PDA

View Full Version : Can We Ban Schools That Start With "O" From BCS?

OrangeHoof
01-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Colleges that start with "O" (Oklahoma, Ohio State) have lost five of the last six BCS National Championship games by a combined score of 179-81.

Time to find some new blood to keep this interesting. How often do we have to watch the Sooners or the Buckeyes lay an egg in the Big One before a moratorium is called?

I suggest we ban colleges that start with the letter "O" from the BCS title game for at least five years until they show they can actually win one of these.

broncogirl7
01-09-2009, 12:43 PM
No.

NightTrainLayne
01-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Colleges that start with "O" (Oklahoma, Ohio State) have lost five of the last six BCS National Championship games by a combined score of 179-81.

Time to find some new blood to keep this interesting. How often do we have to watch the Sooners or the Buckeyes lay an egg in the Big One before a moratorium is called?

I suggest we ban colleges that start with the letter "O" from the BCS title game for at least five years until they show they can actually win one of these.

All you have to do is win the Big 12 Championship. .. :coffee:

MOtorboat
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Sure, why not. They excluded five conferences from it.

turftoad
01-09-2009, 12:50 PM

How about if we ban members that have user names starting with "O". :heh:

tricks574
01-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Why post that after this year? They each lost very entertaining, close games. OSU lost on a play with what, 20 seconds left? OU lost by 10 but was in the red zone twice and came up with nothing, once due to a fourth and 1 stop by florida and another because of a fluky tipped up INT at the end of the half. I would hardly call either of those games "laying an egg"

Slick
01-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Ban the BCS instead.

Broncolingus
01-10-2009, 11:02 PM
http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/06/08-15/o-face.jpg