PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Chiefs predictions thread

wayninja
11-11-2011, 12:12 AM
The Chiefs have a sub-par pass rush and meh rush defense. If Orlando Franklin doesn't single-handedly screw it up (or Tebow doesn't somehow revert to Pop Warner), I predict a Broncos win, 27 - 13.

I'm probably way off, but there it is.

Tell the thread what you think and why.

Ziggy
11-11-2011, 12:17 AM
The Chiefs have a sub-par pass rush and meh rush defense. If Orlando Franklin doesn't single-handedly screw it up (or Tebow doesn't somehow revert to Pop Warner), I predict a Broncos win, 27 - 13.

I'm probably way off, but there it is.

Tell the thread what you think and why.

I think that this thread will turn into a Tebow lovers vs Tebow bashers thread, because they always do.

wayninja
11-11-2011, 12:20 AM
I think that this thread will turn into a Tebow lovers vs Tebow bashers thread, because they always do.

Hey, thanks for reading some of the request and ignoring the rest.

Thnikkaman
11-11-2011, 12:43 AM
don't worry. you will get used to it.

I predict that we lose since were never win at arrowhead

BroncoJoe
11-11-2011, 12:44 AM
35-10 Broncos

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lancane
11-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Denver and Kansas City are about equal on offense and defense...not to mention that I am not a fan of the spread-option offense, with Haley focusing on that big-time. Cassell is likely to have a big game, Denver will struggle through the air but have a solid rushing numbers, but Denver is caught unawares in the end.

Kansas City edges Denver 30-24

That's my guess at least.

Davii
11-11-2011, 12:55 AM
I honestly think we win this game. Tim has been getting better throwing the ball, and I think he just might surprise some folks this week. I don't think he's going to throw a ton, but enough to get the run really moving. No idea on score, but I think the Broncos win their first back to back games in what feels like eternity.

dogfish
11-11-2011, 01:28 AM
mcgahee >> mullets

Dreadnought
11-11-2011, 07:12 AM
I'm feeling good about this one. Denver 24 Chiefs 17, we run for 150 and pass for 200, shocking the Universe. We do a good job on KC ground game, but Cassel gets a good bit of yardage himself

threefolddead
11-11-2011, 09:04 AM
I got tickets to this game so I hope they brutally beat them down!

vandammage13
11-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Broncos win...31-17

Defense picks off Cassel 2 times returning one for a TD.

sneakers
11-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Broncos 73, Chefs -10.

You might ask how the chefs might get -10, all I can say to that is Tebow will find a way.

Thnikkaman
11-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Broncos 73, Chefs -10.

You might ask how the chefs might get -10, all I can say to that is Tebow will find a way.

Do the Chiefs have Ty Wiggington playing for them? If so, its possible.

camdisco24
11-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Broncos-28 Chefs-12

Running game will dominate again and Tebow will continue to improve as a passer. I say 2 passing TD's, 1 rushing. WILLIS puts the game to bed with a 4th quarter TD.

The Glue Factory
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM

:lol: :hahaha: :laugh: :pound:

Love it!

slim
11-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Tebow 27

Chefs 24

NightTrainLayne
11-11-2011, 10:49 AM
I picked the Broncos to win. . .should be a close game. If our defense plays as good as they did last week, we'll have a shot.

It's going to be in the 60's in K.C., so it won't be the "normal" Arrowhead December game.

slim
11-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I picked the Broncos to win. . .should be a close game. If our defense plays as good as they did last week, we'll have a shot.

It's going to be in the 60's in K.C., so it won't be the "normal" Arrowhead December game.

That's good. Having a December game in November would really suck.

wayninja
11-11-2011, 10:56 AM
That's good. Having a December game in November would really suck.

If anyone can do it, Tebow can.

T.K.O.
11-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Broncos MUST win !
i have this insane idea that the Broncos will somehow win the AFCW....so they better win every div. game left and a couple more !!!!!!!!!!!
BRONCOS 27
KC 24:elefant:
the chiefs are a scary team,they can look like hell one week and look like they are playoff bound the next....i'm hoping denver's:defense:
can put Cassell on his arse early and often....which they CAN !!!!:salute:

Thnikkaman
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Someone at work is selling their tickets to this game. I should grab one and tell my wife "see you monday"

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Someone at work is selling their tickets to this game. I should grab one and tell my wife "see you monday"

I'll bet that would go over well.

A lot of Kool Aid in this thread. I don't think there could be a harder game to pick this week. I don't think this game will be close. Whoever wins will probably win in a blowout. That's just how consistently inconsistent both of these teams are.

MOtorboat
11-11-2011, 11:29 AM
The Chiefs will pound the Broncos.

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
The Chiefs will pound the Broncos.

No way. Broncos by 42. Tebow will run for 342 yards and pass for 36 more.

vhatever
11-11-2011, 11:36 AM
I found it interesting that vegas has the chiefs winning it by a field goal, yet the NFL site give broncos "a slight edge" in winning it.

