PDA

View Full Version : Catfish... the antagonist to Dogfish!

underrated29
11-07-2011, 07:08 PM
How will these two posters coicide with one another here? One poster is new, one is a vet.

Cats and dogs do not get along. Unless of course we have cats and dogs living together. Mass Hysteria!

catfish
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
on land cats v. dogs its dogs all the way, underwater however it's a different story. Ever heard of dogfish and hushpuppies? everyone loves the catfish. nuff said ;)

underrated29
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
You posted this in the wrong forum Category Moron! It should not be in BroncosTalk. Mods, please tell the OP he is stupid...and re-locate to lounge.

Tia

chazoe60
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Who is dogfish? I vaguely remember a pretty cool guy with a name like that but then something happened. Now we're stuck with some douche name hoptard.

underrated29
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
on land cats v. dogs its dogs all the way, underwater however it's a different story. Ever heard of dogfish and hushpuppies? everyone loves the catfish. nuff said ;)

Booyah!!

We got a gamer. Yes we do.

underrated29
11-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Who is dogfish? I vaguely remember a pretty cool guy with a name like that but then something happened. Now we're stuck with some douche name hoptard.

I heard he drinks his own pee

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 07:34 PM
You posted this in the wrong forum Category Moron! It should not be in BroncosTalk. Mods, please tell the OP he is stupid...and re-locate to lounge.

Tia

I don't need to tell the OP he is a bonehead. I won't go there. He can draw his own conclusions. This Catfish dude seems pretty solid, though. Impressive early posting.

Time will tell if he has game, though. We've seen new guys look like they might have the goods, make a couple of solid posts, and then they turn into Jagsbch or BroncoWarrior. I'd easily give him the rest of the season to learn the system. So far, so good :salute:

Northman
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM
This site wont be complete until Sawfish his here.

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Take that back. Dogtard, errr, Hopfish, errr, whatever, is an All Pro poster. He is not a douche. Maybe you are a douche instead. Did that ever occur to you?

catfish
11-07-2011, 07:37 PM
I don't need to tell the OP he is a bonehead. I won't go there. he can draw his own conclusions. This Catfish dude seems pretty solid, though. Impressive early posting.

Time will tell if he has game, though. We've seen new guys look like they might have the goods, make a couple of solid posts, and then they turn into Jagsbch or BroncoWarrior. I'd easily give him the rest of the season to learn the system. So far, so good :salute:

I think Catfish' hand speed and incredible good looks keep him in this fight for a while :)

Lancane
11-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Come on, we all know Dog likes a little

http://www.kittenspet.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/fun-cat-4.jpg

The question is does Cat like a little

http://costumespets.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hot-Dog-Pet-food-dog-costume-300x241.png

:lol:

(((Kidding)))

catfish
11-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Come on, we all know Dog likes a little

http://www.kittenspet.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/fun-cat-4.jpg

The question is does Cat like a little

http://costumespets.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hot-Dog-Pet-food-dog-costume-300x241.png

:lol:

(((Kidding)))

that was pretty funny, don't care who you are

chazoe60
11-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Take that back. Dogtard, errr, Hopfish, errr, whatever, is an All Pro poster. He is not a douche. Maybe you are a douche instead. Did that ever occur to you?

I thought we were friends?

catfish
11-07-2011, 08:17 PM

lets not bring the fine folks at Summers eve into this

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 08:20 PM
I thought we were friends?

I'm pretty sure we are - except when you call my other friends "douches" without the slightest provocation. Thats the kind of crap Nut is always pulling.

catfish
11-07-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure we are - except when you call my other friends "douches" without the slightest provocation. Thats the kind of crap Nut is always pulling.

I'm prety sure it was all a big misunderstanding. I'm sure he was referring to the "clean, fresh" feeling he has after reading Hop's posts. Lets get back to pointing out how wonderful I am :D

chazoe60
11-07-2011, 08:26 PM

OMG, I apologize. I will alter my behaviour. It is a slap in the face indeed when you're told that you're acting Nutlike.

Slick
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Have you ever gone noodlin', catfish?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
OMG, I apologize. I will alter my behaviour. It is a slap in the face indeed when you're told that you're acting Nutlike.

Have you felt any, well, forbidden longings when last you watched Eight Below or Call of the Wild?

If so seek help, ASAP.

catfish
11-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Have you ever gone noodlin', catfish?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

nope, would be like feeling up a cousin :)

underrated29
11-07-2011, 08:55 PM
There is not enough.....enough......

Its too friendly in here.

Catfish, tell us how you like to scheme against dogs, and secretly plot their demise. This should get nut and dog going. We need a plot thickener in here!

Buff
11-07-2011, 09:03 PM
So, wait, who is catfish?

I want to care about this thread, but I'm having a hard time so far.

catfish
11-07-2011, 09:11 PM
There is not enough.....enough......

Its too friendly in here.

Catfish, tell us how you like to scheme against dogs, and secretly plot their demise. This should get nut and dog going. We need a plot thickener in here!

no need for tin foil hats and black helicopters. I'll bring it straight to ya!

catfish
11-07-2011, 09:13 PM
So, wait, who is catfish?

I want to care about this thread, but I'm having a hard time so far.

he is the most under-rated over-rated poster of all times, a young up and comer. The one the in ladies dreams and mens nightmares. Lay back and bask in my deep fried goodness

GEM
11-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Do you have 9 degrees and 2 inches? :confused:

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 09:38 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, his writing is too coherent to be a reincarnation of that epic tool of a poster!

Broncofan07...ah, the memories.

underrated29
11-07-2011, 10:55 PM
he is the most under-rated over-rated poster of all times, a young up and comer. The one the in ladies dreams and mens nightmares. Lay back and bask in my deep fried goodness

THIS-almost sounds like the guy your mother warned you about. The man, the myth, the legend. The talon69.....

How do you feel about athletes donating blood plasma?

gnomeflinger
11-07-2011, 11:00 PM
I will always cherish u29's photo evidence of BroncoWarrior's existence. The mullet and tats were legendary.

dogfish
11-08-2011, 12:07 AM
wait. . . what just happened here?

and why is U29 wearing the new guy's underwear on his head?

catfish
11-08-2011, 06:35 AM

only 1 degree and only if you measure from the floor ;)

Lancane
11-08-2011, 06:41 AM
nope, would be like feeling up a cousin :)

:rofl:

Whether or not Tebow makes it, I hope you stay...you'll do just fine here! :salute:

catfish
11-08-2011, 06:56 AM
:rofl:

Whether or not Tebow makes it, I hope you stay...you'll do just fine here! :salute:

appreciate it. I enjoy the discussion even if we don't always see eye to eye :)