PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the Mark Kiszla article.....

WIFan
11-07-2011, 11:05 AM
.....come on Mark, you left Tim Tebow for dead last week, within an hour after the game was over. So I am waiting to hear why Tebow again isn't an NFL QB. Nope he isn't consistent in accuracy, or can read the defense like others, etc, etc, but the guy that could, was 1-4 and with Tebow in, they are 2-1 and 1 game off the lead in the West.
Remember Don Capers last year had that psycho defensive scheme last year? Well maybe having the "worst QB in the NFL last week" (Kiszla's words) spawned the implementation of the psycho offense? Just sayin'.
Well Mark? Yell us why winning in Oakland isn't making the fans of the black and silver absolutely crazy, or "psycho" for the sake of this thread.

WIFan

hotcarl
11-07-2011, 11:21 AM
OK, thanks.

TXBRONC
11-07-2011, 11:40 AM
.....come on Mark, you left Tim Tebow for dead last week, within an hour after the game was over. So I am waiting to hear why Tebow again isn't an NFL QB. Nope he isn't consistent in accuracy, or can read the defense like others, etc, etc, but the guy that could, was 1-4 and with Tebow in, they are 2-1 and 1 game off the lead in the West.
Remember Don Capers last year had that psycho defensive scheme last year? Well maybe having the "worst QB in the NFL last week" (Kiszla's words) spawned the implementation of the psycho offense? Just sayin'.
Well Mark? Yell us why winning in Oakland isn't making the fans of the black and silver absolutely crazy, or "psycho" for the sake of this thread.

WIFan

I'm no big fan of Kiszla's writing but he is by no mean the only one saying that he doesn't think Tebow can be an NFL quarterback. It's not hard to explain. Tebow has to become a much better pass than he is right now if he's going to have any chance at becoming legitimate NFL quarterback. A 48% completion percentage wont get it don't

Listening to Elway this morning he made it clear Tebow has to be a better passer he can't continue to miss open receivers and be a consistent winner in the NFL. Also according to Elway the plays we saw yesterday have been book along and they have been using them.

BORDERLINE
11-07-2011, 11:51 AM
The jury is still out.

But if your quick to call him out on his bad plays be quick to give him praise on the good ones.

Keyword here is CONSISTENT. If your not that, then you look like a jacka%$

WIFan
11-07-2011, 11:54 AM
[/QUOTE]

I'm no big fan of Kiszla's writing but he is by no mean only one saying that he doesn't think Tebow can be an NFL quarterback. It's not hard to explain. Tebow has to become a much better pass than he is right now if he's going to have any chance at becoming legitimate NFL quarterback. A 48% completion percentage wont get it don't

Listening to Elway this morning he made it clear Tebow has to be a better passer he can't continue to miss open receivers and be a consistent winner in the NFL. Also according to Elway the plays we saw yesterday have been book along and they have been using them.[/QUOTE]

Your reply is a little hard to follow but I get the spirit of it. My point was, there are people that say there is no way. However, the Broncos won with him at QB twice. To ultimately get to the Super Bowl, passing the ball has to be waaaaay better. With that being said, Tebows ability to scramble and run, is light years better than 98% of the QBs and "only" marginally better than a Vick or Big Ben. So though I think he is behind the rest on passing, but he is way ahead on scrambling and extending the play.

Shazam!
11-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Please.

Sure Tim has issues but they are the same issues as a rookie QB with less than half a season of starts on his resume.

The staff finally did some different things that are tailored to T's skillset and giving him the opportunities to do what he does best.

With a little patience, more game time, support from the staff and players, Tim Tebow will be FINE.

Tned
11-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Please.

Sure Tim has issues but they are the same issues as a rookie QB with less than half a season of starts on his resume.

The staff finally did some different things that are tailored to T's skillset and giving him the opportunities to do what he does best.

With a little patience, more game time, support from the staff and players, Tim Tebow will be FINE.

One of the things that he is doing that most rookies don't is protect the ball. He's not thrown many picks in his starts.

vandammage13
11-07-2011, 01:22 PM
One of the things that he is doing that most rookies don't is protect the ball. He's not thrown many picks in his starts.

For his career he has 11 TDs and 4 INTs on 179 ATT.

That's just 1 INT every 44.75 ATT if you are counting.

Couple that with nearly a 3:1 TD/INT ratio, and I would say its not a bad start for a guy who supposedly can't play in the NFL.

Completion % needs work for sure, but protecting the football will do much more to win games than having a high completion % ever will.