MOtorboat
11-11-2011, 11:38 AM
No way. Broncos by 42. Tebow will run for 342 yards and pass for 36 more.

Dwayne Bowe has four touchdown catches and Jackie Battle goes for 200 and two scores.

Chiefs 42, Denver 10

Mop up touchdown for Denver.

MOtorboat
11-11-2011, 11:39 AM
I found it interesting that vegas has the chiefs winning it by a field goal, yet the NFL site give broncos "a slight edge" in winning it.

The home team favored by three essentially means Vegas thinks its a toss up.

Slick
11-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Are you going to the game DC?

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Dwayne Bowe has four touchdown catches and Jackie Battle goes for 200 and two scores.

Chiefs 42, Denver 10

Mop up touchdown for Denver.

You're smoking crack. I predict Willis McGahee will still be scoring TDs on Tuesday. Broncos win easily.

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Are you going to the game DC?

No. I'm poor.

Thnikkaman
11-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Vegas thinks that the teams would tie on a neutral field. The 3 points are for the home field advantage.

Thnikkaman
11-11-2011, 11:42 AM
I'll bet that would go over well.

Yeah, well if that happened, I probably wouldn't be coming back. So the chances are super slim.

vhatever
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
The home team favored by three essentially means Vegas thinks its a toss up.

Are you saying you think the NFL site ranks the matchup without factoring in home field advantage? 3 point edge sounds like quite a lot since most football games are decided by less than 6 points.

slim
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
MO, where is your unjinx thread?

You need to bump it.

MOtorboat
11-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Are you saying you think the NFL site ranks the matchup without factoring in home field advantage? Considering the vash majority of NFL games are decided by 6 points or less, I really don't consider 3 pioints "basically equal".

You may not, but Vegas does.

T.K.O.
11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Broncos 3-5 first half......
5-3 second half !!!!!!!
div winners with 8-8:elefant::salute:

MOtorboat
11-11-2011, 11:49 AM
MO, where is your unjinx thread?

You need to bump it.

It doesn't really apply now, maybe I should start a new one.

slim
11-11-2011, 11:49 AM
It doesn't really apply now, maybe I should start a new one.

Yes, you should.

Ravage!!!
11-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Im not impressed w the chiefs at all. Their three best players are out for season, and their qb is Cassel. Our division is horrible, so i wont be surprised if we beat a bad team

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Are you saying you think the NFL site ranks the matchup without factoring in home field advantage? 3 point edge sounds like quite a lot since most football games are decided by less than 6 points.

The NFL site is likely one "expert" 's opinion of who he thinks will win. I'm sure he factors in everything. And just like how the majority of people here think the Broncos will. I'm sure the majority of Chiefs fans think they will win. Opinions differ.

And 3 points is not a large spread.

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Im not impressed w the chiefs at all. Their three best players are out for season, and their qb is Cassel. Our division is horrible, so i wont be surprised if we beat a bad team

You're not really saying that Tony Moeaki is one of the Chiefs 3 best players are you?

TXBRONC
11-11-2011, 12:30 PM

As I reminded just recently if you go by just last four years Denver is 2-2. That said we've gone into Arrowhead with a better teams and still ended up losing.

NightTerror218
11-11-2011, 12:38 PM
I think it will be 24-10 Denver. KC has to depend on its rushing game since Cassel sucks. Champ will shut down Bowe which will shut down passing game. Our rushing defense has been pretty good and will hold them. In the past it has been the KC special teams who have beaten us. If we hold them there we should be good.

Denver Broncos are 2-2 in the last 4 years. Shanahan post Elway record there had only 1 win until he was fired. That stretch is what skewed the stats so bad. I think we can win there since we routed them there 2 years ago and lost by 4 last year when they had #1 rushing offense and we had #32 rushing defense.

NightTerror218
11-11-2011, 12:41 PM

in all of their loses they have been man-handled. They beat Colts, Minny Raiders and Chargers.

Colts and Minny were both win less teams and o wait Colts still are and Minny has 2-6 record.

Chief are a bad team.

underrated29
11-11-2011, 01:16 PM
my my my how fast you fans change. 2 weeks ago- we were pathetic, still in the luck race and the worst team in the league besides the colts and fish. Now you all are predicting us to blow out the chefs?

Last year- game two- we lost to them by a last second field goal. Sure we should have won, and stomped them the first game. But lets also not forget how good their defense is. They have an ass load of first round picks, HIGH first round picks. They completely shut down orton last year (not saying much) but still, Orton didnt even get wiggle room.

Brandon flowers and Carr are a tremendous CB duo. Carr is leading NFL right now in passes defensed I think.

