIS. I'd also add that reading without leaving comment is what most members do in any forum. I've been here for year and you can see I have like 3 posts.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Some members here could give a shit about the success of the team. They only care about the success of ONE player and ...... if that one player would have drafted by someone else they (members) wouldn't even be here.

Go Broncos!!

Thanks turf - you summed it up the way it is.

Foochacho
11-13-2011, 12:25 PM
HA!!!!!

135 views since last night and not 1 comment

What's the matter folks did everyone forget how awful elway was in the beginning?

The REAL broncos don't like looking in the mirror? J/k

I just found Woody's article very timely

I hope fans at least enjoyed the stroll down memory lane that Woody gave us.

WTF, just stop this shit already. Who are you trying to fight with? We want Tebow to succeed for the betterment of the team. If you are trying to prove a point to a select few posters who hate Tebow, than bring it to their attention in any other Tebow thread ( Not that they would care anyway).

Can we let the damn season play out before crowning his ass? If he succeeds we might not need to waste a high pick on a Qb. If he fails we are ****** again and get the pleasure of ignoring defense again and taking another step back. Either way we will draft another Qb either for a backup role or to possibly take over as starter. Tebow will get every chance to win the starting position again in camp next year. Until he can prove it is his job and this is his team just shut up already. He has still yet to prove anything. Right now it is just potential just as it always has been. He looks better that Orton big deal, who doesn't. Looks better than Elway at first, he and many others have through the years. Doesn't mean shit, grow some common sense.

Nobody is commenting because they are busy puking, that is my reaction to these threads. First comes gag reflex, followed by regret and dissapointment for clicking on it. I saw the thread starter. I knew what the result would be and yet I still clicked it. Excuse me while I go blow my brains out.

Nomad
11-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Go Broncos!!

Yeah....it's too bad turf. And they wonder why people are turned off by TT regardless if he plays good! And the kid has a heart of a champion/gold perhaps his skills are lacking.

Oh well, :salute::beer:here's to a BRONCOS win today!