PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Buckfutter
11-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Hello all, new NFL fan here. Hope to stick around and learn a thing or two about a thing or two. Hope all is well, yay beer.

SR
11-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Hmmm

Buckfutter
11-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Hmmm?

BroncoJoe
11-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Lets just say your choice of user name is suspect.

BroncoNut
11-08-2011, 09:50 AM
oh, I didn't notice the name so much, but it's all cool. Welcome aboard buttfukker

as a new fan, at this time, are you an NFL fan or a fan of the broncos?

MileHighCrew
11-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Ya I was kind of waiting for someone to report it

shank
11-08-2011, 09:55 AM
i too like beer and bucking.

Slick
11-08-2011, 09:56 AM
are you leanord from the big bang theory?

Buff
11-08-2011, 10:22 AM
This should be King's new nickname...

OP, do you have any interest in being known as King87?

chazoe60
11-08-2011, 10:24 AM
This should be King's new nickname...

OP, do you have any interest in being known as King87?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

underrated29
11-08-2011, 10:27 AM
The potential is strong with this one

Buckfutter
11-08-2011, 10:27 AM
It's from an SNL skit, however, if it's offensive, I can change it. Didn't mean to be disrespectful. I am a Broncos fan, though to be totally honest, it's the fact that Tebow plays here that led me to begin following them. I have since gained interest in the team as a whole though, so please don't flame me too bad! I'm not going to be a whining Tebow fan, I swear!

Dreadnought
11-08-2011, 10:33 AM
It's from an SNL skit, however, if it's offensive, I can change it. Didn't mean to be disrespectful. I am a Broncos fan, though to be totally honest, it's the fact that Tebow plays here that led me to begin following them. I have since gained interest in the team as a whole though, so please don't flame me too bad! I'm not going to be a whining Tebow fan, I swear!

Thats a good sign. We have had an influx of Johnny-come-lately Florida Tebow fans, some of whom at least as annoying as wet socks. Believe me, most of us want the kid to be the saviour of the franchise, and some of us think he might even eventually be that, but he'll have to earn it. As long as you aren't insisting there is a Bronco conspiracy against TT, or that every one of his mistakes is someone else's fault you'll be fine. Feel free to pile on brainless ESPN analysts though, as few if any of us respect the likes of Merrill Hoge :D

Beating the accursed Raiders in Oakland was a good step in that direction :salute:

BroncoNut
11-08-2011, 11:14 AM

I have been an offending member of the board since 2008. I am hated here yet they won't ban me. You could be like that.

BeefStew25
11-08-2011, 11:59 AM

Hey man. Where in Orlando?

slim
11-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Something fishy going on here.

BroncoNut
11-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey man. Where in Orlando?

lmao!! like it really matters. simply being a resident of FL equates that odds are you've gone down on him before Beef

BeefStew25
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
lmao!! like it really matters. simply being a resident of FL equates that odds are you've gone down on him before Beef

Yeah I suppose.

BroncoJoe
11-08-2011, 12:12 PM
It's too bad when I lived in Orlando, this forum didn't exist. Although Beef was probably a minor at the time just starting to get in touch with his sexuality.

slim
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
It's too bad when I lived in Orlando, this forum didn't exist. Although Beef was probably a minor at the time just starting to get in touch with his sexuality.

Slow down there, Sandusky.

BroncoNut
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah I suppose.

sorry man, didn't mean to cockblock. I guess it still hurts and I can be a bit abrasive

BeefStew25
11-08-2011, 12:14 PM

The internet didn't exist.

BroncoNut
11-08-2011, 12:14 PM

Interestin. Didn't know you lived in Orlando. I can't see you outside of Denver. You're my ColoradoJoe

BroncoJoe
11-08-2011, 12:21 PM
The internet didn't exist.

Sort of true - it was in its early stages. Good God the amount of paper and folders I had to carry around to my accounts.

Interestin. Didn't know you lived in Orlando. I can't see you outside of Denver. You're my ColoradoJoe

I've lived in Houston, Orlando and Albuquerque. I'll never leave Colorado again.

Buckfutter
11-09-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm from the Conway area Beef. I'm definitely not going to make any excuses for him, there are plenty of people already on that bandwagon. I just like his work ethic, as well as his iron will and think he deserves success. I really hope he finds it here, as there is some solid talent on this team that appears to have been lying dormant until recently. Not taking a cheap shot, just going off appearance in recent games. If they can all get hopped up and play as hard as they did last game, win or lose it'll still be a blast to watch.