PDA

View Full Version : LeBron/Howard to the Broncos?

BroncoWave
11-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Obviously this has around a 0% chance of happening, but it's pretty fun to think about. Imagine having those guys to pass it to.

Tim Tebow, Dwight Howard and LeBron James all playing for the same NFL team?

May sound like crazy talk in reality, but in the Twittersphere, where players like Tebow, Howard and James are all active, anything is possible — and the three faces on Florida's Sports Mount Rushmore were talking about it Monday night.

The discussion started when Howard, the Orlando Magic center and three-time reigning defensive player of the year, sent out a tweet of himself and a friend "Tebowing" on top of a bar at a restaurant. The photo was sent along with a note that said, "This for tebow lol. Good game boy."

Read more...

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/11/08/11/Could-Tebow-LeBron-Howard-be-teammates/landing.html?blockID=599260&feedID=9052

UnderArmour
11-09-2011, 12:57 PM
If LeBron or Howard can play corner I'm on board with it. They couldn't be any worse than Wilhitte or Vaughn.

FanInAZ
11-09-2011, 04:30 PM
If LeBron or Howard can play corner I'm on board with it. They couldn't be any worse than Wilhitte or Vaughn.

TE would require the physical build & skill set of a basketball player. They both play the F position in basketball & could "posting up" LBs on quick slants; assuming of course their able to make the transition.

weazel
11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
meth is a horrible drug

UnderArmour
11-09-2011, 04:51 PM
TE would require the physical build & skill set of a basketball player. They both play the F position in basketball & could "posting up" LBs on quick slants; assuming of course their able to make the transition.
Yeah, I know. They aren't being serious so I'm not going to be serious either because we don't have a need at TE like we do at corner. LeBron was an all-state WR in Ohio IIRC anyways so he probably wouldn't play defense in the NFL anyway.