Then lets go to their offense. Sure champ will own Bowe again, no problem. Goodman should be able to hold his own against breaston. BUT HOW IS everyone overlooking Jonathan Baldwin!?! Baldwin will be going up against harris or whilhite- and we already BLOW against good passing teams. But factor in a really good WR like baldwin against UFDA rookie CBs on a pathetic pass D team and that spells big time trouble.

We let Carson Palmer throw all over us and he had been the QB for 3 weeks. Cassell is more familiar with the team and has better weapons. This will not be some easy game you guys. Oh, and they have that fast as hell- dex mccluster- the fast guys always burn the broncos.

I do think that our run game should be able to keep them off the field though. Knowshon loves to run against this team, and I think Willis and Tebow will do the same. However, if we get behind early- watch out!!

I do not like this game at all. I say broncos 24-21- because I am a homer. This game worries me big time.

broncofaninfla
11-11-2011, 01:20 PM
If McCoy calls another game like the last and the players execute it, I like our chances to win. If Denver wins and improves over last weekend I like our chances for the divsion. High hopes I know but the AFC West is weak and but Denver might just be good enough to pull it off. This game will be teling to me in that respect.

tubby
11-11-2011, 01:24 PM
You're not really saying that Tony Moeaki is one of the Chiefs 3 best players are you?

He is their best player. Stanzi is #2. The rest suck ballzzzz

rcsodak
11-11-2011, 01:37 PM
I got tickets to this game so I hope they brutally beat them down!
Ditto! Where ya sittin?

rcsodak
11-11-2011, 01:45 PM

Forecast says 57f, and slight breeze...but close enuf.

Its up to the D on this one.
Last year, it was an ugly, low scoring game. Champ shut out bowe. Battle scares me. Hes big and hits holes hard.
KC's D is better. Sorry, but the truth. Better at stopping the run and cause turnovers in the secondary. If clady plays as he has of late, hali will eat him up. F(cant say his name yet) needs to hold hali off when he switches ends. And Johnson always seems to play good against denver.

Kinda thinkin KC squeaks this one out, but i expect to be hoarse afterwards, regardless.

Skacorica
11-11-2011, 01:57 PM
20-17 Denver

T.K.O.
11-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Good news is that the chefs are 2-2 at home,and the Broncos are 2-2 on the road....all signs are we have a 50/50 chance !!!!:beer:
also we have Tebow and they DON"T !:laugh:

DallasChief
11-11-2011, 02:35 PM

Who does that benefit more?

Jsteve01
11-11-2011, 02:39 PM
who does that benefit more?

bam!!!

Jsteve01
11-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Good news is that the chefs are 2-2 at home,and the Broncos are 2-2 on the road....all signs are we have a 50/50 chance !!!!:beer:

i just consulted with Brodie Croyle a confirmed QB expert. He said at this point the Chiefs would have the upper hand in that scenario but give Haley a chance and he may just eff it up. Please forward any brodie questions to my inbox tia

Magnificent Seven
11-11-2011, 03:56 PM

I think Broncos have won over Chiefs at the Arrowhead Stadium in 2009. The score was 44-13. Broncos.

T.K.O.
11-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Who does that benefit more?

I'll let you know on monday:beer:

Nomad
11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I have always liked these KC/Denver games. I'm feeling positive about this game and BRONCOS get a win.

I wish KCLady would grace us with her presence at least for the 2 Chiefs games!

Mr. Pro Bowl
11-12-2011, 12:30 PM
K.C. just lost against the worst team in the NFL, they got embarrassed at home. This game is winnable for the Broncos but I just never like these jojo teams that suck one week and play great the next.

Thestrategist1
11-12-2011, 01:40 PM
20-17 Denver

hamrob
11-12-2011, 01:43 PM
27 Broncos
23 K.C.

We need to pressure Cassell and control the game on the ground.

Biggest issue: Turnovers

We need to win the turnover battle. If Tebow does not turn the ball over, and/or if we win the turnover battle...I like our chances in this game.

We aren't good enough to compensate for big mistakes. Playing them even...I like our chances.

hamrob
11-12-2011, 01:45 PM
K.C. just lost against the worst team in the NFL, they got embarrassed at home. This game is winnable for the Broncos but I just never like these jojo teams that suck one week and play great the next.They overlooked the Phins...and got surprised. That same Phins team had us down 15-0 with 5 minutes left in the game. The Phins are poor, but not that poor!!!

vhatever
11-13-2011, 04:43 PM
I watched every analyst on ESPN, every one on CBS, every one on either ABC or NBC I forget which one, and EVERY SINGLE ONE picked KC.

ROFLMAO.

Haters.

Just checked: All the NFL analysts picked KC, too.Which is really, really, weird becuase if you looked on the match up page on the NFL site it gave the broncos a "very slight edge".

Nomad
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
I have always liked these KC/Denver games. I'm feeling positive about this game and BRONCOS get a win.

I wish KCLady would grace us with her presence at least for the 2 Chiefs games!

Damn it.....where's KCLady! She was a great friend here.... too bad she has decided to go!