PDA

View Full Version : Yes. I am gloating

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I enjoyed the heartbreak and anguish in this thread from raiderfans.net. I hope you do too. Lord but I hate the Raiders :lol:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/183073-our-defense-sucks-why.html#post3571719

PS - our posters are more literate. That is not a surprise. I see our good friend Devilspawn posting there, though, and he's pretty bright.

Nomad
11-07-2011, 01:47 PM
PS - our posters are more literate. That is not a surprise. I see our good friend Devilspawn posting there, though, and he's pretty bright.

First page wasn't bad and they pointed out what the Raiders did wrong which was ASSUMED, stupid penalties and no adjustments....I didn't read past the first page.

Northman
11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
These are times in which i miss OR telling me how Elite they are........

wayninja
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Their tears taste delicious.

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 02:22 PM
I enjoyed the heartbreak and anguish in this thread from raiderfans.net. I hope you do too. Lord but I hate the Raiders :lol:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/183073-our-defense-sucks-why.html#post3571719

I liked the post that said 15 penalties. I wanted to respond with "and how many were felonies?" :pound:

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 02:23 PM
These are times in which i miss OR telling me how Elite they are........

I think we may have seen the last of OR for awhile. Bet he's getting a lot of sex right now though that badass

Northman
11-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I think we may have seen the last of OR for awhile. Bet he's getting a lot of sex right now though that badass

Yea, a little more prison sex will do him good methinks.

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Yea, a little more prison sex will do him good methinks.

probably North, but he did post one time that he gets laid alot and that chicks like badasses like him

Northman
11-07-2011, 02:38 PM
probably North, but he did post one time that he gets laid alot and that chicks like badasses like him

Yea, but my question is do shemales count as chicks? :confused:

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Yea, but my question is do shemales count as chicks? :confused:

I envision OR as a having a slender build and wearing a flat biilled Raiders hat. His jeans rided just beneath his buttocks displaying water stained boxers from a Kmart 6 pack. I don't see him lying with shemales... I see the pmiply faced girls that hang out in Oakland and are pimped. seriously, just my take

Northman
11-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I envision OR as a having a slender build and wearing a flat biilled Raiders hat. His jeans rided just beneath his buttocks displaying water stained boxers from a Kmart 6 pack. I don't see him lying with shemales... I see the pmiply faced girls that hang out in Oakland and are pimped. seriously, just my take

So he's basically a pedophile...... :laugh:

BORDERLINE
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
I hate the raidass, glad to see we finally got off the hump of not beating them the last couple of years.

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
So he's basically a pedophile...... :laugh:

I see him as no more than 21 tops, and the chicks he bangs at about that same age. I'd love to beat him up, but just a little bit. Like no head shots or strikes to his developing genetalia. Body punches that a youngster like him would mend well enough from

GEM
11-07-2011, 04:11 PM
My goodness....one loss to the Broncos and they are talking about selling the team, moving it to LA and end of the world type stuff. :laugh:

Thnikkaman
11-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Schadenfreude is a dish best served warm and with plenty of helpings.

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 04:46 PM
For those without time or inclination, here is a glimpse of a Raiderfan's analysis from that thread.

I say d-coordinator ... N sum is still on the players .. We need to stop playin man to man .. They always only did like 2 plays .. They kept doin em . The one wen Tebow fake hands off then runs it. or wen they do the same play bt give it to the rb ...same play the whole time

He writes like Claymore's semi-literate cousin

TXBRONC
11-07-2011, 04:52 PM
For those without time or inclination, here is a glimpse of a Raiderfan's analysis from that thread.

Claymore has no semi-literate cousins.

slim
11-07-2011, 05:07 PM

You made that up, right?

BroncoNut
11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
My goodness....one loss to the Broncos and they are talking about selling the team, moving it to LA and end of the world type stuff. :laugh:

In response to Gem's post, I'd like to interupt this thread for a brief Mike Brady moment;;

Now Gem. Remember where we were at before yesterday's win over the Raiders? Didn't feel so good now did it?

Thnikkaman
11-07-2011, 05:25 PM

I read that and I thought that they were trying to come up with a math algorithm. I could not get past "N sum"

wayninja
11-07-2011, 05:33 PM
I read that and I thought that they were trying to come up with a math algorithm. I could not get past "N sum"

AVG(IQ)raiderfan=(Num_plays_repeated+Number_of_Los ses)/Felony_Convictions

Dreadnought
11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
You made that up, right?

Oh No, Slim. That was a true and exact reproduction. Post #5 if you need verification.

The good news I suspect is that I am willing to bet that the California penal system offers a wide variety of self improvement and remedial education programs for such poor souls.

I Eat Staples
11-07-2011, 06:42 PM
That's some funny shit. I don't know if I should feel smarter or dumber after reading that.

Superchop 7
11-07-2011, 10:01 PM
I believe that was the Hue Jackson interview on Sirius radio.

ursamajor
11-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Can't wait to watch Forte scorch them

hamrob
11-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Wow. Are you sure that's not a chat board for Raiders Players? Too funny!!!